[Drama 2013 - 2014] Prime Minister and I 총리와 나

StaRix

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orion said:But at least it's not written by the same person, so that might mean it won't be as bad. I really don't know why they chose this guy to write 'IRIS2'. He can't find a coherent plot with a beacon and a search party. Writing-wise, I am pretty sure it cannot get any worse, so I think we'll be fine with 'Prime Minister and I'. At least when it comes to how we will suffer for the same actor's sake. Because if they manage to make it worse than that wreck of a drama, I'll visit a therapist and send Lee Beom Soo the bill.

jojoanna said: @Orion
With the "cliff-hanger" ending and breath-taking of PMAI...how was it with you?  Only now I am reading PMAI forum from Page 1 and that's after watching and re-watching PMAI umpteenth times and still holding on strong and not letting go as yet.  While reading pages after pages, came across your above comment which tickles me to the bones and i just had to check with you... "did you send LBS the bill?"  I so need to send LBS a bill as well. It is not bill of seeing a therapist...rather bill of not being able to let go of PMAI and that's terrible right... :)

Orion said: jojoanna said: @Orion
With the "cliff-hanger" ending and breath-taking of PMAI...how was it with you?  Only now I am reading PMAI forum from Page 1 and that's after watching and re-watching PMAI umpteenth times and still holding on strong and not letting go as yet.  While reading pages after pages, came across your above comment which tickles me to the bones and i just had to check with you... "did you send LBS the bill?"  I so need to send LBS a bill as well. It is not bill of seeing a therapist...rather bill of not being able to let go of PMAI and that's terrible right... :)

Guest FayeM

Thanks @jojoanna for the links to the videos!  I love these short mvs because they usually condense all of the really good scenes in one video, so I can watch them anytime I want.  I think the best thing I got out of PMAI is my newfound love for LBS!  I've never heard of him, or watched any of his works before this series.  Now, I'm a huge fan, and I marathoned most of his works.  All of the roles that he plays are so different - he really is such a talented actor!  I even watched Horror Factory or whatever that show is with Girls Generation because of LBS as a guest teacher.  That was actually quite fun to watch! LOL

Can't wait for Triangle!  Even if the story turns out bad, at least I get some eye candy :)

Hello everyone. How are you all two months after that mindblowing handshake? :)

As for me, I've attempted to watch a few kdramas after PM&I but I keep on coming back to my favorite parts of this series. But I still can't get myself to go past the early part of episode 14. :(

akhenaten said: Hello everyone. How are you all two months after that mindblowing handshake? :) As for me, I've attempted to watch a few kdramas after PM&I but I keep on coming back to my favorite parts of this series. But I still can't get myself to go past the early part of episode 14. :(

@jojoana Well, these days pretty busy, i hope i can re-watching PMAI in next week ^^Yesterday i just had time with "Happy together", haha , they bow with same way in the same time =)) =)) 
tumblr_n3hjqxYXbi1tx12doo9_250.gifand vote for each other :)  tumblr_n3hjqxYXbi1tx12doo10_250.gif

tumblr_n3hjqxYXbi1tx12doo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_n3hjqxYXbi1tx12doo2_250.gif tumblr_n3hjqxYXbi1tx12doo3_250.gif  tumblr_n3hjqxYXbi1tx12doo4_250.gif tumblr_n3hjqxYXbi1tx12doo5_250.gif  tumblr_n3hjqxYXbi1tx12doo6_250.gif tumblr_n3hjqxYXbi1tx12doo7_250.gif tumblr_n3hjqxYXbi1tx12doo1_r1_400.gif cr http://parkxiaowu.tumblr.com/

@nicepsy520
thanks for sharing. I have not watched that yet. Will do so once I am done with Time Slip Dr Jin.
Actually right now am watching PMAI.  Ouch those two Scandal News Editor and Photographer especially the Editor need to grow up.  He keeps thinking DJ owes him and must give all rights of interviews and reporting to him.  He needs to remember DJ is no longer a reporter. She is now wife of PM KY.  Her role is not reporting news or scandal news any more but to protect her family that is KY and the 3 kids.  Each time the editor appear, I forward or I silent the volume. 
Do take care in your busy days.  Thinking of PMAI when you are not having breathing space from your busy days... :)

@nicepsy520
same with you... still in PMAI.  The above photos sharing of yours were the most heart-aching moments.  I see it as KY has reached a point where he is willing to share his inner feelings and worst weakness that has been torturing him for 7 years.  The pain he has to go through alone and at the same time covering up his 1st wife unfaithfulness from the world and especially from JK. Am glad he is able to share that with DJ.  
Now that brings me to a question as to how come Manager Seo being so close to KY has no idea what KY is going through or how come KY did not share that with MS.  
Interestingly can think the reason is simply because KY sees DJ as his companion if not his real wife since it is contract marriage.  A companion who do not walk away from him no matter what he say, do, or the moods he is in.  DJ has proven to be his perfect companion who do not push him away or blame him even though he continues to push her away with strong words but of course we do know those strong words he say to DJ each time hurts him as well.
Just watched his New Year press conference and how he handles the contract question... :x :x :x

@FayeM @nicepsy520
want to share this MV with you and all those who are still with PMAI or going to be with PMAI in near future...

I enjoy this MV very much for the song, the specially selected scenes.  Can see how heart-broken both of them are and how they are having a difficult time. Don't need words to describe their feelings for each other. Their facial expressions speak their feelings.
Credit to missflowerinmyheart who did a wonderful MV.

@jojoanna i have watched this mv before, great mv. It really represent to the love line between KwonNam, their love dont have to say more word. Seriously, i dont understand why i cant move on with PMAI, sometime always rewatching again again :((.

Archived