✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

The recent wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle brings up the topic of KTH’s wedding dress.

Watch the video embedded in the article per this link:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000030812

The English translation:

[Reporter pick①] 'A masterpiece of a saliva dress' Kim Tae-hee ... Wedding fashionist [OBS Unique Entertainment News Cho, Reporter] Actor Kim Tae Hee became a wedding fashionist. OBS 'Unique Entertainment News' (Director Yoon Kyung-chul, artist Park Eun-kyung, Kim Hyun-sun) looked at the best wedding dresses selected by actresses in 'reporter's pick'. In January, when the cold and frozen hands and feet were frozen, Kim and Tae - hee and Wo ran a surprise wedding ceremony. Moon Jung-kyung explained "Kim Tae-hee's wedding dress at the time," Kim Tae-hee is a small, small-and-dirty body, and I know he dressed as a mini-skirt so that he can feel cheerful. Unlike most brides who prefer brilliant wedding dresses, Kim Tae-hee, a native of clothing department, showed her beauty and sense with her simple mini-wedding dress, In particular, Kim Tae-hee attracted attention because she said she did not want to give a relative deprivation to someone with a colorful wedding dress because she was an entertainer.

kim-tae-hee-rain.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Credit IGier below

Note this message of his:

"We took this photo few months after his Honeymoon with Actress Wifey Kim Tae-Hee and I remember Jihun constantly smiling, full of LOVE in his eyes as if it was still his wedding day"  :D

Credit all the IGiers, sharing the bits of news of KimBi Couple!!!

And......that is all that we can get from the couple, or Rain, probably celebrating Father’s Day with KTH and his Baby Jung......picture of Baby Jung’s pink bowl and a red spoon, LOL!

May we be luckier to get more next round! :P:lol:

Translated message of tuktuknoodle::

tuktuknoodle # Rain, Jeong Ji-hoon, who is known as a non-conscious person, has given me a reputation as one of the best foods I have eaten with the goddess / mimo textbook Kim Tae-hee and Tuk-tuk's summer special menu # .
We will be ready to go to Noryangjin market in full swing while we are caught up with a thick and firm family. Reservations must be made at least one day in advance.

12 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Credit all the IGiers, sharing the bits of news of KimBi Couple!!!

And......that is all that we can get from the couple, or Rain, probably celebrating Father’s Day with KTH and his Baby Jung......picture of Baby Jung’s pink bowl and a red spoon, LOL!

May we be luckier to get more next round! :P:lol:

Translated message of tuktuknoodle::

tuktuknoodle # Rain, Jeong Ji-hoon, who is known as a non-conscious person, has given me a reputation as one of the best foods I have eaten with the goddess / mimo textbook Kim Tae-hee and Tuk-tuk's summer special menu # .
We will be ready to go to Noryangjin market in full swing while we are caught up with a thick and firm family. Reservations must be made at least one day in advance.

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this here. I've seen this Sushi Gokoro rest. last year when I was in Seoul. I was told that this is a brand new restaurant in Hannam-dong. It's a small place. But, they say it's an excellent Japanese restaurant & sushi is truly delicious. You see, I don't eat sushi.... I've posted this Tuk Tuk Thai rest. in his threads last month but I didn't know that they took their baby with them. :P

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this here. I've seen this Sushi Gokoro rest. last year when I was in Seoul. I was told that this is a brand new restaurant in Hannam-dong. It's a small place. But, they say it's an excellent Japanese restaurant & sushi is truly delicious. You see, I don't eat sushi.... I've posted this Tuk Tuk Thai rest. in his threads last month but I didn't know that they took their baby with them. :P

Hi @willenette

Don’t tell me that you don’t eat sashimi either. I love sashimi! Not so much of sushi. Apparently the pink bowl and red spoon are dead give away that they are for Baby Jung. Nice of Rain to share, so subtlety. I imagine how delighted he must be to celebrate Father’s Day for the first time, with his little family. :D

We all know that KTH is a good friend of Lee Byun Hun (“LBH”), her costar in K-drama, IRIS, that was aired in 2009.

We also know that Rain acted with Lee Min Jung (“LMJ”), i.e. LBH’s wife in K-drama, Come Back Mister, that was aired in 2016, and each follows that other in their respective IG.

So not surprising they if are fast couple-friends.

We were told at KTH’s thread  (courtesy of the girl who) that LMJ’s childhood best friend, a professional photographer had uploaded in his tumblr, pictures of KimBi couple’s wedding and  of them in the Harpers Bazaar magazine 2017. He usually uploads pictures taken by him after passing of time. 

Here they are, from his tumblr: http://jdzcity.tumblr.com/archive

tumblr_pazbxigYrU1ql6djxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pazby8rTsV1ql6djxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pazc5npdsP1ql6djxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pazc9uUh7Y1ql6djxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pazc1qBB5Z1ql6djxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pazc2zt4u11ql6djxo1_1280.jpg

On 7/13/2018 at 10:36 PM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

Don’t tell me that you don’t eat sashimi either. I love sashimi! Not so much of sushi. Apparently the pink bowl and red spoon are dead give away that they are for Baby Jung. Nice of Rain to share, so subtlety. I imagine how delighted he must be to celebrate Father’s Day for the first time, with his little family. :D

Hi Nancyzak, right you are - I eat anything except sushi & sashimi - hahaha - I don't dig anything raw, although there are sushis, which has no raw fish. When I posted the picture of that restaurant before I also saw that small pink bowl & red spoon but IDK why I didn't think at all that they might be with their daughter.  :P

On 7/16/2018 at 3:29 PM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, right you are - I eat anything except sushi & sashimi - hahaha - I don't dig anything raw, although there are sushis, which has no raw fish. When I posted the picture of that restaurant before I also saw that small pink bowl & red spoon but IDK why I didn't think at all that they might be with their daughter.  :P

Hi @willenette

It’s that big fish that took the focus away, LOL! Fish looks really yummy! :D

This is so lovely!

[NB] Rain expresses love for his family - Netizen Nation

20180714_1531566381_42363000_1.jpg

Article: Rain as a father, "My family is my priority" love towards Kim Tae Hee and daughter

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+337, -29] Rain just looks like a brighter, healthier, and happier person since getting married. He really married well ㅋㅋ

2. [+297, -32] I wonder what it feels like to live with a goddess

3. [+172, -13] I still can't believe those two married ㅋㅋㅋ they look so good, don't get me wrong, but I still can't believe it ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+32, -16] Tall, dependable, cute face, handsome, and I bet you he's really good to his wife and daughter too

5. [+17, -5] His daughter must be so pretty

6. [+15, -1] He's always seemed like he had strong family values judging by how good he was to his parents

7. [+10, -0] Wish these three happiness~

8. [+9, -0] Glad to see him so happy since getting married

9. [+6, -1] Men really do gain weight after they get married

10. [+4, -0] Of course he prioritizes his family. Kim Tae Hee may be a 38 year old ajumma now but she's considered one of the most beautiful faces in our country and comes from a wealthy family with a Seoul University education ㅋㅋㅋㅋ no duh he treats her well

http://netizenbuzz.b...family.html?m=1

d2c64d8e4423a2c631192a74d2813fe4

Although Han Xing Rain just finished filming the TV series "Sketch", he still tried to make milk powder money. In addition to attending the event in Hong Kong yesterday, he also said that he will be busy in the second half of the year, saying that the new album will be completed next week and will be scheduled to be taken in September. The new show will also be held on September 8th to hold a meeting, and will visit Taiwan again after 9 months.

Rain married Jin Taixi last year. In October of the same year, she was promoted to be a dad. After her daughter was born, the couple worked hard to make money. When he appeared in Hong Kong yesterday, the fans specially arranged for a child to come to the stage to give gifts. Rain saw the child. Immediately after holding him a photo, showing a strong fatherly love; Rain, who has been debuting for many years, was asked how to allocate time for family and work? He said that "the family is always first", I hope that every day will be happy, carefree, and I hope that if there is a chance, I want to launch a Mandarin album in the future.

Rain has started fitness exercises for the Asian tour, in order to maintain the best condition to meet the fans. In addition, it is also revealed that this tour is different from the past. I hope that I can draw closer to everyone, interact with games and other interactions, and I want to know more about fans through the meeting. His meeting "2018 RAIN JUST FOR YOU IN TAIWAN" is scheduled to be held at TICC at 7:30 on the evening of September 8. The fare is 4,500 yuan, 4,800 yuan, 3,800 yuan, 1,800 yuan, etc., 12 noon on July 28 Click on the ticket sales system to sell, as long as you buy tickets for more than 3,800 yuan, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of the "preemptive rehearsal" and "photo" opportunities.

https://hk.celebrity.yahoo.com/rain見陌生小孩洩父愛-確定9月來台會粉絲-033826731.html

KimBi Couple spotted!!!

Credit pictures : owners.

In Hong Kong:

Rain in front and KTH in white shirt and shorts trailing behind...

37826217_703395683336003_780482932779882

In Japan (apparently in May 2018)

Rain on the left and KTH on the right...

37814072_703395623336009_657647495609004

16 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

KimBi Couple spotted!!!

Credit pictures : owners.

In Hong Kong:

Rain in front and KTH in white shirt and shorts trailing behind...

In Japan (apparently in May 2018)

Rain on the left and KTH on the right...

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the pictures here. I posted the HK picture in his threads & thought all along that he was strolling alone since this was what fans said when they spotted him & also what some news are mentioning. I guess the fans didn't see KTH since they were walking apart from each other - hahaha - Just like what they did in Japan then. Although, my 1st time seeing this picture..... :lol:

On 7/27/2018 at 2:26 PM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the pictures here. I posted the HK picture in his threads & thought all along that he was strolling alone since this was what fans said when they spotted him & also what some news are mentioning. I guess the fans didn't see KTH since they were walking apart from each other - hahaha - Just like what they did in Japan then. Although, my 1st time seeing this picture..... :lol:

Hi @willenette

I thought the same like you, hahaha... until someone alerted me about it. I had to look very closely to the image of KTH to convince myself that it is her. Very low key indeed, but I guess this is what they want so that they can enjoy an overseas trip like any ordinary couple! :D

rain + kim tae hee caught chillin’ in hong kong

July 30, 2018

ssi_20180730111923_v498021117.jpg?w=620

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have been spotted yet again overseas. This time they were spotted in Hong Kong by eagle-eyed Chinese fans who uploaded the pics on Weibo. Kim Tae Hee was trailing behind her hunky hubby, chatting with a female companion. Rain seemed to be aware that the fan was taking photos of them. You gotta love how low-key this superstar couple are.

20180730105720_110595906478.jpg?w=620

Advertisements

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/07/30/rain-kim-tae-hee-caught-chillin-in-hong-kong/

Heavy hints of KimBi couple’s very happy home!

Kim Tae Hee is happy to get his husband good at cooking, make the house as Bi Rain
03/08/18 08:27

In the recent interview, Bi Rain made everyone admire when he revealed that his free time at home made this special.

Bi Rain has been in the entertainment business for 16 years now. Last year, he married Kim Tae Hee and was happy to be promoted to his father. Kim Tae Hee also from a top star to become wife, mother in the family.

1_127064.jpg

2_113286.jpg

Rain shared the changes in his life and work at the age of U40.

In a recent interview with Aroma Port, Rain shared a lot about the changes in his life and work. "There is a lot of fans who have promoted their mother and they will bring their children to see his show." Everyone grows up together, not just myself. " Although not directly mentioning his wife and daughter, Rain always expressed his cherishing when talking about his time spent with his family. This 36-year-old singer and actress admits he is now the happiest person in his life. In recent years, he worked, moved quite a lot, rarely at home. That's why at home, he spent time cooking and sharing the results on his personal page. Rain also revealed that he cooked the best fried rice and kimchi soup. It can be seen that Kim Tae Hee was lucky to get a good husband to do the water, making cooking like Rain.

3_89341.jpg

In the recent interview, Bi Rain made everyone admire the show
Every time I have free time at home, I cook.

In addition to cooking, at home, Rain also likes to study and think about the music he plans to release in the future. He expressed: "Do and play, you will not feel bored." Rain has a choice for himself: "When you first enter the industry, you think of things that will help you succeed, but now you will choose what is interesting or what. Movie scripts can appeal to audiences. In the past, I was ambitious for my career. Now I'm more realistic. I just want to be healthy and happy, "said one father. When asked what kind of movie Rain wanted to challenge himself, he revealed that Stephen Chow was interested when he was young. He found Stephen Chow has a unique sense of humor. If there is a chance, Rain would like to try the humorous style like Stephen Chow.

https://m.baomoi.com/kim-tae-hee-qua-la-hanh-phuc-khi-lay-duoc-ong-chong-gioi-viec-nuoc-dam-viec-nha-nhu-bi-rain/c/27126734.epi

Kim Tae-hee recent update, ♥ Rain's 'egg bread + milk tea'

20180808165617_1238156_494_951.jpg

Source: Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s Instagrams.

Actress Kim Tae-hee has updated her Instagram. Kim Tae-hee said in her instagram on the 8th, "I uploaded it in a long time. I want to upload frequently, but I do not photograph well, I am busy without looking at my mobile phone. Please be patient! " Kim Tae - hee still has a beautiful appearance and slim figure in the public photos. She is staring at the camera with a soft smile.

Among them, photos of Rain instagrams uploaded last week are also getting popular. Rain posted a photo of "I just love food" and a photo of a storm with drinks and bread. He put a hash tag named "Left hand # Egg bread # right hand # Milk till # eat it all" until the day when I eat all the foods of the world like the gel.

The netizens were envious of the slender Kim Tae-hee's body, responding "How could Kim Tae-hee not pass on the Rain storm" or "How can you tolerate such delicious food?" On the other hand, Kim Tae-hee reported the news of the birth of her daughter in October of the same year after marriage and marriage in January of last year.

http://news.nate.com/view/20180808n29915

Detective work in store!

Understand that Rain is holidaying/recently holidayed in an island in  China

Wondering whether the person seated at his left in hat with black ribbon is KTH. The hat looks the same as the one worn by KTH when the couple together with Rain’s father were snapped at an Italian airport at end of their baby moon holiday in September 2017... :P:phew::D

Credit all images below : owners.

39017863_721973084811596_809593282661816

Pictures of the couple in an Italian airport.

maxresdefault.jpg

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

It seems, indeed, KimBi couple on holiday. They were snapped shopping and going for scuba diving!

Credit images : as tagged/ owners.

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing these pictures here. I heard that they're staying in Lighthouse Hotel, Palau. According to my friend who has been in this place, it's beautiful and has quiet environment. The place is right beside the downtown. Very convenient to go anywhere. Snorkelling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Lighthouse Hotel. I guess they did based from one of the pictures below - :lol: