✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Rain talks about how important Kim Tae Hee is in his life

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1465270297_af_org.jpg

According to a Hong Kong media outlet, Rain successfully carried out his solo Asia tour concert in Macao on June 4, where he mentioned his girlfriend Kim Tae Hee

During the event, he told his fans, "The most important thing in life is my family, the second is my girlfriend, and the third is my label's CEO." 

He also assured his fans that he would be greeting them through a variety of activities in the second half of 2016, including a new album, a new drama, and a new movie! 

It looks like Rain is full of affection for Kim Tae Hee, and has a busy second half of 2016 planned!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/rain-talks-about-how-important-kim-tae-hee-is-in-his-life

• Like 1

Rain: ‘Kim Tae-hee is the second most important thing in my life’

Rain successfully wrapped up his Asia tour concert in Macau and talked about what his priorities are in the latest show, according to Hong Kong-based Ming Pao newspaper on Monday. 

“The most important in my life is family,” he told fans at the concert. “And the second is my girlfriend, and the third is my company’s boss.” He is currently dating actress Kim Tae-hee. 

Rain (Herald Pop)

Rain also told fans that he is preparing for a new album, set to be released at the end of this year. Rain, who recently starred in TV drama “Please Come Back, Mister,” said he has plans to star in a film and a TV drama, as well. 

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201606071700049915813_2

• Like 1

Rain Names The 3 Most Important Things In His Life

Rain Names The 3 Most Important Things In His Life

Singer and actor Rain has declared that his most prized possession is his family.

Hong Kong media outlets report that the singer kicked off his Asia Tour with a successful concert in Macao.

During the event, he stated, “The most important things in my life are first, my family, and second, my girlfriend,” referring to actress Kim Tae Hee with whom he confirmed his relationship in 2013. He continues, “Third is my agency’s president.”

Furthermore, Rain disclosed his plans for 2016. He announced onstage that his new album is currently in the works and will be released at the end of the year. Meanwhile, he is set to film new dramas and movies after having starred in “Please Come Back, Mister.”

With global action star Donnie Yen making an appearance, the Macao concert is being talked about all over China.

Rain last appeared in the SBS drama “Please Come Back, Mister” as a man in his 40s who possesses the body of a hip, rich, and handsome department store manager named Lee Hae Joon.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/07/rain-names-the-3-most-important-things-in-his-life/

• Like 1

Rain organizes his schedule for the remainder of 2016

photo732316.jpg

Singer and actor Rain has reorganized his schedule for the rest of the year.

He plans on appearing in a Chinese drama this summer and releasing an album at the end of the year.

First, he is starring in a mellow Chinese drama. Discussions are in order and he is going to fly over Shanghai, Suzhou, Montreal in Canada and more in July for the next 3 months. His co-star is Victoria from the girl group f(x).

Rain Company claims that Rain hadn't even been given the script yet when news of his appearance in the drama came out; however, everything has now been put in order.

So, Rain is coming back with another Chinese drama for the first time in a year.

Rain is going to release an album around November or December. This is his first album in 2 years and 10 months. He initially planned to come out with a new album after his first Chinese drama, "Diamond Lover" last year, but he wasn't fully prepared for it and had to wait another year. His appearance in "Please Come Back, Mister" pushed things farther back.

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-organizes-his-schedule-for-the-remainder-of-2016-95375.html

Rain To Perform At Final Round of Miss Vietnam 2016

10585902-2.jpg?zoom=3&resize=600%2C397

Good news for Vietnamese fans of the singer!

On June 10, a press conference for ‘Miss Vietnam 2016’ was held in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.

At the conference, the organizer’s contest revealed that top Korean singer-actor Rain will have a performance at the final round of Miss Vietnam 2016 , which is scheduled to take place this August. He is one of the international guests performing in the S-shaped country’s biggest beauty contest.

Meanwhile, this is not the first time that he has visited Vietnam. The singer participated in a concert in Ho Chi Minh city back in 2006. In 2007, he headed to Vietnam to hold his mini live show titled Rain’s Coming. 5 years later, in 2012, the star returned to Vietnam as a soldier of the Korean army to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Vietnam and South Korea.

Rain says ‘hello’ to Vietnam in the greeting video below:

http://www.hellokpop.com/news/rain-perform-miss-vietnam-final/

There are a lot of images of tags with KTH’s Korean name taken at a mango juice stall that went by the name Rich Mango in Jeju Island in the IG.

One of the pictures is like this.

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BGCL988mxBG/

My cap :

13319788_290911537917755_454043286830108

The video below is of someone who was given the tag with KTH’s Korean name and we now know why and how it operates at this Rich Mango juice stall in Jeju Island. Thank God for the English subtitles!

Hmm, wonder whether KTH and Rain went to this stall when they were in Jeju Island recently. Imagine the commotion if they went there, LOL!!! KTH does not even need the name tag, right? Or she be given one just for the fun of it? The real KTH with her name sake Rich Mango tag!!! But, since it was reported that the couple avoided crowded areas, perhaps someone could be kind enough to get her and Rain, the rich mango juice to taste, huh?! ;):D

Whoever is planning to go to Jeju Island one of these days, do drop by the Rich Mango juice stall (ahem, yours truly here is doing some free marketing for Rich Mango and you, Rich Mango, please give discount to KimBi couple’s fans, ok!!!) ......and...... may you get the 김태희 name tag!!! :blush:

Credit : TalkToMeInKorean

I saw this collection of Rain’s pictures for the years since his debut in 2002.

13445511_291014344574141_283727452571028

Credit and source :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGM89sihvyB/

I then thought I have seen something like this for KTH a long time ago and how am I going to find it, among the many, many IGs? It’s too tedious to do so. Then, I thought it’s better to be patient and wait for the day to come for something like Rain’s above to be posted by someone else. Don’t know when that one day will come, but I am positive that it will, one day. Just wait.

Today, I am very happy to find one, so soon after Rain’s.

Kyaaaaa......KimBi couple luck!!! :wub::D

13434923_291015234574052_348926881790850

Credit and source :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGjMAdrwGEV/?tagged=김태희

• Like 1

KimBi couple, among the K-celeb stars who own dogs and mentioned in a TV show.

It showed pictures of Rain and his dogs, i.e. General and Sarangy.

It includes that part of KTH walking Sarangy while Rain was filming Please Come Back Mister.

There’s also the part of KTH calling her brother Lee Wan who was participating in Running Man then, asking him to accompany her to walk the dog. Ermmmmm....her own dog or by chance, Sarangy, huh?! Kekeke......;):P:D

[Again TV] Section TV directly deliver heartwarming look on star couple Kim Tae Hee walking Rain's dog

201606130101231440263_20160613013041_01.

[ POP = Herald reporter Park Sun-young - 12 days broadcast MBC ' Section TV ' stars in aewa animals were introduced as the public is once again exceptional yeonaesa of Rain and Kim Tae-hee. Reporters from Tok 'best pet star " is the story of a star on the theme Pet jimyeonseo drawn mentioned the pet of Rain.

Talk of the press corps reporters that "look for Kim Tae Hee walking dogs in this picture was walking Rain’s dog" and introduced the appearance of lovers, Kim Tae-hee and Rain. In addition, "Kim Tae-hee and Rain busy with overseas activities, thus walking a pet instead of Rain, preach the love of two persons lead to a full pink wedding news gathered expectations.

- skipped unrelated -

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20160613n04606

KimBi couple has gone under the radar.  Omooo......when have they ever been on the radar, right? Not intentionally that we know of. Hehe...

Anyway, they have been so quiet ever since their Jeju trip news.

So, what can I offer in this thread at the moment?

Well, inspiration came by with someone who surreptitiously took a picture of KTH in a cafe, and that made me recall another person who also surreptitiously took a picture of Rain. So, the key word is SURREPTITIOUSLY.....surreptitiously taking the pictures of KIMBI COUPLE ......who were in BLACK CAPS......wearing their favourite BLACK/WHITE......UNAWARE and BUSY TALKING to whoever they were taking to......at a CAFE. The difference is Rain was standing outside the cafe, facing left in his picture and KTH was seated inside a cafe, facing right in her picture.

How’s that for an update? ;):phew::D

At least an update for today and till my next update, happy analysing anymore same-same or difference between the two pictures! Keke... :P:D

P/S.  Crazy hailstorm has been hitting the backyard of KTH. :rolleyes: Glad to see her blissfully unaware/have no care and be out and about, enjoying her time with her friends. B)^_^

13445302_292914784384097_246024063353748

Credit image :

Rain : courtesy of http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/16-06-11-rain-picture

KTH : https://www.instagram.com/p/BGqSen1IHVE/?tagged=김태희

Rain updated his IG with a picture of him and his manager inside the plane, and got reported in the news. They were flying to Beijing as Rain will be holding his The Squall Concert there tomorrow.

Unfortunately the media outlet sliced off the top of his manager’s face. :blink:

The headline of the news is straight out from the Google translation. I don't even know how to edit it because I just don’t know how to decipher it. :P

" My brother woke Rain " Rain of naughty POV

201606171151534058762_20160617115213_01.

Rain Instagram

[ Herald reporter jaeryeon times POP = ] boasted a piece of Rain looks.

Rain has posted a photo along the lines of " Beijing concert # #beijing 16 th" through his Instagram June 17.

Photos published of Rain in China state that poses a plane.

Rain - shirts are comfortable wearing a hat on and with Bale seemed sleek chin looks not warmed Korea captivated fans as well as fans from China .

Rain - official association is working with the actress Kim Tae Hee .

http://news.nate.com/view/20160617n16639

On 18 June 2016 at 8:31 AM, Lucia_love said:

it's better to have no news than the news that other celebs are having right now.... *shrugs*

Idr where found this fanart :(so there's no credits sorry

Hi @Lucia_love,

I recall someone mentioned the same thing here, sometime ago, that no news is good news, and true enough, a few updates of the couple come rolling in thereafter causing so much of excitement in this thread. Hope the same will happen again, with fingers crossed! :D

Thanks for sharing the fan art. Really nice! Yeah, credit the maker. I noticed two of mine (so far) that went round the social medias. Hmmmm, I don't see any mention of credit and I always have my initial on it. Hahaha...of course they do not know that it is me, LOL! Anyway, i don't mind. Am very happy already that my fan arts are well liked enough to be circulated. Am hoping that KimBi couple gets to see them!

May you have a great week ahead and with Rain's birthday up next, let us hope that we get to see pictures of his celebration! :blush:

• Like 1

They're one of my couples! My wish is for them to get married and start a family. Rain- don't wait too long or you'll lose a good thing. What are you guys waiting for? Both of you are already established in your career   so, move on to the next phase. Chaebal?

• Like 2

On 19.06.2016 at 2:13 PM, Nancyzak said:

May you have a great week ahead and with Rain's birthday up next, let us hope that we get to see pictures of his celebration! :blush:

Thank you! have a nice week too!!

Our couple was mentioned in the Korean movie 'Tough as Iron' [2013]. too funny :D

ThFWx0y.jpg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, chdom said:

They're one of my couples! My wish is for them to get married and start a family. Rain- don't wait too long or you'll lose a good thing. What are you guys waiting for? Both of you are already established in your career   so, move on to the next phase. Chaebal?

Hi chdom, it's my/our wish, too here. But, I guess there's always a right time for everything. BTW, what's "chaebal" means? I know a word in Korean, "Jebal" meaning "please" - Were you referring to this or is this another language.....just curious. :(