✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

10 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Mildly related....b'cos this actress getting married was the one who caught their bouquet from their wedding.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1215187wpp/actress-ha-si-eun-getting-married

Hi Cedric Ong, thanks for sharing the link. I didn't know about this since as what I know actress Lee Ha Nui also received the wedding bouquet in the presence of her boyfriend Yoon Kye Sang  when the ceremony was over. :lol: I'm happy for her, though. 

On 8/14/2018 at 10:35 AM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing these pictures here. I heard that they're staying in Lighthouse Hotel, Palau. According to my friend who has been in this place, it's beautiful and has quiet environment. The place is right beside the downtown. Very convenient to go anywhere. Snorkelling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Lighthouse Hotel. I guess they did based from one of the pictures below - :lol:

Hi @willenette

Thanks for the information! I don’t take to anything water unless on a boat, hahaha...so do not know much about Palau. Is it an up and coming tourist spot in China, apart from Sanya?

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Cedric Ong, thanks for sharing the link. I didn't know about this since as what I know actress Lee Ha Nui also received the wedding bouquet in the presence of her boyfriend Yoon Kye Sang  when the ceremony was over. :lol: I'm happy for her, though. 

Yes, Honey Lee was reported to receive the wedding bouquet but it eventually turned out to be the now bride-to-be, Ha Si Eun. It caused a bit of confusion amongst the medias, LOL. So much of interest in that little episode of who caught the wedding bouquet! As you know, there’s a,so a lot of interest as to when Honey Lee will tie the knot with Yoon Kye Sang, and talking about this lovebirds, I was told that they joined KimBi couple in Palau.

Back to HSE, she acted as the palace maid to KTH’s JOJ. She became close to KTH in real life and KTH is her godmother in faith (if that’s how it is put. Very sorry for my most limited knowledge about Catholicism). She was invited to KTH’s wedding. I hope there are pictures of KTH attending her wedding!!

Kim Tae Hee and Rain enjoy a vacation in Palau

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have been captured on a vacation.

Photos of the celebrity couple enjoying their vacation in Palau have recently spread on Weibo. The two stars are spotted at a resort in casual, summery outfits. They're also seen in swimwear for watersports, grocery shopping at a market, and more. 

Last month, the couple was spotted on a date in Hong Kong. The celebrity power couple seem to be enjoying their summer break. 

Check out the new photos of the lovely pair below. 

Kim-Tae-Hee_Rain_1534260754_z2.jpg

Kim-Tae-Hee_Rain_1534260754_z4.jpg

Kim-Tae-Hee_Rain_1534260754_z3.jpg

Kim-Tae-Hee_Rain_1534260754_z1.jpg

Kim-Tae-Hee_Rain_1534260755_z.jpg

Kim-Tae-Hee_Rain_1534260755_Screen_Shot_

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/kim-tae-hee-and-rain-enjoy-a-vacation-in-palau

48 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

Thanks for the information! I don’t take to anything water unless on a boat, hahaha...so do not know much about Palau. Is it an up and coming tourist spot in China, apart from Sanya?

Yes, Honey Lee was reported to receive the wedding bouquet but it eventually turned out to be the now bride-to-be, Ha Si Eun. It caused a bit of confusion amongst the medias, LOL. So much of interest in that little episode of who caught the wedding bouquet! As you know, there’s a,so a lot of interest as to when Honey Lee will tie the knot with Yoon Kye Sang, and talking about this lovebirds, I was told that they joined KimBi couple in Palau.

Back to HSE, she acted as the palace maid to KTH’s JOJ. She became close to KTH in real life and KTH is her godmother in faith (if that’s how it is put. Very sorry for my most limited knowledge about Catholicism). She was invited to KTH’s wedding. I hope there are pictures of KTH attending her wedding!!

Hi Nancyzak I didn't know that Palau is part of China until you said so but Sanya is. Do you know that Palau is a world class scuba diving place? I guess this is the reason why the couple went there, of course maybe KTH wants to try diving there. Aside from snorkeling it is also centered on scuba diving. And for sure they travel to Palau for relaxation.  I've been to Sanya some years ago. I'm not a beach-person but since my family wanted to see the place I went with them. Sanya is billed as the Hawaii of the East. It's China’s top beach holiday destination, known for its white sand beaches & clear waters. We went there around Lunar New Year.  Much of the signage and menus in Sanya are written in Chinese.  It is only a 90-minute flight from Hong Kong. We went to Dadonghai beach, one of the first beaches to be developed for tourism. It has full of restaurants, bars and vendors selling everything from shell jewellery to hula shirts. When night falls you can see tourists carrying bottles of Snow beer while singing karaoke at some stalls. These are a common sight after dinner. :lol:

Really? They also went with RAIN & KTH in Palau? Thanks for sharing about HSE. It helps since I'm not really familiar with her.  Ye, in Catholic, you call it "godmother" / godparent" - A godmother is a female godparent in the Christian tradition; she is & should be present during christening/baptism. :P

• Like 1

KimBi couple, amongst those featured.

This Is What 20 Of Today’s Biggest K-Drama Stars Look Like In Their First Roles Vs. Their Latest Roles

Published August 17th, 2018

- skipped unrelated -

8. Kim Tae Hee

Debut role: 2001, on “Last Present” as teenage Jung Yeon.

LnMKTyJCisy5Dax4dJZLn7j5JHmnDEakBwtqZYuO

Latest role: 2015, on Young-pal as Han Yeo Jin.

4PPCb8h2K0a8Wi6W2HIi-_IuItqruM5R5ENYYr8F

9. Rain

Debut role: 2003, on Sang Doo! Let’s Go To School as Cha Sang Doo.

vmvDeBc4xDL2aL3F0KtfM_yJAKk2IaQDC27xBxKA

Latest role: 2018, on Sketch as Kang Dong Soo.

1aDIUvknroisqw2VH24I9ySqt6h_zc3Yiz6eAMBz

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/20-biggest-kdrama-stars-look-first-role-latest-role/

• 2 weeks later...

Actress Ha Si Eun marries almost two years after catching Kim Tae Hee's bouquet

By danisurst    
misc

Ha Si Eun has officially tied the knot!

The actress, who has appeared in dramas like "The Package" and "7th Grade Civil Servant," married her non-celebrity boyfriend in a private ceremony on September 2, surrounded by family and friends.

KSTAR Entertainment, Ha Si Eun's agency, announced the wedding to the press ahead of the event, stating that the event was quietly planned due to its private nature.

Ha Si Eun's relationship status became public interest back when she caught the bouquet while attending Kim Tae Hee and Rain's wedding last year. The actress and Kim Tae Hee became friends while filming the 2013 SBS drama "Jang Ok Jung, Living By Love."

Meanwhile, the actress currently appears as Lee Sung Jae's sister in the MBC drama "Goodbye to Goodbye."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/09/actress-ha-si-eun-marries-almost-two-years-after-catching-kim-tae-hees-bouquet

• 3 weeks later...

KimBi couple were at Itaewon Dim Sum on 12 September 2018 and autographed for the restaurant.

See blog blog per this link:

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=dymh3010&logNo=221359016289&proxyReferer=https%3A%2F%2Fm.blog.naver.com%2FPostView.nhn%3FblogId%3Dfavourite45%26logNo%3D221359177218%26navType%3Dtl

The mention of KimBi couple is translated as follows:

“The most amazing of them is Kim Tae-hee and Rain’s signature ~ !!

Yesterday I went to eat
He said that he had eaten at a different time on the same day as us.
I also want to see ...

You were full of the staff you told me.
How wondered

Itaewon Dim sum is a delicious place
He said he came directly.
I also really enjoyed it.”

KimBi couple attended a concert of Fuerza Bruta Wayra in Seoul recently.

Fuerza Bruta Wayra is a post modern theatre show that originated in Buenos Aires in 2003. It was described as inhibited and unforgettable show.

The show 'Fuerzaburuta', the 100th performance ... The power of word of mouth

20180922653440.jpg

Fuerza Bruta Wayra in Seoul will perform 100 times on September 23rd. It will be held on September 23rd. Puerto Zabruta, which started on July 12th, celebrates 100 times at 3:00 pm on September 23 with 10 performances every week. As of September 18, the cumulative audience has exceeded 25,000 people. As of September 18, there were about 800 paid audiences per se. By the end of the last three tickets on August 31, , And auction ticket musicals. Pujar Zubruta, which celebrated its 100th anniversary on September 23rd, was also a topic to be watched by celebrities. So far, many celebrities such as Kim Tae Hee, Kim Sung Ryeong, Park Ssolmi, Rain, Sandara Park, SeSTabora, Jeon Hyebin, Zea, Cheita,

In addition to celebrity, SNS also quickly popularized Fuerzabutta by word of mouth. Due to the nature of the performances without the boundaries between the audience and the stage, the performances can be viewed from anywhere, and photographs and videos can also be freely photographed. In the Instagram, about 13,000 shots of Fujarzabuta were certified, which made it popular. In addition to the 'Stress Relief' and 'Life Performance', which is a combination of colorful directing, life-like story, and exciting music, 'Co-edor', a representative scene of Fujar Zubruta, I think it reflects my emotions like my story. " Also, there was a crowd of visitors saying 'I do not know how 70 minutes have passed', 'It is an entirely new performance'

Fujazur Bhuta was a life performance not only for the spectators but also for the guests who appeared. Jang Woo Hyuk, Choi Byoung Jin and Yun Hye Jin uploaded content related to Puer Zabutta in their SNS with a special affection to Fujar Zubruta. Jang Woo-hyuk has been loving this cast as much as the nickname "Kohledor Zhang" and showed the actor and friendship that informed the act. Choi opened an invitation event through his Instagram and showed friendship with ZuZaBar dance with Pujar Zubruta actors. The recently joined dancer, Yun Hye-jin, shows up his expectation for the performance by showing his commitment to practice. It will be held at FB Theater in Seoul Jamsil Sports Complex until October 7, 2018.

http://news.nate.com/view/20180922n14411

• 2 weeks later...

The article below reminded me that the age of this thread is also as long as their relationship when they were outed! :P

For those who do not know, the children in the pictures of the couple below are not theirs. So far, the couple is keeping their daughter very far away from the limelight/public. :lol:

15+ K-Pop Idols You Might Not Know Are Actually Married Already

Published September 30th, 2018

- skipped unrelated -

13. Rain and Kim Tae Hee

KiwiPtQgzubV9dlfRinZyce6du1I78kL38a8tMAL

Rain and Kim Tae Hee were together for five years before they decided to celebrate their love with the world and get married.

OUYJ4t5qvAMr8JO4meoMg4VaMy4npSrWzkxvIb-V

The two have a sweet and adorable daughter together!

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/15-kpop-idols-might-not-know-actually-married-already-1/

KTH appeared in Elle Korea Magazine for October 2018 issue.

Her reply to the last interview question gives hints of her life after marriage and birth of her daughter. You get an idea, so subtlety.

This is the Q&A:

In the past year and a half, what have you experienced by experiencing the great events of your life? 

If there is something different about looking at the world or treating your life, you have to ask questions and think about what has changed. Feelings of joy, happiness and wonder that I did not know before are so big, and at the same time, feelings of anxiety, anxiety, anxiety and anxiety are felt several times. I think that life is getting rich and I want to be a real adult. Maybe living like this is human life, human life? I will do my best to live a life that I will not regret later.

Her full interview:

Spoiler

Kim Tae-hee, next to us again

Kim Tae-hee has appeared in a long time as an <el> pictorial

20181005_105820638_47028.jpg

It is the first time that the three letters of the name encourage such expectation. The name that is used as a pronoun not to refute impossible absolute beauty, 'pretty woman', Kim Taehee. 2017 Year from sensational love story passed on to the wall thickness to the news about so simple to coming up with realistic black and white wedding photos and the birth of life, the name eopeotjiman have never forgotten the interview and personal pictorial in <Elle> Viewfinder Beyond It's been a long time since I've been going through the situation. In addition, he proposed a direct pictorial concept will want to show themselves as they are to wear more unexpected yieoteuni 'jeans a white t-shirt. Kim Tae-hee, who met in the studio, chose the simplest, most comfortable, and non-exaggerated outfit among the clothes that filled the dressroom. Whenever the eyes, nose, mouth, face, small symmetrical like the picture to fill the screen, but the troupe was impressed, I was more like a disheveled loose somewhere in the capture, cut. Kim Tae-hee, who met again as an actor, was waiting for the work to 'make my heart beat'. If you think about the challenging transformation that I showed you in my last film, "Yong - pal," I can not help but feel a gap of close to three years. The courageous courage of a top star who accepts the will of life and exposes himself. I painted the colorful feelings of real life such as joy, sadness, joy, despair that will come from a beautiful face.

20181005_105824928_26569.jpg

White t-shirts with cutting and logo details are available from Bubulee.

20181005_10582889_89416.jpg

Metallic colour knit dress is Chanel.

20181005_105832431_98612.jpg

The tube top dress of delicate flower motif is Miu Miu.

After a long time alone, I shot a picture as an actor. How are you feeling? 

It's been a long time since I took this picture, not an advertisement. Moreover, it was fun to go with a different feeling than the fashion picture I had taken before.

I heard that white t-shirts and jeans were the idea that I wanted. 

In fact, I wanted to take pictures when I wanted to, but I wanted to show them to my fans for a long time. I wanted to show something similar to my. I usually wear jeans and T-shirts on my face.

'Kim Tae-hee' means 'beautiful' with auto reflex. Being pretty is a unique qualities and weapons of actor Kim Tae Hee, and it may be a prejudice that sometimes needs to be overcome. 

Thank you. It 's nice when you hear the word "pretty". However, I did not want to be bothered or entangled with the obsession that I should always look pretty. Nevertheless, when I stand in front of the camera, I want to show my prettiest appearance, and I sometimes feel like I have to meet people's expectations. Otherwise, would not it seem like neglect of self-management? I am afraid that if I get praised and one day is condemned, I can afford it. But getting older is a natural thing. I decided to love the wrinkles of my face. I want to be natural and comfortable, whether acting or not, even if it does not look like a wrinkle-free expression, but it looks less beautiful.

It sounds easy, but it feels like a big change. 

I want to put it down now (laughs). The artificially set figure is no longer attractive. I usually have a lot of things that are not as strong as when I'm giving my eyes and standing upright. I want to show my face that I usually do a lot, my natural appearance comfortably, without the burden.

I think the most important thing in 

his aspect is not being generous to himself. Trying to live well? I've always been worried about whether a good thing is not a good thing or a more selfish thing, but I am now rather proud of it. Anyone can do wrong or hurt others. There are people who feel guilty at the time but do not want to do it, and others do not mind. I do not want to live like the latter.

Is there anything you can do for the health of your body and your heart? 

I have been using PT for a long time because I like to use my body for a long time. Then, like an occupational disease, my neck and shoulders are piled up, and my back is sick. When I filmed <Yong-pal>, Chung-jan Chan, who appeared with me, introduced me to her teacher. Looking at the balance of the body through the Pilates, the pain mentioned above also completely disappeared. I have to rest for a while and work hard again.

20181005_105836238_63538.jpg

Knit top is a collection of stylists.

20181005_105842603_39826.jpg

Balloon sleeve white shirts and rolled up cotton pants are all Polo Ralph Lauren.

20181005_105846534_22192.jpg

The unbalanced sleeves are a unique lap dress Valentino.

Are you ready for return? 

Thirst for a new piece of work rather than the fact that I did not miss it? I miss it so much when I see the script 'stuck' in my heart. I hope that such works will come to fate ... . We have to wait (laugh).

When you look at filmography, you can see quite a variety of genres, such as action, melodrama, and drama, as well as traces of challenges other than those expected. What do you think when you look back on the way of the actor who has been walking all along? 

I am a faithful person to reality. I do not look back on the past and plan ahead for the future. Sometimes I did not do this kind of genre, and I did not show that kind of thing, and there are some works that I challenged. When you look at it, it may seem like you are moving carefully and computationally, but not at all. When you know it, you'll be really surprised (laughs). It's pretty emotional, spontaneous and intuitive.

If you think of works that have a special meaning 

Among the cast works, all the works have their meanings. The most interesting work that you postpone is <My Princess>. I am a romantic comedy genre. What is left of me as the most extraordinary, sick finger is <Jang Okjeong, I live in love>. In the beginning, the audience rating was not even in the expectation and it was wounded because there was a lot of negative evaluation, but it was finished with the best to the last though. Just as a person gets hard after going through hard work, there is definitely something to gain. In that sense, it is a very important work.

I've got a lot of movies and dramas. 

Yes, I've seen almost all the latest movies. The most enjoyable drama is JTBC's <Misty>. I fell in love with the story, and some day I thought I wanted to play that role. My standards are simple. If you have fun, you are not funny and you do not concentrate.

What kind of work are you waiting for? 

I have always chosen the work that I want to do, and it is the same now. I want to do a genre of a solid story, or I want to play a realistic role as a concept of a pictorial today so that I can show my image without diminishing. I wish I could postpone it to at least 50. Until then, I want the audience to see me and have a piece that needs me.

In the past year and a half, what have you experienced by experiencing the great events of your life? 

If there is something different about looking at the world or treating your life, you have to ask questions and think about what has changed. Feelings of joy, happiness and wonder that I did not know before are so big, and at the same time, feelings of anxiety, anxiety, anxiety and anxiety are felt several times. I think that life is getting rich and I want to be a real adult. Maybe living like this is human life, human life? I will do my best to live a life that I will not regret later.

http://www.elle.co.kr/article/preview.asp?MenuCode=en010302&intSno=22005&utm_source=dable

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

IGier met KimBi Couple and their Baby Jung at Gapjeong and got their autographs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpmd_5Fga10/

45365636_772545606421010_282240946332185

star_0133366 World Star Rain & Kim Taehee
I'm tired
Gapyeong Food

Jatmal Shabal
San dodok seasoning bulgogi ᆢ
The potato war is good.

Beautiful autumnal leaves
Entrance to the lake
Gapyeong Foods
Kazu Oh ~ !!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpR4wemg9rd/

45275136_772545896420981_155863073822657

star_0133366 World Star Rain & Kim Tae Hee
In the land of the heavens ~

Nice to have a signature
Actor Kim Tae Hee & BC
Mommy Daddy Pretty to be like anybody
With baby

Gapyeong Food
From the land of heaven

Jatmal Shabal
Potato turnover
Taste the roasted meat with mountain dodok sauce
I have to go and have you.
Looking forward to the future of the two

Happiness all over now
Go to eternity ~ 

• 3 weeks later...

KimBi couple at Incheon International Airport on 22 November 2018, for their departure.

KTH to Hanoi. Vietnam for Everon event.

Rain to Singapore for Cartier event.

'I can not give up couples' Kim Tae-hee ♥ Rain, time difference Departure way 'eyes'

2018112219272725908_1.jpg

Actor Kim Tae-hee and singer Rain left Hanoi and Singapore respectively in Incheon airport on the afternoon of the 23rd. / Photo = Lim Kyung-gyun, reporter Kim Hwi Sun

Goodbye for a second. "

Kim Tae-hee, a non-married couple, was caught at the airport on the same day.

Kim Tae-hee and Rain went out of Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 22nd. Rain came to Singapore early this afternoon to attend the Cartier event, followed by Kim Tae-hee to Hanoi, Vietnam for personal events.

Kim Tae-hee and Rain married couple who showed up at Incheon International Airport with a time difference, were still baptized with flash showing off their beauty and coolness.

There were different departures from each other, but the appearance of the two reminded me of All Black Couple.

Mirror sunglasses and rain on the way out of the country, head to toe in black uniform. Rain finished the airport fashion with black turtleneck, black jeans, and black shoes on thick padding which seemed to be cold consciousness.

Kim Tae Hee was no less. Kim Tae-hee wearing black sunglasses with white skin matched white knit, black jeans and sleek black boots to dark blue over-sized long coat down to the ankle. A tiny cross-back, chubby long straight hair added a sincerity.

2018112219272725908_2.jpg

Actor Kim Tae-hee is leaving for Hanoi, Vietnam on his own schedule at Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 22nd. / Photo = reporter Kim Hye Sun

2018112219272725908_3.jpg

Actor Kim Tae-hee is leaving for Hanoi, Vietnam on his own schedule at Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 22nd. / Photo = reporter Kim Hye Sun

2018112219272725908_4.jpg

Singer and actor Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) is departing from Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of April 22 to attend the Cartier event. / Photo = Lim Kyung-gyun

https://news.nate.com/view/20181122n36222

• Like 1

couple on the move

November 22, 2018

2018112219272725908_11161562811268135084

Kim Tae Hee and Rain left for Vietnam and Singapore respectively on November 22 to attend individual engagements. I like Kim Tae Hee’s long jacket! It shrouds her a little because she is small but the oversized look is in vogue. Love the denim tone. She flashed smiles at the media and looked upbeat. Good on her.

KTH’s pictures:

Spoiler

2018112219272725908_37847957168371283170

201811221748320510_11133478692024925774.

1s7ae47dne_16212983068122297753.jpg

201811221756155349162612016438482049.jpg

201811221752144994688221740541875846.jpg

13909_51941_23411338935723300436714.jpg

13909_51942_255508952206043900523.jpg

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/11/22/couple-on-the-move/

Rain’s pictures:

Spoiler

1S7ADHWSAC_1.jpg

1S7AEBT620_1.jpg

2018112213355858326_1.jpg

1S7ADPA4TM_1.jpg