✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

cocomhe said: you are very welcome my partner @Nancyzak and thank you also for the kind words,,,i am still using C2 and i am very much contented with it and no intention of changing it forever...kkk ...how about you, still not ready to learn PS? come on you can do it, don't worry i will teach you

KTH's interview in Shin DongA magazine, September 2013 issue:

http://shindonga.donga.com/docs/magazine/shin/2013/08/22/201308220500027/201308220500027_7.html

The above is the last page of the interview, and when asked about love and marriage, KTH replied, among others:  “그냥 사귀고 있죠. 남들 연애하듯이 만나고 있어요(웃음).”

Meaning, the couple is still dating, just like any other couple.  

The link and meaning of KTH's reply above are courtesy of @dora_maomao in KTH's thread.

I hope there is english translation. Reporter ask about RAIN and KTH's thought about marriage. Come on Rain, KTH already mentioned you several times. Please mention about her in your first fan meeting after discharge (12th Oct). I hope fans can ask Rain about KTH. ^,^v
[-O< :x \:D/

Nancyzak said:

http://shindonga.donga.com/docs/magazine/shin/2013/08/22/201308220500027/201308220500027_7.html

The above is the last page of the interview, and when asked about love and marriage, KTH replied, among others:  “그냥 사귀고 있죠. 남들 연애하듯이 만나고 있어요(웃음).”

The link and meaning of KTH's reply above are courtesy of @dora_maomao in KTH's thread.

anjjo said: Nancyzak said:

Guest merycote

Nancyzak said:2.  in 2007, KTH said that she wants to associate herself with a boyfriend who is true. He should be the type that is a great person although she has not decided considerably the ideal type as she cannot explain the type lucidly then. She also said that she likes her ideal man who is born the same year as her and if not, is about 1-2 years older. She continuously disagree with younger man as her ideal type as the mental age may not be the same. She added that it will be good if each could advise the other. It does not matter to her whether the guy is in the entertainment industry or not; and

3.  in 2008, KTH revealed that she prefers her ideal man to have double eyelids and is witty.

Outlook and values change over times. KTH has definitely overcame her 'disagreement' over younger and single eyelids man. Rain has plenty of humour as we all know and I'm sure he fulfills and is fulfilling a lot of the rest as KTH is one happy woman now.   :x ;) :-bd :D

Nancyzak said: anjjo said: Nancyzak said:

Rain's fans at his official website welcome this news/article with approval and congratulations.  :)>- :-bd

[13-01-01][star News]Actress 'Kim Tae Hee' has been dating Rain according to her publicist, who confirmed the romance.

[13-01-01]Actress 'Kim Tae Hee' has been dating Rain according to her publicist, who confirmed the romance. "They are still getting to know each other."

by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr.

%EA%B9%80%ED%83%9C%ED%9D%AC.jpg

Beautiful actress 'Kim Tae Hee' (32 years old) admitted to dating with top star Rain (his real name, 'Jung Ji Hoon') serving in the army, who is two years younger than her.

'Kim Tae Hee's agency stated its official position on the issue on the afternoon of the 1st, "It's true that she has dated with Rain, but they've dated only a short time and they are still getting to know each other."

"It's been about one month since they started dating. Since they are already familiar faces on our TV screens, it's true that their dating hours are limited and places where they come on dates are more limited."

"Their friendship is gradually developing into a romance, but they still don't know how natural they have attraction to each other sufficiently well."

'Kim Tae Hee' and Rain met through a TV commercial film for social commerce in 2011. 'Kim Tae Hee' will make her comeback on a soap opera upcoming March, and Rain who enlisted in the army on 11 October 2011, will be separated from the army upcoming July 10.

Source : Star News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002191537

merycote said: Nancyzak said:2.  in 2007, KTH said that she wants to associate herself with a boyfriend who is true. He should be the type that is a great person although she has not decided considerably the ideal type as she cannot explain the type lucidly then. She also said that she likes her ideal man who is born the same year as her and if not, is about 1-2 years older. She continuously disagree with younger man as her ideal type as the mental age may not be the same. She added that it will be good if each could advise the other. It does not matter to her whether the guy is in the entertainment industry or not; and

3.  in 2008, KTH revealed that she prefers her ideal man to have double eyelids and is witty.

Outlook and values change over times. KTH has definitely overcame her 'disagreement' over younger and single eyelids man. Rain has plenty of humour as we all know and I'm sure he fulfills and is fulfilling a lot of the rest as KTH is one happy woman now.   :x ;) :-bd :D

anjjo said:
@Nancyzak,  I am glad that Rain mainly meets KTH's ideal man standards, save for very minor ones.   :)) :D  As I said, there will be changes as they matured  plus their experiences in life and self assessment. 
This is the second installment of Rain's thoughts, this time on life . . . . .   let's enter his inner feelings and imagine how it will affect his  romantic attachment with KTH . . . . . . now and in the future.    .   :x ;;)      I think humility is his best trait.  ^:)^

class="title"Rain on LIFE… His Words

“When the people I know are proud of me. When people are praying for me. And when people remember my name after I’ve died. Yeah.”

— Rain, on life

(from TIME Magazine’s 10 Questions For Rain interview, 2008, his definition of being successful)

ON ACCOMPLISHING A DREAM

ON THE MILITARY

HIS PERSONAL MOTTO

WHAT IS TRULY IMPORTANT

HUMILITY

PERSEVERANCE, SELF-SUFFICIENCY

rain_making-a-wish.jpg

Source: CloudUSA

Guest xtaeheex

An Article last June 
 Kim TaeHee Talks About Boyfriend Rain!

Posted: 24 Jun 2013 08:30 AM PDT

dating5.jpg
Actress Kim TaeHee talked about her relationship with singer Rain.

On June 19th, Kim TaeHee held an interview and mentioned her boyfriend Rain. Kim TaeHee and Rain's relationship was confirmed early this year. During the interview, she was asked how is her relationship with the singer going. She said "Marriage is still not included in our plans. We have to think about that very well."she continued with "Marrying because of your partner's popularity is not a good idea the most important think is they love each other." revealing her thoughts about marriage. She also confirmed that their relationship is going strong.
What do you think of this? Should they marry soon or wait a little longer?
http://www.kpop-all.com/2013/06/kim-taehee-talks-about-boyfriend-rain.html#1

Nancyzak said: anjjo said:
@Nancyzak,  I am glad that Rain mainly meets KTH's ideal man standards, save for very minor ones.   :)) :D  As I said, there will be changes as they matured  plus their experiences in life and self assessment. 
This is the second installment of Rain's thoughts, this time on life . . . . .   let's enter his inner feelings and imagine how it will affect his  romantic attachment with KTH . . . . . . now and in the future.    .   :x ;;)      I think humility is his best trait.  ^:)^

class="title"Rain on LIFE… His Words

“When the people I know are proud of me. When people are praying for me. And when people remember my name after I’ve died. Yeah.”

— Rain, on life

(from TIME Magazine’s 10 Questions For Rain interview, 2008, his definition of being successful)

ON ACCOMPLISHING A DREAM

ON THE MILITARY

HIS PERSONAL MOTTO

WHAT IS TRULY IMPORTANT

HUMILITY

PERSEVERANCE, SELF-SUFFICIENCY

Source: CloudUSA