✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

anjjo said: Nancyzak said:

Hi @anjjo,

Thank you for the introduction of the family and the pet dog of the prospective bridegroom - Rain - to all of us here!  :x :-bd =D>

I hereby reciprocate with the pictures of the family and the pet dog of the prospective bride - Kim Tae Hee - which I uplifted from @xHeonheex's posts in KTH's thread.   ;) :x :-bd

Courtesy of and thanks to : @xHeonheex!   :-bd ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Below is the immediate family of KTH.

From left to right : Lee Wan (everyone knows that he is KTH's brother), KTH's mother, KTH's brother-in-law carrying his second/youngest daughter/KTH's younger niece, KTH's eldest niece, KTH's sister, KTH's father and KTH.

KTH's father, mother and eldest sister at KTH's graduation ceremony at Seoul National University.   

KTH's father, a businessman, who was bestowed with many awards.

@anjjo, you commented in KTH's thread that both Rain's father and KTH's father looks poles apart, but they may blend and bond well! I believe so since you've said that Rain's father is easy going and very approacable and KTH has said that her father is talkative since he is a businessman.

KTH's eldest sister Kim Hee Won ...... She will be KTH's closest guide to married life and motherhood.

And her youngest brother Lee Wan.

Both KTH and Lee Wan shot PNS CF early this year.

Below are the stills of KTH, her sister and nieces from the MBC 'Rediscovery" documentary on KTH  in 2011.

KTH and her nieces shot Allerman CF and advert together in October 2012.

And finally, KTH's pet dog named Hae Mi, which we could only see from the following pictures taken from her MBC 'Rediscovery' documentary in 2011. KTH was showing her pet dog to her Japanese friend at that time.

Cr all photos : Owners.

anjjo said:
Hi Nancyzak,  can't help but gush and swoon over your latest sharings about our couple.  What comes to my mind is that both were engrossed in their own thoughts then and they didn't even seem to notice one another, but look where they are now - fate accomplished something and is now playing with them in the palms of its hands -  :x :x :x    

Now that I feel that we are settled/established  in our new home, I suppose it is fit and proper that I introduce to you the family of our prospective bridegroom - Rain -   the pics with some additions are lifted from my former posts at KTH thread.

Rain's family -

His Dad:  He is the groovy type.  He sports long hair, sometimes in a ponytail.  Very approachable as many fans declared.

Dad.jpg 

Pics of Rain with him,  very noticeable is that Rain's wide forehead is inherited from him:):))

2007072883c2feb3a4d83ccpb6.jpg

200707286e29777b760bdbdgk9.png

Rain sister Hana (only sibling) with their pet dog General.  Hana took care of him (yes, he's a he, heheh) while his master was in the military -

and Rain's deceased Mom (pics courtesy of willenette)

family1.jpg 

family2.jpg

More pics of General, Rain's family treats him as a member and so fond of him -

Hello @cocomhe,

I plan to give you a shout on what's cooking at your end today! Hahaha, you beat me to it. Thanks for posting the artworks! We all know that there'll be a lot of repeats/repostings in this new thread for the time being since we've already started the artworks for months already. Take it that they are now placed in its proper home!   ;) :x :-bd =D>

Asia’s#1 beauty icon Kim Tae hee

[by F&B team / translated by Cho Suyoun] In each country, there is a leading beauty icon that represents one’s country. In China, it’s Angelababy and in the United States, it may be Ann Hathaway. Then who could be the number one beauty icon in Korea? YES, the answer is Kim Tae hee.
There is no doubt that Kim is the leading beauty icon in Korea. Even plastic surgeons all agreed that she has the most perfect face in this country. 
▶ Kim Tae hee’s extraordinary childhood
Since when was she pretty? Kim Tae hee was born pretty and she always had this beauty since she was baby. 
As many have heard, Kim Tae hee was even the smartest girl in her school. Some people get jealous of smart people, but Kim Tae hee was beyond the jealousy. At every break hour, boys surrounded her class and waited to see her for just a few minutes.
▶ Kim Tae hee’s career as an actress
Kim Tae hee was first noticed by the audience when she made a debut as advertising model in 2000. Not only the public paid attention, but the associates in entertainment industry paid closer attention to her. In 2001, Kim appeared in film ‘Present’ and in 2002, she was casted in sitcom ‘Let’s Go.’
The time that Kim Tae hee was certainly noticed by the Korean audience was when she appeared on SBS’ mini-series ‘Heaven’s stairs.’ The main cast was Choi Ji woo, but Kim’s evil character ‘Han Yoo ri’ captured the attention at that time period, and she was nominated as one of the most promising stars for following year.
Since then, Kim was starred in many films, drama and advertising. Kim Tae hee developed her career and became a big star especially in advertising industry. Since the debut, Kim shot advertising for 40 brands and it is eye-catching record in Korea’s advertising history.
Then in 2013, the actress was starred in SBS’ historical series ‘Jang Ok jung, lived by love.’ The drama mixed romance and history and it is now considered as the work that appealed charms of Kim Tae hee the most. Since her role ‘Jang Hee bin’ was fashion designer in this series, there were many opportunities where Kim Tae hee could show her charms, and her teamwork with partner Yoo Ah in was highly evaluated.
During the press conference of this drama, Kim said, “Now I’m in the age where I should show the highlight of my acting skill, but I don’t think it has arrived yet for me. I want to develop myself more and be the character.” image
‘Jang Ok jung, lived by love’ was definitely a dangerous challenge for Kim Tae hee. However, she surely showed so much engaging acting skills and the audience also gave positive reviews on her acting.
As an actress, it took a while to show great performance, but since the time frame was pretty long, her success and effort shine even more today. This is the reason the public chooses Kim Tae hee as one of the most favorite stars. Her future looks brighter than today. (photo captured from MBC Every1 ‘Star the secret,’ SBS ‘Midnight TV Entertainment,’ SBS ‘Jang Ok jung, lived by love,’ Olympus advertising)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=6847

Via @xHeonheex of KTH thread.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee in black and white.

46ht.jpg

Kim Tae Hee & her girls and Rain & his boys.

Top pictures, from left to right : KTH and her favourite make-up artist, Jung Saem Mool and KTH with her 2 assistants at the end of Jang Ok Jung Live in Love drama,

Bottom pictures of Rain & his boys taken during breaks at Sonic Bang, Bangkok in August 2013.

70ss.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee - puckered lips.

Pictures of the couple with puckered lips posted in his twitter and her me2day, before and after they became an item.

5m16.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee - cute expressions.

Cute expressions of the couple in his twitter and her me2day.

ldzq.jpg

Cr photos : Owners

Nancyzak said:

Let me share with you also this fan made video dedicated to the Rain and KTH love affair -

by rainismyou@rain-cloud.co.kr

Rain & Kim Tea Hee ~[MV]~ Feeling My Heart~

New Fanvid...Rain & Kim Tar Hee Dating so i going to make MV for those 2 Charming and Beautiful Couple together they are CUTE & SEXY couple that i very love that passion of them in COUPANG have bring them to Highlight and revealed that Relationship they got together singer and actor Jung Ji-hoon (Rain): he is tall and handsome. Rain and Kim Tae Hee falling in love ..Kim has given her heart to the 2 year younger, handsome and sexy Rain. Wish them the best of relationship Keep..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

anjjo said: Nancyzak said: class="post-title"03.31.11 [Clip+Eng Trans] tvN Ent News–Rain 1st Place In Survey As The Star Who Could Bring His Future Wife Great Luck

The reason is,

Of course, Rain has a handsome face, and is such a fascinating star actress Megan Fox has also praised, but if there is one quality women love about him, it is just that : He is a real man who has performed good deeds without the knowledge of people, for instance, he had volunteered to make oil spilt Taean come back to life, he had visited his female fan whose days were limited in the hospital to cheer her up, and he’s helped identify those who would lose their sights, allowing them to seek treatment, establishing ties with an ophthalmology.

Rain is a global star who has careers in performing at the closing ceremonies of both the Beijing and the Guangzho Olympic Games, and in being honored with the award for Best Badass performer for his role in Ninja assassin at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards, so someone who will be his spouse can be the envy of women all over the world.

As a singer and actor, Rain is one of entertainers who get the fattest paychecks in the showbiz, including the advertising world, and his schedules for the year 2014 and 2015 after leaving the military have been set already, so his spouse can feel secure about her future.

Credit to 지훈그리기 @ benamoo http://cafe.daum.net/benamoo?t__nil_cafemy=item

Re-up by ratoka00 @

Brief translation by rain bird

Nancyzak said:

Asia’s#1 beauty icon Kim Tae hee

[by F&B team / translated by Cho Suyoun] In each country, there is a leading beauty icon that represents one’s country. In China, it’s Angelababy and in the United States, it may be Ann Hathaway. Then who could be the number one beauty icon in Korea? YES, the answer is Kim Tae hee.
There is no doubt that Kim is the leading beauty icon in Korea. Even plastic surgeons all agreed that she has the most perfect face in this country. 
▶ Kim Tae hee’s extraordinary childhood

Since when was she pretty? Kim Tae hee was born pretty and she always had this beauty since she was baby. 
As many have heard, Kim Tae hee was even the smartest girl in her school. Some people get jealous of smart people, but Kim Tae hee was beyond the jealousy. At every break hour, boys surrounded her class and waited to see her for just a few minutes.
▶ Kim Tae hee’s career as an actress

Kim Tae hee was first noticed by the audience when she made a debut as advertising model in 2000. Not only the public paid attention, but the associates in entertainment industry paid closer attention to her. In 2001, Kim appeared in film ‘Present’ and in 2002, she was casted in sitcom ‘Let’s Go.’
The time that Kim Tae hee was certainly noticed by the Korean audience was when she appeared on SBS’ mini-series ‘Heaven’s stairs.’ The main cast was Choi Ji woo, but Kim’s evil character ‘Han Yoo ri’ captured the attention at that time period, and she was nominated as one of the most promising stars for following year.
Since then, Kim was starred in many films, drama and advertising. Kim Tae hee developed her career and became a big star especially in advertising industry. Since the debut, Kim shot advertising for 40 brands and it is eye-catching record in Korea’s advertising history.

Then in 2013, the actress was starred in SBS’ historical series ‘Jang Ok jung, lived by love.’ The drama mixed romance and history and it is now considered as the work that appealed charms of Kim Tae hee the most. Since her role ‘Jang Hee bin’ was fashion designer in this series, there were many opportunities where Kim Tae hee could show her charms, and her teamwork with partner Yoo Ah in was highly evaluated.
During the press conference of this drama, Kim said, “Now I’m in the age where I should show the highlight of my acting skill, but I don’t think it has arrived yet for me. I want to develop myself more and be the character.” 

‘Jang Ok jung, lived by love’ was definitely a dangerous challenge for Kim Tae hee. However, she surely showed so much engaging acting skills and the audience also gave positive reviews on her acting.
As an actress, it took a while to show great performance, but since the time frame was pretty long, her success and effort shine even more today. This is the reason the public chooses Kim Tae hee as one of the most favorite stars. Her future looks brighter than today. (photo captured from MBC Every1 ‘Star the secret,’ SBS ‘Midnight TV Entertainment,’ SBS ‘Jang Ok jung, lived by love,’ Olympus advertising)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=6847

Via @xHeonheex of KTH thread.

kimtaehee 

Rain Matches Up With Kim Tae Hee’s Ideal Type

Sunday July 7, 2013 at 23:06pm

Recently, actress Kim Tae Hee revealed her ideal type and it sounds just like Rain who is currently her boyfriend.

She shared, “I think first impressions are important. I decide whether I have interest in someone or not in the first 4-5 seconds after I meet him… I like men who look appealing and are humorous. If I come across a guy that I like, my eyes become hearts. To that extent, my face says it all. I prefer to date comfortably with the person I like.”

Netizens quickly compared it to Rain, and commented, “Rain matches up with Kim Tae Hee’s ideal type,” “We all know who Kim Tae Hee’s ideal guy is,” and more.

source : allkpop

we're already know about Kim Tae Hee's ideal man, but what about Rain? 

Rain’s ideal girl type

November 5, 2008 by icyy

Recently Rain participated in KBS ‘Happy Together Season 3′ recording and disclosed his unique view for his partner. The guests in the program were surprised when Rain said, “The girl that I like are the general style but at night she needs to know how to control (restrict) me.”

-

This day, Rain said ” When I was oversea, I saw a girl on the street that was my ideal, I didn’t think much I just went after her but too bad I found out she already got a boyfriend.”

He said, “I don’t think I should give up because of the reason that she already had a boyfriend, something that guy have and I don’t have. I have missed a chance for a girl who’s my ideal.”

MC asked if she is Rain’s ideal girl. Rain said, “she is similar to my ideal type, have black straight hair.” Another MC asked if Rain is okay with Lee Ji-Aeh being older. Rain answerd, “does not matter of age, 10 years apart is still no problem.”

source : blog Jung Ji-Hoon @wordpress.com

I hope our lovely couple will be last forever... they were born to love each other :x :x

Rain and Kim Tae Hee are 'destined' for each other?

January 5, 2013 @ 1:43 am

20130104_rainkimtaehee_fortune.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee's compatibility has been revealed.

A fortune teller looked at their marriage compatibility on Y-STAR's 'Goonggoomta', and revealed, "Looking at the compatibility based on their birth dates, Rain and Kim Tae Hee were destined for each other. The pair are a perfect pair in which Kim Tae Hee can fill in the lacking parts for Rain, who was born with an ambitious nature. It's only natural that you are attracted to someone who can fill where you're lacking."

On the same episode, the fortune teller predicted that Jessica will be the most active Girls' Generation member in 2013, and suggested that Yuri should enjoy her activities this year with more leisure.

Source: TV Daily