[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Someone on Soompi mentioned a good point. KBS won't shoot themselves on the foot like this. They know just how valuable SIK and the triplets are to the RoS ratings. 

Plus, Cha Tae Hyun has managed to act in 'Producers' and shoot for 1N2D at the same time. Let's hope SIK appa is able to do the same thing. KBS would probably be flexible for his shooting days as well. This article about him choosing one or the other is probably just to garner media and to promote the upcoming drama. Fighting Song Il Kuk Appa! :)

• Like 10

Oh Daehan, you're such a sweet boy, giving appa SIK a big hug. You always amazed me! :wub:

tumblr_nqbcumevC61qdxrpuo2_250.gif

And Manse... you're super cute last episode. You talk so well until Minguk has to stop you, haha!

tumblr_nqbcumevC61qdxrpuo4_250.gif  tumblr_nqbaydSuEK1qdxrpuo4_250.gif

And this part of the episode is truly heart-warming!

tumblr_nqbe0fV7Wy1qdxrpuo4_500.gif

tumblr_nqbe0fV7Wy1qdxrpuo1_500.gif

tumblr_nqbe0fV7Wy1qdxrpuo3_500.gif

Appa SIK, we love you  and your family so dearly!

tumblr_nqbe0fV7Wy1qdxrpuo2_500.gif

• Like 10

Guest queejan_stv

I dont want the Song Family to leave the show! They are my favorite! Btw Hi guys! Im just new here but ive been lurking here. 

Hi, all! My first time posting here, but i just can't help it. I've been marathoning TROS for 3 weeks now and i'm soo in love with the babies, especially the triplet and the twin. Thank you so much for the gifs and pictures of them. Sad hearing the news that SIK appa may leave the show, but i am sure he knows what is best for him and his boys. Even if he chooses to leave, i will still support them as always. And Mingukie, my sweet cutie smartypants, I really really love youu!! Those cheeks awww

CDZl3q2VEAELm4h.jpg

https://vine.co/v/eiqtex9JVU1 

• Like 11

But the drama also KBS..so KBS should resolve these issue. KBS know that the ratings rise since triplet were joins, and they would not want to loose this position, i believe.
Watching ep 83, daehan oh my daehanie so cute yet responsible for his age. he taking care of his brothers even when his dad not there is soo cute...

• Like 3

Guest mingukiefan

what i like about daehan is whenever one of his brother ask for something he immediately gives, he does not even question or refuse for one second! i was so impressed when minguk asked for ice cream and daehan immediately gives him a spoonful.  when manse asked for water, daehan immediately gives him too. it's so nice to see because kids are usually focused on their own wants and needs but daehan is different.

with minguk-- what can i say, i like everything about this adorable boy. he is so cute, he is so affectionate, he's always giving hugs and kisses to people especially his appa. he's just such a happy and talkative child who makes my day brighter. it's so easy to make him laugh. and of course how smart he is, very impressive. i think he's really a gifted child.  i like how he is smart without being precocious, it's so endearing.

and manse, the free spirit.... manse just makes me laugh, this boy is pure entertainment personified. his overreactions are so hilarious. i love how he respects his brothers in his own way. my favorite moments of the show are when he and minguk fought but then immediately make up after with hugs and kisses. he is just so funny and cute and free spirited!

i love them all so much and will dearly miss them when they have to leave, i hope they always grow up to be healthy and kind and as sweet as they are now.

what i like about daehan is whenever one of his brother ask for something he immediately gives, he does not even question or refuse for one second! i was so impressed when minguk asked for ice cream and daehan immediately gives him a spoonful.  when manse asked for water, daehan immediately gives him too. it's so nice to see because kids are usually focused on their own wants and needs but daehan is different.

sorry for cutting your post ..but hahaha Minguk didn't even finish his sentence when Daehan's spoon reach Minguk's mouth lmao... Giving and sharing is Daehan's middle name i believe.

Manse also has affectionate side too, like when he take care LHJ's seo twin. 

• Like 4

Man Se Asks His Brothers for Water in the Most Adorable Way on “Superman Returns”

tumblr_nqdtdifHmy1tjt42ro1_540.jpg

Though the Song triplets are always cute, most would agree that they are the most lovable when they talk to each other.

On the episode of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns” aired on June 21, the triplets visit a buffet that is fit to settle their feverous appetite.

Once Song Il Kook leaves the table to get his children food, Man Se says, “Hey Min Gook, will you give me some water,” in an adorably polite manner.

He continues to ask Dae Han, saying, “Hey Dae Han, will you give me some water,” while the responsible older brother passes on his cup.

Watching the two exchange cups, Min Gook, too, desperately asks, “Hey Man Se, will you give me some water? Min Gook is coughing.”

Watch the clip below!

Meanwhile, on this episode of “Superman Returns,” Song Il Kook and his triplets finished a triathlon.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/22/man-se-asks-his-brothers-for-water-in-the-most-adorable-way-on-superman-returns/

• Like 7

I just watched ep 83 without sub and maaan, even though i didn't know what they're talking about, it was still such an emotional ep for me. When SIK appa burst into tears i cried with him. Such a great father he is. He really never give up to accomplish a dream. I know how hard it is to do the triathlon, when your whole body scream and you want to stop but you just have to keep running and running. He apologized many times, yet he still managed to complete the race. That really gave me a strong impression. I think whatever happens in life, no matter how hard, he will try his best and just keep running like this. Daehanie, Mingukie, Manse, i hope they will always be good to SIK appa, who teaches them values of life and always does his best for them.   

• Like 8

Awwww..... I teared reading your wonderful posts about Il Gook Appa and the boys, guys. They just showed how the Song family has left big influence to our lives. Suddenly I was wondering what would we do if the parting day truly comes. But but but... let's just cherish what we have now rather than worrying about tomorrow.

Btw... this thread is getting like Triplets thread rather than ROS thread.. hahahhaha... not complaining anyway.. I guess the fans of other families are just not as many and active [posters] as the triplets' fans.

• Like 4

I just watched ep 83 without sub and maaan, even though i didn't know what they're talking about, it was still such an emotional ep for me. When SIK appa burst into tears i cried with him. Such a great father he is. He really never give up to accomplish a dream. I know how hard it is to do the triathlon, when your whole body scream and you want to stop but you just have to keep running and running. He apologized many times, yet he still managed to complete the race. That really gave me a strong impression. I think whatever happens in life, no matter how hard, he will try his best and just keep running like this. Daehanie, Mingukie, Manse, i hope they will always be good to SIK appa, who teaches them values of life and always does his best for them.   

Yes thriatlon is extremely difficult. the first thing, swimming will make you exhausted, yet you have to ride bycicle afterwards. it's no joke. as you can see, SIK appa wasn't the last during swimming as i saw a lot of bycycle was still there when he finish swimming and start riding. but during bycicle i think that was when he feel really exhausted and i think he was the last...but the most important thing is not give up. People sometimes thought not being the winner is useless...so they would doing something with the guarantee as the winner...but that's wrong. the biggest value is trying, doing the best you could and thankfull that you experience it. be the winner is a bonus...they're not athlete afterall.

thankfully Daehan, Minguk and Manse didn't educate that way...that you have to be the winner and being too competitive. their parents  educate them more about the value of life and how to threat other better. so even their father was last, noone was upset...

Edited by aprodithe
  • Like 9

“Superman Returns” Cameraman Captivates Song Triplets’ Attention

“Superman Returns” Cameraman Captivates Song Triplets’ Attention

A “Superman Returns” cameraman has discovered the way to the hearts of the Song triplets.

On June 23, a smile-inducing picture of Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se sitting around a “Superman Returns” cameraman on his phone was uploaded to the triplets’ Facebook page. Stuck like gum to the cameraman’s side, the triplets focus intently on the phone while looking adorable in their matching green, blue, and red striped outfits. A caption uploaded along with the photo reads, “Fixated on cameraman-uncle’s phone.”

Meanwhile, triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se are loved nationally and internationally as stars of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/23/superman-returns-cameraman-captivates-song-triplets-attention/

• Like 10

with minguk-- what can i say, i like everything about this adorable boy. he is so cute, he is so affectionate, he's always giving hugs and kisses to people especially his appa. he's just such a happy and talkative child who makes my day brighter. it's so easy to make him laugh. and of course how smart he is, very impressive. i think he's really a gifted child.  i like how he is smart without being precocious, it's so endearing.

I am really really curious, is Minguk gifted? Have we talked about it somewhere in the thread? I'm so sorry, i just discovered this thread and i can't bear reading tons of pages :( I'm curious, so i did some easy google search and found some signs of gifted child:

from: http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/giftedcanada/ynggift.html

• Has a good memory. (checked)
  • Has a subtle or mature sense of humour (may understand  word puns before other children) may not appreciate silly or bathroom humour of other children the same age. (checked. remember the boat pun?)
  • exceptionally curious. (checked)
  • May see solutions that rarely occur to others. (checked. that supermarket errand battle)
  • Has a high energy level. (checked)
  • Has a wider knowledge base. (checked...i guess?)
  • Uses advanced vocabulary. (i don't understand korean, but people says his speech is advanced)
  • Uses advanced grammar or sentence structure. (same as above)
  • May be very interested in abstract terms (time, space). (i don't know)
  • Is interested in cause and effect relationships. (checked...i guess?)
  • Has a long attention span for activities of own choosing. (checked)
  • May enjoy difficult puzzles. (he enjoys puzzle, idk about difficult but he solved a puzzle at the camp site)
  • Sees endless possibilities for various situations or uses for objects. (eh..idk)
  • Says what he/she thinks without regard for consequences. (checked)
  • Great imagination, frequent daydreamer. (great imagination checked, idk about daydreaming tho)
  • Highly developed powers of concentration, may need to be physically touched to become aware of surroundings. (eh?)
  • Transfers concepts and learning to new situations. (checked. The dentist and pediatrician and all)

There are a lot more but i think these are the most obvious ones. I think he is gifted. If he were my child, i'd have him tested hehehe. What do you think? 

• Like 13

@justsomegirl, we had discussion about Mingukie's intelligence before.  I see that Kukkuk possesses a lot of these traits from my observation while watching RoS.  I can't say that he has it all but at least I know he is super smart and his speech is really advanced.  All I can say for sure he's is a very intelligent boy, way above average, if not a genius. By the way, welcome to our forum.  Let's pray that KBS would work it out so that SIK's new drama would not interfere with the filming of RoS. I'll be very sad if I stop seeing these boys in a new show every Sunday.  Seeing them in pictures and old videos is not enough for me. 

Cheers!:)

• Like 10

@justsomegirl, we had discussion about Mingukie's intelligence before.  I see that Kukkuk possesses a lot of these traits from my observation while watching RoS.  I can't say that he has it all but at least I know he is super smart and his speech is really advanced.  All I can say for sure he's is a very intelligent boy, way above average, if not a genius. By the way, welcome to our forum.  Let's pray that KBS would work it out so that SIK's new drama would not interfere with the filming of RoS. I'll be very sad if I stop seeing these boys in a new show every Sunday.  Seeing them in pictures and old videos is not enough for me. 

Cheers!:)

Maybe because among 3 of them, Minguk have the biggest head ahahahahha, but yeah, i think minguk is the smartest, he remember s complex dinosaur name, have a great memory etc, Daehan have a great social skill, his EQ is great, he care a lot about the other. Manse have a great sense of humor and creativity, i imagine when he grew up maybe he will be a "troublemaker" kid in a class but love will his classmate, he will be a CENTER and mood maker

• Like 10

Guest mingukiefan

yes i think minguk is highly intelligent and above average at least, if not gifted!  these kids will be really blessed if they get their mom's intelligence with song il-kook's looks and height!!