[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

actor couple So Yi Hyun and In Gyo Jin (you may recognize him from “The Return of Superman“) are reportedly expecting their second child!

It is said that So Yi Hyun has already shared with her acquaintances that she is pregnant. A source in the entertainment industry shared that So Yi Hyun is currently pregnant and focusing her energies on prenatal care and childcare for their first child, daughter In Ha Eun.

In Gyo Jin appeared as a cast member of “The Return of Superman” last year alongside Yang Dong Geun and Oh Ji Ho. Unlike the other fathers on the show, this trio gathered at each other’s homes to take care of their young daughters together during the 48 hours of filming without the mom’s. Collectively, they were known by the nickname “O.G.G. crew.”

When Yang Dong Geun shared with the group last year that his wife was expecting their third child, In Gyo Jin revealed his own desire for a another child as well. He said, “After my wife So Yi Hyun finishes filming her drama, I think we need to consider it.”

After meeting and acting in two dramas together, So Yi Hyun and In Gyo Jin were married in October 2014. They had their first child, daughter Ha Eun, in December 2015.

Currently, In Gyo Jin can be seen as Hong Sam Gyu in the KBS drama, “Perfect Wife,” which stars Ko So Young, Yoon Sang Hyun, Jo Yeo Jeong, and Sung Joon.

Congratulations to In Gyo Jin and So Yi Hyun on their happy news!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/23/actors-gyo-jin-yi-hyun-expecting-second-child/

==========================================

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/01/yang-dong-geun-wife-reveal-photos-newborn-third-child/

Yang Dong Geun And Wife Reveal Photos Of Newborn Third Child

Actor and rapper Yang Dong Geun’s wife, Park Ga Ram, recently uploaded several photos of the couple’s third child to her personal Instagram!

The baby was born on April 28. The caption of the most recent Instagram post reads, “Our youngest son, Shi Lo.” The sleeping baby’s name is also visible in the photo, written on his clothes.

Another Instagram post from a couple days before shows the newborn in a more lively pose. The caption says, “Shi Lo opened his eyes,” along with smiley face emojis.

With this latest birth, Yang Dong Geun and his wife are now parents of two sons and one daughter. Yang Dong Geun and his daughter, Joy, previously appeared on KBS’s “The Return of Superman” in the joint-childcare segment alongside actors Oh Ji Ho, In Gyo Jin, and their respective daughters. Collectively, the fathers were known as the “O.G.G. crew.”

Meanwhile, it was also recently reported that In Gyo Jin and wife So Yi Hyun are also expecting another child. Perhaps the O.G.G. crew will bless us all with a reunion photo with the new additions someday.

Congratulations to Yang Dong Geun and his wife on their new baby!

Source (1)

lee bumsoo leave tros ... next week 14 may  final epi  for this family  ....  have fancam they with Rain ..

he want .focus his new movie where he works on  Production this movie 

• Like 1

I started watching TROS when it was announced that actor Lee Bum Soo and his family will appear as I've been a fan of his!  But since watching that first episode, i was hooked and went to watch all the past episode.

Its so sad to know that we won't be seeing the SODA siblings anymore, they've been on for only just over a year :(( 

I wonder who they will have to replace them?  Or was it baby William?

• Like 2

final epi  for lee bum soo... Rain final guest for soda family...

bumsoo on production this film 

In March 2017, Rain was cast in the movie Uhm Bok-Dong based on a true story that took place during the Japanese colonial rule.[62] Rain will star as the real-life cyclist hero Uhm Bok-dong alongside Kang So-ra.[63] [64]

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/05/10/lee-bum-soo-to-leave-superman-is-back-with-adorable-kid-duo-so-eul-and-da-eul/

As with all others who have been on the show and, eventually, left, I will miss the Lee Beom Soo family. The sweetness that Seoul has always shown her baby brother was so nice to watch. I wish that we could see more of Rohui now, before her dad signs on to something that will take him away from the show. Rohui is so smart and cute. :) 

• Like 1