[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I used to watch this program on and off but I recently start watching it every week. I really like the new commenters. They make this show interesting and their reactions seem real, not like the other commenters who just read the script and react to it. I feel like the guy commenter's desire to have a daughter is getting more and more strong each week. He adores Na an (I'm just spelling her name based on how I hear) and jealous of her father (in a good way).

• Like 1

yesterday night  14/sept donggook wife ig write 

minho(shinee)  will replaced her husband for trip to China tros filming ...

today 180915 bit susprise see hwije seoeon-seojun also join them + seungjae with his dad //// to bad no seola sua ... .... chuseok   

special 

201809150836779024_5b9c46c09397d.jpg

Spoiler

201809150832410810_1.jpg

201809150810779882_5b9c413e2a253.jpg

201809150834590810_1.jpg

On 9/10/2018 at 1:33 AM, ilu2 said:

I used to watch this program on and off but I recently start watching it every week. I really like the new commenters. They make this show interesting and their reactions seem real, not like the other commenters who just read the script and react to it. I feel like the guy commenter's desire to have a daughter is getting more and more strong each week. He adores Na an (I'm just spelling her name based on how I hear) and jealous of her father (in a good way).

I definitely agree with you on that. Its a good move that they bough a real parent couple as host. It makes the voice-overs more natural and more related. You can really feel their comments. 

• 3 weeks later...

5th anniversary  TROS ...  JEJU & MOUNT BAEKDU , CHINA 

CHINA  - HWIJAE WITH SEOEON SEOJUN  BACK FOR THIS SPECIAL TRIP  WITH MINHO + SIAN (REPLACED DONGGOOK HAVE FOOTBALL TIME THEY GO CHINA)  , JIYOUNG + SEUNGJAE 

JEJU -SUGHOON -SARANG BACK AS SPECIAL GUEST  ,  SAM WILLIAM + BENTLEY , TAEGU, SIHA , JOOHO NAEUN + HIS BROTHER

Spoiler

• Like 1