Quantcast
Nancyzak

✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Here’s the clip on KimBi Couple being a well-matched couple!!!

[Section TV] 섹션 TV - RAIN♡Kim Taehui,A well-matched couple 20180107

Credit : 

MBCentertainment

6 Hottest Celebrity Couples Of 2017 That Melted Our Hearts

Let’s talk about love! 2018 is starting off well with the revelation of the first three couples of the year: G-Dragon and Lee Joo Yeon, Jung So Min and Lee Joon, and G.O and Choi Yeseul. With two out of the three aforementioned pairings being confirmed, we can only hope for more happy couples to come.

As the new year literally just started, let’s look back on 2017’s six hottest celebrity couples that melted our hearts.

1. Rain & Kim Tae Hee

Rain-Kim-Tae-Hee.jpg

Last year has been full of love for Rain and Kim Tae Hee. The two lovebirds have blessed us with news of both their marriage and their first newborn a few months later. The power couple is a vivid example of patience and faithfulness, as they met not long before Rain’s already appointed military service, and Kim Tae Hee would always visit him at his army base to go on dates.

Rain dedicated this song to his wife prior to their wedding:

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/05/6-hottest-celebrity-couples-2017-melted-hearts/

12 Legendary Hits That We Can’t Believe Are Turning 10 Years Old

amycwang93 January 8, 2018

It’s the start of a new year, which also means that we are going to be a year older and so are the songs we listen to. When does a song officially become a classic? We’re not sure either, but here are some hits from 2008 that we’re still bumping and will continue to do so as time goes by.

- skipped unrelated -

10. “Rainism” by Rain

This list wouldn’t be complete without Rain’s “Rainism.” This popular hit is often covered by juniors in the industry, paying their respects to the legendary solo artist, Rain, who is still hard at work! I’m sure we’ll be writing about his famous songs even 10, 20 years from now.

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/08/12-legendary-hits-cant-believe-turning-10-years-old/

12 Active Idols Who Are Already Getting Married

This is going to take some getting used to.

- skipped unrelated -

4 Rain and Kim Tae Hee

cN26Ao2Z_TenFxpeVD3NQQIsLXB89NFlP3Ng42Zn

Source: Wikitree

When they met on the set of a TV commercial in 2011, it was love at first sight for Rain and Kim Tae Hee. The two lovebirds dated for a long time before getting married in a quiet ceremony in January of 2017.

krqAJHTPE3C9UJiYtAxmmR-11j13OIpuc6jx_KyU

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/active-idols-who-are-already-getting-married/

Top ten celebrities with biggest real estate in 2017.

0000058247_003_20180108093428399.jpg?typ

1. Lee Soo Man 
2. Jun Ji Hyun 
3. Yang Hyun Suk 
4. Rain & Kim Tae Hee 
5. Seo Taiji 
6. Jang Geun Suk 
7. Song JoongKi & Song HyeKyo 
8. Cho Jae Hyun 
9. Kwong Sang Woo 
10. Bigbang Daesung

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=024&aid=0000058247

To:

KIMBI Couple

41KwOadFzaL.jpg

26992010_584128768596029_268971246910088

26731625_584128835262689_329872082535443

26804777_584127548596151_570137184896303

220977-Happy-Wedding-Anniversary-May-You

Credit images used in the fan art : owners.

FMV on KimBi couple’s First Wedding Anniversary!!

Credit : vitriana 

No news of the couple for so loonnnggg....So, I picked the article below which is a rehash. Still good to note that the couple is very much remembered in the media circle.

The video is embedded in the article at this link:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000029789

[Reporter pick 3] ★ special wedding ... 'NO HORROR HUS NO NO’ RAIN ♥ Kim Tae Hee

27982630_599518730390366_913818853201588

[OBS unique entertainment news Kim Sook Kyung] Rain, Kim Tae Hee couple was the most special wedding ceremony.

OBS 'Unique Entertainment News' (Director Yoon Kyung-chul, writer Park Eun-kyung, Kim Hyun-sun) looked at the stars who sent the most special wedding ceremony that was only once in life.

Rain, Kim Tae-hee couple surprised the world with surprise wedding announcement last year. But what was even more amazing was a simple wedding scene that was not like a top star couple.

One of the places they chose as their wedding venue was a church in Gahoe-dong. This cathedral has been the site of the rain for a long time.

Particularly, the acquaintances said that the wedding ceremony of the two people was simple and sacred. Two people said that they removed wedding ceremonies and flower decorations and married photographs were left to the guests, not professional photographers.

The wedding dress, which Kim Tae-hee, a native of the Department of Clothing and Textiles, went through to seek out her own stylist and fabric, added the meaning of marriage.

Hope not too late to wish KimBi Couple and Baby Jung ...... and all of you who are here and who celebrate Seollal/Lunar New Year......

16300296_411858152489759_216639661750995

16195911_411857935823114_725046625478265

16179485_411858009156440_728254733137679

Credit images used in the fan arts above : owners

Hi Nancyzak, RAIN & KTH are spending their Lunar New Year in Tokyo, Japan. They were there last Thursday yet but no idea if the couple are still there up to now. 

On 2/18/2018 at 4:32 PM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, RAIN & KTH are spending their Lunar New Year in Tokyo, Japan. They were there last Thursday yet but no idea if the couple are still there up to now. 

Hi @willenette

Thank you so much, dear, for the update. Before this, I only saw Rain, captured by fan. Great to know that Rain was with KTH. It’s time for a romantic couple getaway, I should say, with Rain finishing The Unit(?) before he goes on to film his new drama, Sketch.

Oh, I got the pictures of the couple from the IG sphere, which I’ll post after this. What I like to see is Rain placing his hand on KTH’s hip and KTH looks like giggling at him, hehehe......:tongue::lol: Awww, okay, what’s so surprising, huh, after all, they are man and wife, one may ask right? I guess, not seeing the couple in public for so long just get one  excited, to seeing them in public finally... and “PDA-ing...” as a bonus!!! :tongue: Now,  the second picture shows Rain alone and could the image of a lady (shoulder down) is that of KTH? Hmmm......We can’t tell unless there is disclosure after this. Also, it seems KTH has a huge bag (behind her). It looks big enough to stuff lots of shopping goodies for all the 3 in the KimBi family!! :D

14 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

Thank you so much, dear, for the update. Before this, I only saw Rain, captured by fan. Great to know that Rain was with KTH. It’s time for a romantic couple getaway, I should say, with Rain finishing The Unit(?) before he goes on to film his new drama, Sketch.

Oh, I got the pictures of the couple from the IG sphere, which I’ll post after this. What I like to see is Rain placing his hand on KTH’s hip and KTH looks like giggling at him, hehehe......:tongue::lol: Awww, okay, what’s so surprising, huh, after all, they are man and wife, one may ask right? I guess, not seeing the couple in public for so long just get one  excited, to seeing them in public finally... and “PDA-ing...” as a bonus!!! :tongue: Now,  the second picture shows Rain alone and could the image of a lady (shoulder down) is that of KTH? Hmmm......We can’t tell unless there is disclosure after this. Also, it seems KTH has a huge bag (behind her). It looks big enough to stuff lots of shopping goodies for all the 3 in the KimBi family!! :D

Hi Nancyzak, I guess that's her! :lol:

• Like 1

Yessssss...the magical word......BLISS for KimBi Couple! 

Hwaiting KimBi Couple!!!

rain + kim tae hee in tokyo

February 22, 2018

2018022201001963500148461682627289.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee were snapped holidaying in Tokyo by a fan. The couple were at a cafe, with Rain touching his wife’s waist affectionately. Kim Tae Hee was captured with a big smile on her face… which I find so sweet. You can sense their bliss even if they aren’t in full view. Love, love, love

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/02/22/rain-kim-tae-hee-in-tokyo/

[SS Chinatok] "Cafe, Street, Hotel to Stay" Kim Tae-hee ♥ Rain

20180222111245_1y.jpg

Sports Seoul Shin Hye actor] Kim Tae-hee and Rain-married couple's trip to Japan is a hot topic.

On the 22nd, China's "Sina Entertainment" said that Kim Tae-hee and Rain-married couple in Tokyo was captured by netizens.

According to the report, a netizen posted an image on the SNS saying that he witnessed Kim Tae-hee and Rain-married couple at a famous coffee shop in Tokyo.

In the photograph, Kim Tae-hee and Rain sat in a cafe chair and played a sweet play. I was also able to see Rain that was drinking coffee. In another photo, Rain is wearing a leather jacket and walking through the streets of Japan with sunglasses.

Another netizen posted a luxury hotel where Kim Tae-hee and Rain-married couple stayed together.

The hotel where the Kim Tae Her and Rain-married couple visited has attracted attention with its spacious and pleasant interior. It was a luxurious hotel with an outdoor pool.

As a Korean-American couple, they are attracted to the attention of two people in Japan. In the past 15 days, shopping was seen in Harajuku.

20180222111255_1py.jpg

On the other hand, Rain and Kim Tae - hee married in January of last year and received their first daughter on October 25 of the same year.

http://news.nate.com/view/20180222n14754

Rain and Kim Tae Hee captured on a trip in Japan

Kim-Tae-Hee,Rain

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have been captured during their trip to Japan. 

According to a Taiwanese media outlet ET Daily on February 22, the celebrity couple was recently spotted enjoying a lovely date at a cafe in Japan. 

Kim-Tae-Hee_Rain_1519331588_k.jpg

The two stars are seen sitting next to each other. Rain is also captured sweetly wrapping his hand around Kim Tae Hee's waist. It's assumed the couple went on the trip to celebrate their 1-year wedding anniversary. 

Last year in January, Rain and Kim Tae Hee got married and welcomed their first baby girl in October. 

Kim-Tae-Hee_Rain_1519331641_%E3%85%87%E3%84%B9.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-captured-on-a-trip-in-japan

Rain and Kim Tae Hee spotted in a loving moment on their trip to Japan

20180222_1519259493_10116500_1.jpg

20180222_1519259537_60366100_1.jpg

Article: Kim Tae Hee ♥ Rain 'dripping with honey' while on their Japan vacation

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+783, -53] I like that a man can still look at you with honey dripping out of his eyes even after marriage

2. [+765, -43] A woman's happiness comes from loving a man who only loves and cares for you. Never continue dating a man who wonders about other women while with you.

3. [+596, -34] They look so happy

4. [+52, -6] Lee Hyori said that being rich and free helps you relax enough to be good to each other ㅋㅋ All of you could be going on vacation, being caring like Rain, and dolling up like Kim Tae Hee if you had the money. Don't blame your partners for not giving you this type of happiness. Blame yourselves and your own economic situation.

5. [+38, -3] They're going on vacation without their body? I'm so jealous... I need healing time too

6. [+33, -8] Must be nice... I gave birth around the same time as Kim Tae Hee but my kid has a fever and my husband's blaming it on me... when he never even watches the kid, sigh... I may not be Kim Tae Hee but I make as much as my husband does... so jealous of Kim Tae Hee.

7. [+25, -8] Kim Tae Hee's pretty even in blurry pictures

8. [+20, -3] Seeing her smile so brightly like that just shows how good Rain must be to her. It's nice to see them living so happily together.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2018/02/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-spotted-in-loving.html

Look happy" ... Kim Tae-hee ♥ Rain-married couple capture a late-night date

0000357006_001_20180304063210010.png?typ

[Sports Seoul Kwon, Junyoung reporter]

The actor Kim Tae Hee and the singer Rain couple are having a daily life of falling honey.

On April 3, Sina Entertainment quoted a media report from Taiwan as saying that Rain and Kim Tae-hee recently enjoyed a late-night date at a coffee shop in Namsan, Seoul. The media said that Kim Tae-hee, who had taken the advertisement in the last three and a half months after giving birth in February, boasted her slim figure as before the birth, and the two returned home after a Tokyo date at the end of last month. 

In the photo together with the photo, Kim Tae Hee and Rain, who are sitting side by side in a coffee shop in Namsan, were shown.

Chinese netizens who have been exposed to the report say that they are "very happy".

On the other hand, Rain and Kim Tae - hee married in January of last year received their first daughter on October 25 of the same year.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000357006