[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

The family is not joining as fixed cast.”

------------------------------------------------

preview this family relweased for next week e191 

bp33QNa.png

tUEfxAZ.png

=========================================================

Outsider and former “Produce 101 Season 2” contestant Jang Moon Bok will be making a special appearance on “The Return of Superman”!

On June 28, a representative from their agency ONO Entertainment stated, “Outsider recently finished filming for an upcoming episode with his daughter Shin Lee Ro Eun. The family is not joining the fixed cast.”

It has been further revealed that his labelmate Jang Moon Bok will also be making an appearance in the episode, which is scheduled to air mid-July.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/27/jang-moon-bok-produce-101-season-2-appear-return-superman-rapper-outsider/

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/11/gyo-jin-appear-return-superman-daughter-ha-eun/

In Gyo Jin To Appear On “The Return Of Superman” Again With His Daughter Ha Eun

In Gyo Jin and his adorable daughter, Ha Eun, is returning to “The Return of Superman!”

The actor previously appeared on the show as a fixed cast member alongside Oh Ji Ho and Yang Dong Geun and their daughters.

On July 11, a source from “The Return of Superman” stated, “In Gyo Jin and Ha Eun will be recording their appearance tomorrow. Their broadcast date hasn’t been decided yet. There is also no decision yet on whether they will be fixed members again.”

Meanwhile, In Gyo Jin’s wife So Yi Hyun announced a few months ago that she was pregnant with the couple’s second child.

• Like 1

preview e194

Spoiler

1501807289_1264927.png1501824767_1265058.png

=================================================

Actor Song Il-gook's wife and the triplets' mother is a judge, and she is going on an overseas training in mid-August. Song Il-gook and the triplets will head to France as well.

However, Song Il-gook will travel back and forth between Korea and France for his work. The mother and the triplets will stay in France for a year.

Meanwhile, Song Il-gook married to his wife in 2008 after dating for 1 and a half year. They had Daehan, Minguk, and Mansae in 2012 and appeared on 'The Return of Superman.'

Good luck to the triplets on their adventure and hope they learn a lot from this experience!

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/news/news_view.php?no=17357&sec=enter

[Triplets Special-The Return of Superman]

Time for celebrations at the Lee house!

Lee-Dong-Gook.jpg

On his August 14 Instagram post, Lee Dong Gook uploaded a photo of him and his five children, celebrating the birthday of two oldest twin daughters, Jae Shi and Jae Ah with the caption: “The day that Jae Shi, Jae Ah become real teenagers. Your dad received a big gift. Thank you for coming into my life.”

Along with the girls’ birthday, Lee Dong Gook was named as a member on the final roster for the South Korean national team for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia qualifiers against Iran (on August 31) and Uzbekistan (on September 6).

Nicknamed “Lion King” on the field, Lee Dong Gook will be setting a record as the second oldest member to be in South Korea’s national soccer team, with an age gap of 18 years between him and the youngest player on the team. Should he play in the games, he will also set another record for the player with the longest period of participating in South Korea’s national team matches.

Congratulations to “Superman” Lee Dong Gook and happy birthday to Jae Ah and Jae Shi!

Watch the latest episode of “The Return of Superman” of Lee Dong Gook’s children playing with Wanna One!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/14/lee-dong-gooks-family-celebrates-two-great-achievements/

• Like 1

I'm new to Soompi forums. I'm sorry in advance if I am not supposed to post this question here but it is related to The Return of Superman. I love this show and I've recently finished watching The Return of Superman Triplets' Special. I've watched until episode 15 which was from January 2015. I have read several articles that the Song family left the show on 2016. Also on Wikipedia, I've been trying to look for the episode list and it looks like they made more than 15 episodes. Can anyone confirm this and does anyone know where to watch the other episodes? I love Daehan, Minguk and Manse:D:heart: Thank you!

On 8/22/2017 at 8:20 PM, tamagobun said:

I'm new to Soompi forums. I'm sorry in advance if I am not supposed to post this question here but it is related to The Return of Superman. I love this show and I've recently finished watching The Return of Superman Triplets' Special. I've watched until episode 15 which was from January 2015. I have read several articles that the Song family left the show on 2016. Also on Wikipedia, I've been trying to look for the episode list and it looks like they made more than 15 episodes. Can anyone confirm this and does anyone know where to watch the other episodes? I love Daehan, Minguk and Manse:D:heart: Thank you!

KBSWORLD HAVE PLAYLIST ALL EPISODE 

YOU JUST FIND/WATCH  TROS E33 UNTIL E116 ....

• Like 2

preview all family 

episode 199 170910

Spoiler

85986891.jpg

Spoiler

l_2017090902000405800091661.jpg201709100905510410_1.jpg