[ Drama 2016] Come Back Mister 돌아와요 아저씨

kaiskloset

photo691422.jpg

ee4f3596_o.jpeg

24f5b5e5_o.jpeg

3f1a6695_o.jpeg

http://t1.daumcdn.net/thumb/C216x312/?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.daumcdn.net%2Fsvc%2Fimage%2FU03%2Fsdb%2F569EE6230236B70002http://t1.daumcdn.net/thumb/C216x312/?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.daumcdn.net%2Fsvc%2Fimage%2FU03%2Fsdb%2F569EE6230236B70002http://t1.daumcdn.net/thumb/C216x312/?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.daumcdn.net%2Fsvc%2Fimage%2FU03%2Fsdb%2F569EE6230236B70002http://t1.daumcdn.net/thumb/C216x312/?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.daumcdn.net%2Fsvc%2Fimage%2FU03%2Fsdb%2F569EE6230236B70002

omu.jpg

• Drama: Come Back Mister (literal title) 
  • Revised romanization:  Dolawayo Ajussi
  • Hangul: 돌아와요 아저씨
  • Director:   Shin Yoon Sub
  • Writer: Jiro Asada (novel), Noh Hye-Young
  • Network: SBS
  • Episodes: 16
  • Release Date: March 2016
  • Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55 
  • Language: Korean

Hello My Precious Person-a00.jpg

Plot

A man is worked to death, but he comes back to the living world in the attractive body of another man for a limited amount of time.

Lee Hae-Joon (Rain) is a perfect man with good looking appearance. He works as a section chief in the women’s apparel section at a department store. His body is actually possessed by the spirit of Kim Young-Soo (Kim In-Kwon) who was worked to death.

Hong Nan (Oh Yeon-Seo) is a beautiful woman, but her spirit is possessed by tough guy (Kim Su-Ro).

Shin Da-Hye (Lee Min-Jung) is a beautiful housewife, but her husband suddenly dies. She falls into a love triangle with Lee Hae-Joon and a promising store employee (Yoon Park).

ew more days but he must do so in the body of a beautiful woman. He has only days to adjust to a new gender and take care of his urgent business.

[kdramastars]

Synopsis (novel)

Manager Kazuaki Tsubakiyama, 46, dies of overwork the night after the opening day of a major sale at the department store where he works. Claiming unfinished business, he appeals to the authorities in the afterlife and is given permission to briefly return to this world. Coming back at the same time are Yuta Negishi, 8, a boy who died in a traffic accident, and Isamu Takeda, 45, a yakuza boss who was killed in a case of mistaken identity—each of them inhabiting different bodies from when they were alive. There are three crucial rules to which they must all adhere: never reveal their true identity, refrain from revenge, and return to the afterlife in seven days without fail. Break any of those rules, and there will be terrible consequences.

Tsubakiyama comes back as a beautiful woman aged 30. When he goes to look in on his wife and son, he is shocked to find his dashing assistant manager Shimada with them, and to learn that his son is not really his. He also discovers that his father, who lives in a facility for dementia patients, moved there only out of consideration for Tsubakiyama and his family, and does not actually have dementia at all.

Spoiler

The young boy Yuta, who had lived a pampered life as the son of a wealthy family in one of the mansions of Seijo, a posh Tokyo suburb, learns that he had been adopted at the age of three. He has many happy memories from his brief life, and now in the body of a little girl, he sets out to find his biological parents, hoping to express his gratitude to them. Tsubakiyama's father and son both come to Yuta's aid. But when Yuta finally finds his parents, he breaks the rule against revealing his true identity.Takeda comes back as a lawyerly gentleman. Meeting with his yakuza brothers in an effort to discover how he was mistakenly killed, he tries to head off a plot by his six henchmen to avenge his death. But when he sees one of his men pointing a gun at the man who killed him, he grabs it away from him and ends up killing the man himself, thereby breaking the rule against revenge.Through the journey each of these characters makes back to this world, the story probes the meaning of blood relations, the ties that bind parent and child, and our bonds with others who move in and out of our lives. In Jiro Asada's trademark style, it is a warmly human tale that is sure to moisten the reader's eyes.

- ON GOING EDITING -

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Original Soundtracks

Please Come Back, Mister OST Part 1

Track listing
No. Title Artist Length
1. "다시" (Again) Noel 4:57
2. "다시 (Inst.)" (Again (Inst.)) Noel 4:57

Please Come Back, Mister OST Part 2

Track listing
No. Title Artist Length
1. "Feel Alive"   Topp Dogg 2:28
2. "Feel Alive (Inst.)"   Topp Dogg 2:28

Please Come Back, Mister OST Part 3

Track listing
No. Title Artist Length
1. "Moon Light"   Son Hoyoung 4:25
2. "Moon Light (Inst.)"   Son Hoyoung 4:25

Please Come Back, Mister OST Part 4

Track listing
No. Title Artist Length
1. "Because It's Love"   Ailee 3:08
2. "Because It's Love (Inst.)"   Ailee 3:08

via https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Please_Come_Back,_Mister

Lol! @kaiskloset you're fast hahahaha! summoning the gang here! @delfin @icemaid @ruzikie @angels_natdylax05 

Kang Sora Joins Rain in 2016 K-drama Goodbye My Beloved One

hahaha happy friday the 13th sis! yeah...

still stoked but hey its kinda months since are roaring spazz days in WAC... time to regroup lols sorta.

aigoo cant find the full book yet... i have to read a.s.a.p. coz news says, Sora consider this role after

finding out this was from a japanese novel.... @pandalover1 any recommendation on where to read ?

Lol! @kaiskloset you're fast hahahaha! summoning the gang here! @delfin @icemaid @ruzikie @angels_natdylax05 

still stoked but hey its kinda months since are roaring spazz days in WAC... time to regroup lols sorta.

aigoo cant find the full book yet... i have to read a.s.a.p. coz news says, Sora consider this role after

finding out this was from a japanese novel.... @pandalover1 any recommendation on where to read ?

There was a japanese movie version of it.. the japanese actress who acted the female role was ishihara satomi, and funny thing is she has the vibe as sora,.. HOHOHOHO!!

On 11/13/2015 at 8:33 PM, pandalover1 said:
On 11/13/2015 at 7:55 PM, kaiskloset said:
On 11/13/2015 at 7:49 PM, pandalover1 said:

There was a japanese movie version of it.. the japanese actress who acted the female role was ishihara satomi, and funny thing is she has the vibe as sora,.. HOHOHOHO!!

aigooo time to summon sis @ruzikie then...

heyyyyyyy chingu-yahhh come out of hiding and

do give us some of your Japanese insight on this hahahha were still lost...

and ehem... there's a riot out there in NB comment section lol some of the love AND hate are hardcore...*facepalm

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/11/kang-sora-cast-in-melodrama-with-rain.html

Will Kang So Ra And Rain Team Up For A Fantasy Romance?

kang-so-ra-and-rain.jpg?w=600

Various Korean media outlets reported that Kang So Ra and Rain are either considering or committed to roles in an upcoming drama titled "Hello My Precious Person."

On November 13, both stars' agencies told the Korean media outlet Newsen that the actors were only considering the roles.

Kang So Ra's agency, Will Entertainment, said that she received an offer to appear in the drama and was reviewing it.

"Nothing has been decided yet."

Rain's agency, Rain Company, also said he has not yet made a decision.

"It's one of many offers he's received so he hasn't confirmed his appearance yet. For now he will focus on his world tour and make a decision when the drama is organized."

If they do take the roles, it will be the first time these stars are paired in a drama, but it's not the first time drama producers considered pairing them. Rain and Kang So Ra were both up for the roles eventually taken by Lee Jin Wook and Ha Ji Won in "The Time I Didn't Love You, 7,000 Days."

The story of "Hello, My Precious Person" is based on a Japanese novel titled 'Seven Days of Manager Tsubakiyama." It's about a middle-aged businessman who dies but begs to be given another chance to live because he has work to do. He gets his wish to live a few more days but he must do so in the body of a beautiful woman. He has only days to adjust to a new gender and take care of his urgent business.

Is it the body of Kang So Ra's character that he will inhabit? That should be interesting.

Shin Yun Seob, who directed the dramas "Ugly Alert" and "Rooftop Prince," will direct the drama. No Hye Young, who wrote the screenplays for the films "Singles" and "200 Pound Beauty" is adapting the novel into a drama.

Kang So Ra's last small screen appearance was in the romantic comedy "Warm and Cozy" with co-star Yoo Yeon Suk. Rain was last seen in the drama "My Lovable Girl" with co-star Krystal Jung of f(x).

"Hello, My Precious Person" is expected to air in the spring of 2016.

source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/105110/20151113/will-kang-so-ra-and-rain-team-up-for-a-fantasy-romance.htm

This would prolly be the first time sora play such a role!! Weeeeeeeee...

Oh my gosh, you are back @pandalover1 :D

Thank you @kaiskloset you are fast! :D

I see our dear @angels_natdylax05  @delfin are here. B)

Now we wait for @ruzikie Ummm

Kang So Ra joins Rain for upcoming drama Hello My Precious Person

4be936a8-baf1-4c4f-ad23-961ba14c0258.png

It looks like Kang So Ra and Rain will be costars for the upcoming SBS series Hello My Precious Person (working title; previously called Goodbye My Beloved), an adaptation of the Japanese novel Mr. Tsubakiyama’s Seven Days (Tsubakiyama Kacho no Nanokakan) by Asada Jiro.

A representative from Kang So Ra's agency made the following statement about her participation: "Kang Sora has been thinking a lot about what her next project would be, and she chose Hello My Precious Person. Everyone can look forward to this romantic comedy with Rain." 

The story follows a workaholic store manager who dies on the job. He is granted seven days to possess another body and wrap up his business on earth. While the initial reports on the series indicated that the manager would enter Rain's body, this latest casting news clarifies that the drama will actually follow the plot of the original novel, where he possesses a beautiful twenty-something-year-old woman (Kang So Ra). Even better for the K-drama hijinks!

Kim Soo Ro (A Gentleman's Dignity) is in talks to play the salaryman who wreaks havoc on Kang So Ra's life when he takes over her body.

What do you think of a Kang So Ra/ Rain pairing? Some of you may recall that Rain originally considered the lead role opposite Kang So Ra in Jeju Island Gatsby, so people who were disappointed when he dropped out back then should be happy to see the two together now!

Hello My Precious Person is currently scheduled for a March release on SBS.

source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/kang-so-ra-joins-rain-for-upcoming-drama-hello-my-precious-person/

Hi everyone. I'm really excited for this!:) I know the information is limited but does anyone know how many episodes is scheduled, does it have the Weds-Thurs time slot, and is it airing after Remember ( which I'm also excited for)? I see the articles say that it will air in March.

Hope to see more people join the thread.

Hi everyone. I'm really excited for this!:) I know the information is limited but does anyone know how many episodes is scheduled, does it have the Weds-Thurs time slot, and is it airing after Remember ( which I'm also excited for)? I see the articles say that it will air in March.

Hope to see more people join the thread.

@Kehinde what i heard is that it's going to be a 16ep drama and it's slanted to air after Six flying dragon, so probably Mon-Tues time slot. 

Kang So-ra considers Goodbye My Beloved opposite Rain

Dramaland seems dead set on making a RainKang So-ra pairing a reality — it almost happened for Warm and Cozy, and this time they’re both up for the new drama remake of the Japanese novel Mr. Tsubakiyama’s Seven Days (Tsubakiyama Kacho no Nanokakan). The new series, called Goodbye My Beloved, is about a man who comes back from the afterlife to take care of some unfinished business.

The original story is about a middle-aged department store manager who dies of overwork and is granted a seven-day trip back to the land of the living, as long as he doesn’t reveal his true identity. So he possesses the body of a young woman, which is the lead role that Kang So-ra has been offered. It turns out not to be Rain possessing her though (thank goodness for that — we don’t need a one-sided Secret Garden on our hands).

One source names Kim Su-ro (A Gentleman’s Dignity) for the role of the dead man who possesses her, but that hasn’t been confirmed. It would be awesome if he did play the dead ajusshi though, for the comedy alone. Meanwhile Rain is up to play Kang So-ra’s love interest… which kinda makes this a Rain-Kim Su-ro loveline, doesn’t it? Yes, please!

While the original work sounds more like a contemplative story filled with laughter-tears and real tears, the Korean drama remake is described as an upbeat romantic comedy. Yup, now it pretty much sounds like Oh My Ghostess with gender-bendy hijinks. At the helm are writer Noh Hye-young of the movie 200-Pound Beauty and PD Shin Yoon-sub of Rooftop Prince. Casting seems very tentative for now, as is the timeslot — it’s in consideration for SBS’s 2016 schedule.

Both Kang So-ra and Rain could use a better drama after Warm and Woozy and She’s So Mediocre, but will they have chemistry together? Or will they surprise us and be so good that it makes us wonder if Rain is really in love with Kim Su-ro?

KimSuro1.jpg

Via Sports Chosun, IS Plus

This would prolly be the first time sora play such a role!! Weeeeeeeee...

Oh my gosh, you are back @pandalover1 :D

Thank you @kaiskloset you are fast! :D

I see our dear @angels_natdylax05  @delfin are here. B)

Now we wait for @ruzikie Ummm

wooooooooooh! gang's all here now... hahaha group hugs...  @angels_natdylax05  @delfin  @pandalover1 @icemaid

and welcome hugs to  @duongbi1234 @Kehinde @KERROPPIE

25222A38560350D6136F4B

via http://blog.syenc.net/245

read somewhere that Rooftop Prince PD Shin Yoon Sub will direct this drama....

hurrayyyy! PD Shin is Sora's PD in Ugly Alert Drama in 2013...as what koala says before,

Sora was "luminous" in that daily drama (with IJH) and its also aired in SBS  ...

Archived