Quantcast
Nancyzak

✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

rain + kim tae hee caught chillin’ in hong kong

July 30, 2018

ssi_20180730111923_v498021117.jpg?w=620

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have been spotted yet again overseas. This time they were spotted in Hong Kong by eagle-eyed Chinese fans who uploaded the pics on Weibo. Kim Tae Hee was trailing behind her hunky hubby, chatting with a female companion. Rain seemed to be aware that the fan was taking photos of them. You gotta love how low-key this superstar couple are.

20180730105720_110595906478.jpg?w=620

Advertisements

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/07/30/rain-kim-tae-hee-caught-chillin-in-hong-kong/

Heavy hints of KimBi couple’s very happy home!

Kim Tae Hee is happy to get his husband good at cooking, make the house as Bi Rain
03/08/18 08:27

In the recent interview, Bi Rain made everyone admire when he revealed that his free time at home made this special.

Bi Rain has been in the entertainment business for 16 years now. Last year, he married Kim Tae Hee and was happy to be promoted to his father. Kim Tae Hee also from a top star to become wife, mother in the family.

1_127064.jpg

2_113286.jpg

Rain shared the changes in his life and work at the age of U40.

In a recent interview with Aroma Port, Rain shared a lot about the changes in his life and work. "There is a lot of fans who have promoted their mother and they will bring their children to see his show." Everyone grows up together, not just myself. " Although not directly mentioning his wife and daughter, Rain always expressed his cherishing when talking about his time spent with his family. This 36-year-old singer and actress admits he is now the happiest person in his life. In recent years, he worked, moved quite a lot, rarely at home. That's why at home, he spent time cooking and sharing the results on his personal page. Rain also revealed that he cooked the best fried rice and kimchi soup. It can be seen that Kim Tae Hee was lucky to get a good husband to do the water, making cooking like Rain.

3_89341.jpg

In the recent interview, Bi Rain made everyone admire the show
Every time I have free time at home, I cook.

In addition to cooking, at home, Rain also likes to study and think about the music he plans to release in the future. He expressed: "Do and play, you will not feel bored." Rain has a choice for himself: "When you first enter the industry, you think of things that will help you succeed, but now you will choose what is interesting or what. Movie scripts can appeal to audiences. In the past, I was ambitious for my career. Now I'm more realistic. I just want to be healthy and happy, "said one father. When asked what kind of movie Rain wanted to challenge himself, he revealed that Stephen Chow was interested when he was young. He found Stephen Chow has a unique sense of humor. If there is a chance, Rain would like to try the humorous style like Stephen Chow.

https://m.baomoi.com/kim-tae-hee-qua-la-hanh-phuc-khi-lay-duoc-ong-chong-gioi-viec-nuoc-dam-viec-nha-nhu-bi-rain/c/27126734.epi

Kim Tae-hee recent update, ♥ Rain's 'egg bread + milk tea'

20180808165617_1238156_494_951.jpg

Source: Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s Instagrams.

Actress Kim Tae-hee has updated her Instagram. Kim Tae-hee said in her instagram on the 8th, "I uploaded it in a long time. I want to upload frequently, but I do not photograph well, I am busy without looking at my mobile phone. Please be patient! " Kim Tae - hee still has a beautiful appearance and slim figure in the public photos. She is staring at the camera with a soft smile.

Among them, photos of Rain instagrams uploaded last week are also getting popular. Rain posted a photo of "I just love food" and a photo of a storm with drinks and bread. He put a hash tag named "Left hand # Egg bread # right hand # Milk till # eat it all" until the day when I eat all the foods of the world like the gel.

The netizens were envious of the slender Kim Tae-hee's body, responding "How could Kim Tae-hee not pass on the Rain storm" or "How can you tolerate such delicious food?" On the other hand, Kim Tae-hee reported the news of the birth of her daughter in October of the same year after marriage and marriage in January of last year.

http://news.nate.com/view/20180808n29915

I haven’t been making the artworks of KimBi couple for a long time, LOL. 

Glad to find the following. Really, really nice!

Credit IGier/owner.

Detective work in store!

Understand that Rain is holidaying/recently holidayed in an island in  China

Wondering whether the person seated at his left in hat with black ribbon is KTH. The hat looks the same as the one worn by KTH when the couple together with Rain’s father were snapped at an Italian airport at end of their baby moon holiday in September 2017... :P:phew::D

Credit all images below : owners.

39017863_721973084811596_809593282661816

Pictures of the couple in an Italian airport.

maxresdefault.jpg

It seems, indeed, KimBi couple on holiday. They were snapped shopping and going for scuba diving!

Credit images : as tagged/ owners.

39083396_723508887991349_171373283060272

39077355_723508991324672_642693490219679

39085223_723508914658013_856524754088938

39044683_723508954658009_209817171972535

39064407_723508894658015_501363876627585

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

It seems, indeed, KimBi couple on holiday. They were snapped shopping and going for scuba diving!

Credit images : as tagged/ owners.

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing these pictures here. I heard that they're staying in Lighthouse Hotel, Palau. According to my friend who has been in this place, it's beautiful and has quiet environment. The place is right beside the downtown. Very convenient to go anywhere. Snorkelling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Lighthouse Hotel. I guess they did based from one of the pictures below - :lol:

10 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Mildly related....b'cos this actress getting married was the one who caught their bouquet from their wedding.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1215187wpp/actress-ha-si-eun-getting-married

Hi Cedric Ong, thanks for sharing the link. I didn't know about this since as what I know actress Lee Ha Nui also received the wedding bouquet in the presence of her boyfriend Yoon Kye Sang  when the ceremony was over. :lol: I'm happy for her, though. 

On 8/14/2018 at 10:35 AM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing these pictures here. I heard that they're staying in Lighthouse Hotel, Palau. According to my friend who has been in this place, it's beautiful and has quiet environment. The place is right beside the downtown. Very convenient to go anywhere. Snorkelling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Lighthouse Hotel. I guess they did based from one of the pictures below - :lol:

Hi @willenette

Thanks for the information! I don’t take to anything water unless on a boat, hahaha...so do not know much about Palau. Is it an up and coming tourist spot in China, apart from Sanya?

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Cedric Ong, thanks for sharing the link. I didn't know about this since as what I know actress Lee Ha Nui also received the wedding bouquet in the presence of her boyfriend Yoon Kye Sang  when the ceremony was over. :lol: I'm happy for her, though. 

Yes, Honey Lee was reported to receive the wedding bouquet but it eventually turned out to be the now bride-to-be, Ha Si Eun. It caused a bit of confusion amongst the medias, LOL. So much of interest in that little episode of who caught the wedding bouquet! As you know, there’s a,so a lot of interest as to when Honey Lee will tie the knot with Yoon Kye Sang, and talking about this lovebirds, I was told that they joined KimBi couple in Palau.

Back to HSE, she acted as the palace maid to KTH’s JOJ. She became close to KTH in real life and KTH is her godmother in faith (if that’s how it is put. Very sorry for my most limited knowledge about Catholicism). She was invited to KTH’s wedding. I hope there are pictures of KTH attending her wedding!!

Kim Tae Hee and Rain enjoy a vacation in Palau

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have been captured on a vacation.

Photos of the celebrity couple enjoying their vacation in Palau have recently spread on Weibo. The two stars are spotted at a resort in casual, summery outfits. They're also seen in swimwear for watersports, grocery shopping at a market, and more. 

Last month, the couple was spotted on a date in Hong Kong. The celebrity power couple seem to be enjoying their summer break. 

Check out the new photos of the lovely pair below. 

Kim-Tae-Hee_Rain_1534260754_z2.jpg

Kim-Tae-Hee_Rain_1534260754_z4.jpg

Kim-Tae-Hee_Rain_1534260754_z3.jpg

Kim-Tae-Hee_Rain_1534260754_z1.jpg

Kim-Tae-Hee_Rain_1534260755_z.jpg

Kim-Tae-Hee_Rain_1534260755_Screen_Shot_

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/kim-tae-hee-and-rain-enjoy-a-vacation-in-palau

48 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

Thanks for the information! I don’t take to anything water unless on a boat, hahaha...so do not know much about Palau. Is it an up and coming tourist spot in China, apart from Sanya?

Yes, Honey Lee was reported to receive the wedding bouquet but it eventually turned out to be the now bride-to-be, Ha Si Eun. It caused a bit of confusion amongst the medias, LOL. So much of interest in that little episode of who caught the wedding bouquet! As you know, there’s a,so a lot of interest as to when Honey Lee will tie the knot with Yoon Kye Sang, and talking about this lovebirds, I was told that they joined KimBi couple in Palau.

Back to HSE, she acted as the palace maid to KTH’s JOJ. She became close to KTH in real life and KTH is her godmother in faith (if that’s how it is put. Very sorry for my most limited knowledge about Catholicism). She was invited to KTH’s wedding. I hope there are pictures of KTH attending her wedding!!

Hi Nancyzak I didn't know that Palau is part of China until you said so but Sanya is. Do you know that Palau is a world class scuba diving place? I guess this is the reason why the couple went there, of course maybe KTH wants to try diving there. Aside from snorkeling it is also centered on scuba diving. And for sure they travel to Palau for relaxation.  I've been to Sanya some years ago. I'm not a beach-person but since my family wanted to see the place I went with them. Sanya is billed as the Hawaii of the East. It's China’s top beach holiday destination, known for its white sand beaches & clear waters. We went there around Lunar New Year.  Much of the signage and menus in Sanya are written in Chinese.  It is only a 90-minute flight from Hong Kong. We went to Dadonghai beach, one of the first beaches to be developed for tourism. It has full of restaurants, bars and vendors selling everything from shell jewellery to hula shirts. When night falls you can see tourists carrying bottles of Snow beer while singing karaoke at some stalls. These are a common sight after dinner. :lol:

Really? They also went with RAIN & KTH in Palau? Thanks for sharing about HSE. It helps since I'm not really familiar with her.  Ye, in Catholic, you call it "godmother" / godparent" - A godmother is a female godparent in the Christian tradition; she is & should be present during christening/baptism. :P

• Like 1

KimBi couple, amongst those featured.

This Is What 20 Of Today’s Biggest K-Drama Stars Look Like In Their First Roles Vs. Their Latest Roles

Published August 17th, 2018

- skipped unrelated -

8. Kim Tae Hee

Debut role: 2001, on “Last Present” as teenage Jung Yeon.

LnMKTyJCisy5Dax4dJZLn7j5JHmnDEakBwtqZYuO

Latest role: 2015, on Young-pal as Han Yeo Jin.

4PPCb8h2K0a8Wi6W2HIi-_IuItqruM5R5ENYYr8F

9. Rain

Debut role: 2003, on Sang Doo! Let’s Go To School as Cha Sang Doo.

vmvDeBc4xDL2aL3F0KtfM_yJAKk2IaQDC27xBxKA

Latest role: 2018, on Sketch as Kang Dong Soo.

1aDIUvknroisqw2VH24I9ySqt6h_zc3Yiz6eAMBz

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/20-biggest-kdrama-stars-look-first-role-latest-role/

There are several several slides of KimBi couple’s pictures and their autographs, in Palau, China.

Credit IGier and the owner of the pictures mentioned in the IG.

Actress Ha Si Eun marries almost two years after catching Kim Tae Hee's bouquet

By danisurst    
misc

Ha Si Eun has officially tied the knot!

The actress, who has appeared in dramas like "The Package" and "7th Grade Civil Servant," married her non-celebrity boyfriend in a private ceremony on September 2, surrounded by family and friends.

KSTAR Entertainment, Ha Si Eun's agency, announced the wedding to the press ahead of the event, stating that the event was quietly planned due to its private nature.

Ha Si Eun's relationship status became public interest back when she caught the bouquet while attending Kim Tae Hee and Rain's wedding last year. The actress and Kim Tae Hee became friends while filming the 2013 SBS drama "Jang Ok Jung, Living By Love."

Meanwhile, the actress currently appears as Lee Sung Jae's sister in the MBC drama "Goodbye to Goodbye."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/09/actress-ha-si-eun-marries-almost-two-years-after-catching-kim-tae-hees-bouquet

KimBi couple were at Itaewon Dim Sum on 12 September 2018 and autographed for the restaurant.

See blog blog per this link:

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=dymh3010&logNo=221359016289&proxyReferer=https%3A%2F%2Fm.blog.naver.com%2FPostView.nhn%3FblogId%3Dfavourite45%26logNo%3D221359177218%26navType%3Dtl

The mention of KimBi couple is translated as follows:

“The most amazing of them is Kim Tae-hee and Rain’s signature ~ !!

Yesterday I went to eat
He said that he had eaten at a different time on the same day as us.
I also want to see ...

You were full of the staff you told me.
How wondered

Itaewon Dim sum is a delicious place
He said he came directly.
I also really enjoyed it.”

KimBi couple attended a concert of Fuerza Bruta Wayra in Seoul recently.

Fuerza Bruta Wayra is a post modern theatre show that originated in Buenos Aires in 2003. It was described as inhibited and unforgettable show.

The show 'Fuerzaburuta', the 100th performance ... The power of word of mouth

20180922653440.jpg

Fuerza Bruta Wayra in Seoul will perform 100 times on September 23rd. It will be held on September 23rd. Puerto Zabruta, which started on July 12th, celebrates 100 times at 3:00 pm on September 23 with 10 performances every week. As of September 18, the cumulative audience has exceeded 25,000 people. As of September 18, there were about 800 paid audiences per se. By the end of the last three tickets on August 31, , And auction ticket musicals. Pujar Zubruta, which celebrated its 100th anniversary on September 23rd, was also a topic to be watched by celebrities. So far, many celebrities such as Kim Tae Hee, Kim Sung Ryeong, Park Ssolmi, Rain, Sandara Park, SeSTabora, Jeon Hyebin, Zea, Cheita,

In addition to celebrity, SNS also quickly popularized Fuerzabutta by word of mouth. Due to the nature of the performances without the boundaries between the audience and the stage, the performances can be viewed from anywhere, and photographs and videos can also be freely photographed. In the Instagram, about 13,000 shots of Fujarzabuta were certified, which made it popular. In addition to the 'Stress Relief' and 'Life Performance', which is a combination of colorful directing, life-like story, and exciting music, 'Co-edor', a representative scene of Fujar Zubruta, I think it reflects my emotions like my story. " Also, there was a crowd of visitors saying 'I do not know how 70 minutes have passed', 'It is an entirely new performance'

Fujazur Bhuta was a life performance not only for the spectators but also for the guests who appeared. Jang Woo Hyuk, Choi Byoung Jin and Yun Hye Jin uploaded content related to Puer Zabutta in their SNS with a special affection to Fujar Zubruta. Jang Woo-hyuk has been loving this cast as much as the nickname "Kohledor Zhang" and showed the actor and friendship that informed the act. Choi opened an invitation event through his Instagram and showed friendship with ZuZaBar dance with Pujar Zubruta actors. The recently joined dancer, Yun Hye-jin, shows up his expectation for the performance by showing his commitment to practice. It will be held at FB Theater in Seoul Jamsil Sports Complex until October 7, 2018.

http://news.nate.com/view/20180922n14411

Happy Chuseok to KimBi Couple and their a Baby Jung......as well as those who celebrate it!

bi-rain-kim-tae-hee-5.06_28_2016_05_08_1

rain.ashx?w=620&h=413&crop=1&

chuseok.jpg

rich-harvest-and-happy-chuseok-hangawi-t

Credit images : Owners