[Official] Jung Joon Young ❤ Jung Yoo Mi : Jung-Jung Couple ❤ PocaGuri Thread❤

Guest shiningpanda

Jung Joon Young Complains About How Girls’ Generation’s Yuri Mixes His Drinks 

LINE it!

Jung Joon Young Complains About How Girls’ Generation’s Yuri Mixes His Drinks

On February 18’s episode of JTBC’s “Old House, New House,” singer Jung Joon Young gives a tour of his apartment and is asked by the hosts to explain some of the objects he has at home.

Jung Joon Young is particularly proud of his collection of alcohol, and the hosts ask him if he drinks with a lot of actresses. Jun Hyun Moo mentions that he saw a picture of him drinking and eating with his former “We Got Married” partner, Jung Yoo Mi.

jung joon young jung yoo mi

“She’s a good drinker,” says Jung Joon Young. “Moon Chae Won is too.”

jung joon young

“I’m also friends with Yuri,” he adds, and the show shares a shot of Jung Joon Young with Girls’ Generationmember Yuri.

“When Yuri drinks, she makes her own drinks taste great, but she just pours mine at a 5:5 ratio,” he then complains.

jung joon young 2

Watch Jung Joon Young’s home renovation on this week’s episode of “Old House, New House”!

Cr: www.soompi.com/2016/02/18/jung-joon-young-complains-about-how-girls-generations-yuri-mixes-his-drinks/

--

hi PocaGurians. I missed lurking here , it's been a while. JY briefly mentioned YM On a tv show he was in. I'm so happy that i might cry *tears of joy*

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Look at this guys, after seeing poca wore that pink shoes, now its turn for guri to wear this zebra jacket. This couple really gave us high hope. Both shoes and jacket already on public, we just need to wait the relationship goes on the same way *kyaa kyaaa kyaaaaa 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
16 hours ago, Ji Min said:

:blush:

I don't know exactly pop out in my mind why i watched there wgm again after a years that I wasn't hearing any news of them..but if I find time watching there show thru online I dont hesitate to watch it.. And  I only hearing joon"s The First Person only this year might be missing them;-).. there birthday is fast approaching.......Drink O2 in water...(Drinking in Okinawa 2gether since they went through the water and swam;-)...hahahah of course its only came from my Imaginative mind....hehhehe.....lets continue visiting this page once in a while....bye guys;-)

Archived