Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Spoiler

Jung Haein and Kim Goeun becomes a perfect couple in the press conference of 'Tune in for Love'

0004070847_001_20190820174520489.jpg

Jung Haein and Kim Goeun becomes a perfect couple in the press conference of 'Tune in for Love'.

IMG_js79iy.jpg

Naver

Netizen comments :

(+86,-2) I'm looking forward to the music album retro and mellow~

(+49,-3) I'm looking forward to the movie and Jung Haein Kim Goeun.

(+41,-2) Kim Goeun and Jung Haein look great together! Can't wait to Tune in for Love.

(+24,-1) I really really look forward to Tune in for Love!! Jung Haein Kim Goeun fighting!!

(+24,-1) I can't wait to see Hyunwoo. Jung Haein fighting!

Cr Story Kpop

stage greeting for preview of movie

Spoiler

• Like 3

Film shines spotlight on era of love without smartphones

optimize
Actors Jung Hae-in and Kim Go-eun during a press event on Tuesday at the CGV Yongsan, Seoul. Yonhap

By Dong Sun-hwa

Cellphones play a central role in helping people have a relationship these days. 

Thanks to them, people can talk and see each other even when they are far apart. 

So how did couples keep in touch and maintain relationships before the cellphone era? 

Melodramatic film "Tune in for Love," starring Jung Hae-in and Kim Go-eun, brings attention to this question. 

"I wanted to unfold a romance story of young people in the bygone days, when there was (virtually) no cellphone," filmmaker Jung Ji-woo said during a press event on Tuesday at the CGV Yongsan, Seoul.

"Tune in for Love," set in the late 1990s and early 2000s, is the bittersweet love story of Misoo (Kim Go-eun) and Hyunwoo (Jung Hae-in.) They first meet at Misoo's bakery on October 1, 1994, when the radio program "Yoo Yeol's Music Album" premiered. Their lives and romance flow with the program, going through ups and downs. 

In fact, the movie's Korean title is "Yoo Yeol's Music Album." The filmmaker was inspired by singer Yoo, who previously told him that radio was a medium connecting different minds. The show hosted by Yoo aired 1994-2007, winning people's hearts with its moving and interactive content. 

In the movie, Misoo and Hyunwoo resort to various media, including radio and email, to stay connected to each other amid a whirlwind romance, evoking a nostalgic mood. But the movie does not merely highlight vestiges of the past. 

"I didn't want to focus on reminiscing the past, because the characters are living in the present in the movie," Jung Ji-woo said. 

a9c2a1526f994f648b7ac05bb355db44.jpg

"Tune in for Love" is a melodramatic flick made by Jung Ji-woo. Courtesy of CGV Arthouse

Nevertheless, it seems odd for such a melodramatic work to hit local theaters in summer, when action or horror genres usually dominate the box office. The filmmaker explained why.

"If you eat the same dishes every day, you will be fed up with them regardless of the taste," he said. "So I suggest people watch offbeat genres (like "Tune in for Love") and enjoy a different meal."

The actors also delivered their thoughts on the movie.

"The flick is like my self-portrait," Jung Hae-in said. "As I filmed, I attempted to handle the uneasiness stemming from my youth."

Kim Go-eun said the movie offered her a valuable opportunity to play an ordinary character. 

"I hope the audience can feel the same happiness that I felt during the shooting," she said. 

For Kim, this is her second film with Jung Ji-woo. She made her debut in his 2012 romance flick "Eungyo." 

"I didn't' know anything when shooting 'Eungyo,' so I heavily relied on the filmmaker," Kim said. "But this time, I wanted to give my hand to him and lighten his burden."

Jung Ji-woo said: "I counted on Hae-in and Go-eun a lot this time. They excelled in expressing themselves. I am truly thankful."

"Tune in for Love" will be released on Aug. 28. 

Cr The Korea Times

Kim Go Eun hugs Jung Hae In intimately in new pictorial photos

Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In conducted a photoshoot showing their lovely interaction with Marie Claire magazine.

page6.jpg?type=e1920

Spoiler

Prior to the premiere of the movie "Tune In For Love" (directed by Jung Ji Woo), Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In conducted a photoshoot showing their lovely interaction for the September issue of Marie Claire magazine.

In the pictorial photo, the couple is face-to-face and smiles brightly, bringing an emotional image when fully expressing the atmosphere of movie. It is known that, although this photoshoot took place on a hot day, 2 actors created a happy atmosphere at the scene thanks to their bright and refreshing energy.

In the interview later, when asked about the first impression of holding the script of "Tune In For Love", Jung Hae In recalled, "I had more motivation to join the movie when I knew that Kim Go Eun would play the female lead Mi Soo. The warmth covers the whole work and above all, I feel the consolation when the two main characters heal each other's hurt." Kim Go Eun responded, "I like the role Mi Soo that I met in the script because this character is very realistic and has various emotions evoking empathy."

In addition, they shared the story of many analog devices based on the context from 1994 to the early 2000s. Mentioning the analog device that they wished it would not disappear and last forever, both actors simultaneously chose the film camera. Kim Go Eun explained, "The film cameras capture subject's mood in each photo", while Jung Hae In responded, "Film cameras also appear in movies. As if they contain the waiting and deep emotions."

On the other hand, "Tune In For Love" is about the process of Mi Soo (played by Kim Go Eun) and Hyun Woo (played by Jung Hae In) - who accidentally meet like a song on radio, "catching frequency" of each other after they keep intersecting for a long time. The movie will hit the theaters on August 28.

Cr Vlive TV Channel

0002949577_001_20190820083023738.jpg?typ

0002949577_002_20190820083023792.jpg?typ

0002949577_003_20190820083023824.jpg?typ

0002949577_004_20190820083023866.jpg?typ

0002949577_005_20190820083023902.jpg?typ

• Like 3

KGE photos for Marie Claire

Spoiler

KGE and JHI at Press Conference and stage greetings for Tune In For Love on Aug. 20

69800092_3172981832775046_41492746179759

New Sketchers add for 2019 F/W

Spoiler

637020855992283750.jpg

637020856459627500.jpg

637020856386190000.jpg

• Like 3

JTBC Begin Again 3

Kim Go Eun and Harry Lau duet “I’ll Never Love again” on Begin Again 3

Spoiler

Movie and BTS stills

“Meanwhile, the film "Music Album of Youyeol" released a review poster with overwhelming reviews. The movie features the first meeting, reunion, and the time of a series of unsuccessful attempts, as well as reviews by major media outlets representing South Korea. Reviews that gave enthusiastic praise to the two actors for their passionate performances, chemistry, and nostalgic memories of those days and their dim emotions catch the eye.” Cr Naver News

69518970_3176386472434582_15085519521311

Cr CGV FB

KGE and HJI on Melon Radio Star

Spoiler

• Like 3

I think Begin Again is the best she's sounded. The vocals were so amazing. She elevated her already amazing voice. I need her to release some music. Even just singing covers will be nice.

• Like 3

"Tune In For Love" leads booking rate before official premiere

"Tune In For Love" has become a formidable work possessing both the ability to attract moviegoers, popularity, and positive reviews. 

444.png?type=e1920

By 11:32 am (KST) August 25, the movie "Tune In For Love" beat "Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw" and other Korean movies to lead the real-time booking rate calculated by the Korean Film Council's integrated computer network for theater tickets. This is the first time a melodrama movie ranked first in terms of the overall booking rate since the achievement of the movie "On Your Wedding Day" premiered on August 22, 2018.

It has been a year since a melodrama movie like ''Tune In For Love'' achieved No.1 in terms of booking tickets. The work is showcasing its ''massive'' devastation with around 40,000 booking tickets. With that achievement, ''Tune In For Love'' is expected to surpass the two best-selling melodrama movies in Korean film history, ''A Werewolf Boy'' (2012) and ''Architecture 101'' (2012) and the best-selling melodrama movies of 2018 ''On Your Wedding Day'' (2018) and ''Be with You'' (2018) regarding booking tickets before premiere.

0004074148_001_20190825134521468.jpg?typ

"Tune In For Love" - the film changing the box office rankings - is receiving a lot of positive reviews as well as praises from the press and the audience who attended the pre-screening thanks to the analog-style, earnest emotions, enthusiastic acting and the perfect chemistry of Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In along with the delicate direction of director Jung Ji Woo - a melodrama master.

In addition, the cast's special affection for the film shown through the enthusiastic promotion is becoming a hot topic, causing a sudden increase in the number and rate of ticket bookings.

Therefore, "Tune In For Love" has become a formidable work possessing both the ability to attract moviegoers, popularity, and positive reviews. Expectedly, the movie will bring heart-fluttering and touching emotions to the audience in the late summer and early autumn this year.

The movie ''Tune In For Love'' tells the story of the incidental encounter like a song played on the radio of Mi Soo (played by Kim Go Eun) and Hyun Woo (played by Jung Hae In). The work also portrays the process of them trying to catch each other's frequency after constantly coming across then missing out one another for a long time. ''Tune In For Love'' - the movie that has shone on the top spot of booking rates and become the ''dark horse'' of the box office this autumn - will premiere on August 28.

[OSEN = Reporter Ha Soo Jung] / hsjssu@osen.co.kr

[Photo = The film poster, Korean Film Councill's integrated computer network for theater tickets

Cr Vlive TV Channel

****I’m so happy to hear the movie is doing so well in pre-sales, positive reviews and good word of mouth from the public and the critics. It seems KGE, JHI, JJW Movie promotions are paying off. I hope the momentum keeps building. Fighting Tune In For Love!!!

Middling movie review

[Herald Review] 'Tune In for Love' a mediocre film with familiar tune, but has heart

Spoiler

We’ve seen this before, literally. Ever since “Architecture 101” stole the hearts of many who spent their youth in the 1990s, romance dramas riding on wistful ’90s nostalgia have popped up every few years.

“Tune In for Love,” directed by Jung Ji-woo, is nothing special and has glaring flaws in its somewhat clunky storytelling. Despite its familiarity -- if you are a child of the ’90s -- it does send you back to the good ol’ days, which is always a welcoming experience. 

The film starts off in the year 1994, when Hyeon-woo (Jung Hae-in) happens to run across Mi-su (Kim Go-eun) at a bakery where she works. While looking for tofu in a way that shows he has done time, he hears singer Yoo Yeol on his radio show, “Yoo Yeol’s Music Album,” for the first time. He utters, “It’s a miracle!”

Throughout the next decade, fate keeps pulling Hyeon-woo and Mi-su together and pushing them apart again as they try to figure out life on their own, and with each other.

The opening scene was a bit ... corny. The logic behind the “miracle” line was that during his time in juvi, he had wished for one thing in the world to change while he was gone, and Yoo taking over the radio show was that change. 

While I understand the intent, and it could have worked in theory, the delivery felt really forced, as if the movie was saying, “This is an important moment! Wink, wink.” 

20190822000373_0.jpg

I liked the premise, and the setup was nice, about how the two keep running into each other by chance over the years. But this has been done before, and done better in “On Your Wedding Day” in 2018. 

This brings out another issue: the chemistry. In the aforementioned “On Your Wedding Day,” the leading pair was not only adorable, but had fantastic chemistry. 

The protagonists in this film, however, do not have such strong chemistry, and it feels as if they were simply written to be soul mates. The characters feel underdeveloped and stereotypical, from the main characters to the supposed obstacle. 

The scenes are not that skillfully woven together, either, and I feel like the director turned to cliches one time too many. A group of girls flocking to see the handsome part-timer has become a cliche of its own in the South Korean film scene, and too often the movie turns to cheap jokes that are too weak.

Also, it tries to create emotional moments without proper buildup. Overall, it feels like it tried to copy some of the more successful romance films of the past about the ’90s.

Oddly enough, I still ended up enjoying this film to some extent. While the characters were bland, good acting brought them to life and bestowed likability upon them. 

I absolutely enjoyed the music, which effectively sent me back to simpler times. 

While I wasn’t really a fan of the story it told, the movie’s world and the sentiment that it shared felt nice. It succeeded in depicting the charm of ’90s Korea with the outdated Chollian search engine, Windows 95, the small shops and other props that gave it a special appeal and undoubtedly spoke to anyone who lived through the era. The music and Yoo’s radio show were just the icing on the cake.

As it were, however, the film will have limitations in reaching the general public, or foreign viewers who do not share the wistful longing for the ’90s. It is a film with a very specific target audience. 

I wouldn’t say the film would blow anyone’s mind, but it’s sure to give a warm, fuzzy feeling to those who share the same frequency. 

“Tune In for Love” hits local theaters Aug. 28.

By Yoon Min-sik (minsikyoon@heraldcorp.com)

cr Korean Herald

• Like 2

Marie Claire September 2019 Pictorial and Interview with Jung Hae In 

ONCE IN MY LIFE – Kim Go-eun, Jung Hae-in

mck_5d5e21db97a57.jpg?resize=581,736

Jeonghaein Knit Sweater Bottega Veneta (Bottega Veneta), Pants Stylists Collections. Kim Go-EunSweaters Chanel (Chanel), Denim Isabel Marant (Isabel Marant), J12 Watch Chanel Watch (Chanel Watches), Ring Stylist Collections

Spoiler

mck_5d5e21d546341.jpg?resize=581,736

mck_5d5e21f063997-562x712.jpg

mck_5d5e2201d1a2d-562x712.jpg

Jeonghaein Shirt Vivienne Westwood (Vivienne Westwood), Cardigans Marnier By Mui (Marni By MUE). Kim Go-Eun Knitted Sweater Bottega Veneta (Bottega Veneta).

mck_5d5e21cf2d681-562x712.jpg

Jeonghaein Knitted Sweater Nume Robben Tuno (N˚21), Dressed In The T-Shirt Fred Perry (Fred Perry), Pull Wires Project (Y / Project), Shoes Hermes (Hermes). Kim Go-Eun Long Cardigans And Wool Coat All Reumereu (Lemaire), Wide Pants Jane Song (JainSong), Sneakers Converse (Converse), Ring Stylist Collections.

Spoiler

mck_5d5e21c8f1590-562x712.jpg

Jeonghaein Shirt Fred Perry (Fred Perry), Pull Wires Project (Y / Project), Shoes Hermes (Hermes). Kim Go-Eun's Long Cardigan And Wool Coat Are Lemeraire , Wide Pants Jane Song , Sneakers Converse , And The Ring Is A Collection Of Stylists.

mck_5d5e21f66f9aa-562x712.jpg

Cardigan Dress Chanel , Earrings Chanel Fine Jewelry .

mck_5d5e21e178f0d.jpg?resize=581,396

mck_5d5e21e664e62.jpg?resize=581,396

mck_5d5e2207a9367-562x712.jpg

Jacket Mulberry , The Ring Is A Collection Of Stylists.

Spoiler

mck_5d5e21c2ee3b9-562x712.jpg

Knitted Sweater Bottega Veneta (Bottega Veneta), Denim Frame-By-Mui (Frame By MUE), Gold Chain Necklace Bottega Veneta (Bottega Venetta), Shoes Reumereu (Lemaire), Ring Stylist Collection.

mck_5d5e2213320e8-562x712.jpg

Shirt Vivienne Westwood (Vivienne Westwood), Cardigans Marnier By Mui (Marni By MUE), Pants Course (COS), Shoes Aldeun By Uni-Pair (Alden By Unipair).

mck_5d5e21fc5041b-562x712.jpg

Knitted Sweater Marnier By Mui (Marni By MUE), Pant Course (COS).

mck_5d5e21bd0786a.jpg?resize=581,736

Spoiler

mck_5d5e21b701a86.jpg?resize=581,736

mck_5d5e221931346.jpg?resize=230,292 mck_5d5e221ed834e.jpg?resize=230,292

mck_5d5e2224c30b3.jpg?resize=464,588

mck_5d5e21b114ada.jpg?resize=464,588

Interview via Papago Translation (very rough, just direct copy and paste)

Spoiler

The film, "A Music Album," begins in 1994 and runs through the mid-2000s. How do you two differ by meeting and breaking up?

What you want to do and what you can't avoid comes to Hyun-woo. There's a painful past that I don't want to reveal, and in the beginning, I look a little depressed, and in the dark, when I get to know the feeling of love, it turns brighter and more positive. Ko-eun lives by sticking to reality. Instead of having the job you want, you get paid steadily and choose a stable job. In some ways, I feel less self-esteem. I had to go through a time like that. But he changes when he meets Hyunwoo. That doesn't mean you're going to be completely idealistic, but you're going to be more proactive. Hyun-woo is someone you wouldn't have chosen based on your taste buds. It's unstable. But Miss Su goes through a change in her behavior to be more honest with her emotions and win what she wants.

What was your first impression of the scenario? 

The reason why the Haein scenario came to be more interesting was because I knew (Kim) would play the role of Missu. That made me more empathetic. And the overall feeling of the scenario was warm. It's comforting. I liked the way sick people helped each other's wounds. I met him for the first time in the drama, and he was a very realistic. So I felt like a lot of people living in this era have empathic feelings. There's also a point where Hyun-woo and Mi-soo's love may not be dramatic, but they might dream of it. It wasn't too much of a fantasy.

What did you want to emphasize about Hyun-woo and Mi-soo?

At first, I wanted to show Hyun-woo who seemed to be trapped. Then I met a woman and tried to show her moments of openness. I think Gohun is a big part of our lives, not just the love between men and women, but also the feeling of love. I wanted to show you through a smile that the reality and circumstances that seem to never change can turn into love.

Actor Jung Hae-in and actress Kim Go-eun in the genre of romance and melodrama are familiar. 

I think I'll be able to show different sides of the genre. Mi-su Koun and Hyun-woo are the same age. Maybe that's why they love each other. It's very realistic. I'll meet you at your home room and go shopping together after work. It's a very realistic space. That's why I get more sympathy. That's Haein. That's what I said when I was filming. I was holding my hand and walking down the street. I envy this couple. Ko liked the way she was happy sharing small things.

It's a smooth melodrama directed by Jung Ji-woo. Expect a heart-to-heart romance like Polaroid Actuation and Love Nee.

I worked with Haein for the first time. She's literally making movies out of her craftsmanship. Every stitch. It's very detailed, but they don't give the actors very details. It took me a while to figure out the director's intentions at first because he talked about things in an abstract way. But as we talked a lot, I quickly realized what the director was saying. I ran around a lot to talk to the director. There's a distance between the monitoring camera and the filming site. At first, the director kept running to where I was, but I felt uncomfortable. So we ran together and met at the halfway point.(Laughs) Director Ko Un is thinking about what kind of scenes he's doing in abstract direction when talking to actors. He doesn't want to impose any restrictions on the actor. You don't want your opinion to feel like it's the right answer. So we talk for a long time, and the set is limited to working hours. So I tried very hard to understand what the director said more quickly.(Laughs) I don't know if it went well. But since I'm working with the director for the second time, I tried to be helpful.(laughs)

I think the atmosphere at the filming site was good. It's not necessarily the season's effect, but if you watch the photo shoot today, you can feel the breath of the time. Being together doesn't make everyone close.

Goeun, I think it'll be too hard. That's Haein. Sometimes we don't get along well. Then it'll be very painful.

I'm also curious about the flip side of each other.

Listen carefully to your partner. It's no different than when I'm not acting, and I'm always ready to listen to what I'm saying. Thank you for being rude. I thought it would be okay if I wasn't the only one who made a mistake. Of course, there's a twist. I usually look bright and naughty, but when my face is swollen, I get more cute.(Laughs). No, I'm not. I'm particularly. You don't pour because you ate a lot the day before, or because you starve, you don't pour. It doesn't matter in private, but when I get caught by the camera, I feel embarrassed and sorry. I guess so. (Laughs) After the drama <The goblin>, Haein didn't bump into each other strangely. I was very happy to meet you with this time. They say I treated them rudely, but they can do it because they accept me well. That's a good combination. When I say funny things, I laugh a lot. So I can embrace the atmosphere. The twist! He's a good drinker. I don't look like I can drink, but I can't shake even if I drink.(laughs)

I think it's similar to the way it looks. There's nothing wrong with talking about <Flow Music Album> in 2019. Neither Ko-eun is sensitive to change or is quick to respond to the times.

What's the attraction of analog in those days?

Haein's comfort I feel like I'm staying longer. All the songs, spaces, photos. I think analog time goes slowly. That's why I feel like I'm staying at that way. There's a lot of good things about old analog. The world is getting simpler and faster. It's all fast. If you focus on something so fast, you'll miss one. I think there are all the missing points in analog. But the current era may one day become an analog. Then, you can remember the time.

Do you have any analog items that you want to stay forever?

Goeun Pilka! Film cameras can tell how many pictures can be taken with a single roll of film. So, I'll take a heart-to-heart shot. You can take digital cameras as a high-speed speaker, so I think you'll feel different about filming. Haein, I'm Pilka too. In the movie, there is a scene where Goeun watches a picture that I took with a film camera. I took a moment of precious memories and hung them in my room. Even digital cameras can be printed, but they are less affectionate waiting like analog.

Spoiler

Films set in the past have the power to remind you of those days. 

I felt it while filming Haein. There's a scene where kids run around in an alleyway through the hill leading to Misu's house, and it reminded me of my childhood. It's very similar to the alleyways where I spent my childhood, so I thought a lot about the past. So do I. I had a lot of fun with my friends at the playground in front of my apartment. I didn't want to be sundown. I didn't even have a cell phone then, so when it was time for dinner, my mom called me out of the window. It was time to go home when it got dark and smelled like rice. So I didn't want it to smell like rice. (Laughs)

I think every piece will have a different learning point. That's what you'll find after you finish shooting The Music Album, right?

Haein, I have one. I finished the drama, "Beautiful Sister Who Buys Me," and started this movie. I think I learned to control myself when I express it. Since Hyunwoo is so locked up and dark, if you say a word differently, it was too obvious. I learned a lot from talking to Ko Eun and the director about being restrained. There's definitely a growing point in every piece of work. When I finish a piece, I often have time for self-reflection. Then, why did you do that? Then you put your head in it. I remember more moments when I didn't do it than when I did it right. It's not just about acting, it's about the things that I feel bad about myself. I sent a text message to Haein long after shooting The Music Album of Youyeol. I don't think I've been able to be a better partner. "That's Haein.Go-eun was in LA.Go was a real thought to me that day.I shouldn't make mistakes that others notice, but I know it's a mistake that only I know.That's what I remembered.I think about that mistake again and I promise not to do this next time.I think I'll continue to look back and move on because I can feel any better. I think about that mistake again and I promise not to do this next time. I think I'll continue to look back and move on because I can feel any better. I think about that mistake again and I promise not to do this next time. I think I'll continue to look back and move on because I can feel any better.

I don't know why humans keep reflecting on themselves. I think I'll be happier if I don't have time to reflect on myself. Go can take a short time. (Laughs)

Haein, but I was surprised to see the text. Was I always too perfect at Goeun's? (Laughs) It's different from seeing Haein's face and communicating one's feelings through texting. Since the sincere text message came so seriously, I didn't know how to answer it. It's a picture of how he would have used the text with his expression and his mind. Going on a trip is something that's been emptied out, but I guess I felt like I was just thinking about acting. Goong, if I was too perfect, just remember that. (Laughs) I went on a trip as soon as I finished filming the movie. Since I was alone, I naturally remembered my previous work. I've already acted, so I couldn't help it, but there were things left in my mind. And I thought it was important to convey it instead of just keeping it in my mind. It takes courage. If I hadn't told you, I wouldn't have known until the end. (Laughs)

From shooting a film and promoting it and opening it before its release, what about the most enjoyable and difficult moments? 

Haein is the most enjoyable time to shoot, even when it's the hardest time. We can do our promotional schedule even though we're busy, but when we're shooting, we have a lot of worries and problems in our heads. The moment when I act as a character in Ko-eun's play is the happiest. It's painful, but it's also fulfilling. Whether I'm good or bad, I'm happy just because I'm in the field. But I'm shy. It's okay when you act. Anyway, Kim Go-eun, in front of the camera, is not myself, but a character in the play. But today I'm going to film ViGINA GATE. I'm so worried. I'm embarrassed because I'm showing myself, not acting.

That's the last question. The title of the movie is music album. It's a bit cheesy, but what kind of music do you want to include in today's album? Can you see it? Ko Un, the former Lee So-ra's "Dancing With You." It tells me that I'm going to dance with you, who I love, and it would be great to play in a garden that looks out of the window.

BTS video shoot

• Like 2

Congratulations to the 'Tune in For Love' team!  Tune in For Love' set a new record for the highest pre-sale tickets for a domestic melodrama movie with reservations of 10,322 tickets on the night of August 27, the day before its release. Prior to 'Tune In For Love,’ the previous highest advance booking for a domestic melodrama was 41,365 tickets set by the movie 'Wolf Boy' back in 2012.  Cr Newsen

VIP premiere with the whole cast and Yoo Yeol himself. In the 2nd photo, with Paul Kim who recorded "Special Signal Song" OST for the movie.

Spoiler

Photos with friends and co-stars from "Sunset In My Hometown" who came to support KGE

Spoiler

Promotions at KBS 89.1 Cool FM

Spoiler

EC8X2VgUYAEZhMG?format=jpg&name=large

EC8X3a2U0AA6yMi?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 3

'Tune in for Love' hits record pre-release ticket sales

optimize

Melodramatic movie "Tune in for Love" has rewritten the history of Korean films by selling 100,000 tickets before its release on Wednesday. 

This is more than twice the previous record of 41,300 set by "A Werewolf Boy" (2012). 

"Tune in for Love" portrays pure romance between Hyunwoo (Jung Hae-in) and Misoo (Kim Go-eun) in the pre-mobile phone era of the early 1990s. A radio program ― "Yoo Yeol's Music Album," which KBS FM aired between 1994 and 2007 ― serves as a critical medium that keeps them connected and their love flourishes against many odds. 

Critics say people in their 30s and older seem to be impressed by the movie's plot that evokes the nostalgia of the pre-mobile era.

Cr The Korea Times

Tune In For Love - Character Movie Trailer #3 Eng Sub

Compilation of videos showing  spoilers scenes from at least the first half of the movie. Videos show how they first meet and how they in the next 10 years continue to meet and depart from each other because the timing is not right each time. The KBS2 is a great watch because they have long clips with the background music playing during the scene

SBS video starts at beginning

KBS2 video starts at 08:39

MBC video starts at 18:36

Jung Hae In mentioned KGE in his interview 

“On acting with Kim Go Eun, Jung Hae In shared, “Kim Go Eun said, ‘Our chemistry is good,’ and I think that’s accurate. While filming, I felt that we could relate just by looking at each other. I filmed happily and enjoyably. Since [Kim Go Eun] has already worked with director Jung Ji Woo, it helped me to adjust more quickly.”

When asked if he was dating anyone, Jung Hae In wittily replied, “I’ve been dating Kim Go Eun. I tend to focus as much as I can on my co-star, and I’m focusing on Kim Go Eun now. Whenever [filming ends], I feel empty, and my heart aches; it feels like a breakup every time. I try hard to separate actor Jung Hae In and human Jung Hae In, but honestly, it’s hard. That’s why the emptiness that comes after projects is really big.” He shared that he wants to keep his acting persona separate so that he can continue acting for a long time.”

cr Soompi

• Like 1

Jung Hae-in reveals secret memory about Kim Go-eun in “Tune in for Love”

May stage greeting 

Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In at Lotte Cinema Kakao Talk Live

Kim Go-eun can't hide her happiness at the press conference of her new movie Tune in for Love

201908282142139410_1_20190828214249818.j

Kim Go-eun can't hide her happiness at the press conference of her new movie Tune in for Love       Naver

Netizens comments :

(+95,-44) The movie is so fun ㅋㅋ Kim Goeun Jung Hae-in let's walk on the flower path.

(+57,-19) Pretty ♡

(+67,-31) I just saw the movie and Kim Go-eun played Carrie!

(+33,-3) Kim Go-eun's smile is so pretty.. Jung Hae-in's smile too.. Recalling the old memories and a movie that gives you a lot of emotion!!!

(+53,-27) What a pretty face..

(+27,-10) Kim Go-eun is so pretty.She's good at singing and acting. She's so pretty.^^

Cr Story Kpop

• Like 1

On 8/28/2019 at 4:22 PM, ucylucy said:

Jung Hae-in reveals secret memory about Kim Go-eun in “Tune in for Love”

May stage greeting 

Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In at Lotte Cinema Kakao Talk Live

Kim Go-eun can't hide her happiness at the press conference of her new movie Tune in for Love

201908282142139410_1_20190828214249818.j

Kim Go-eun can't hide her happiness at the press conference of her new movie Tune in for Love       Naver

Netizens comments :

(+95,-44) The movie is so fun ㅋㅋ Kim Goeun Jung Hae-in let's walk on the flower path.

(+57,-19) Pretty ♡

(+67,-31) I just saw the movie and Kim Go-eun played Carrie!

(+33,-3) Kim Go-eun's smile is so pretty.. Jung Hae-in's smile too.. Recalling the old memories and a movie that gives you a lot of emotion!!!

(+53,-27) What a pretty face..

(+27,-10) Kim Go-eun is so pretty.She's good at singing and acting. She's so pretty.^^

Cr Story Kpop

• Like 3

7680a6c58b7d469fb78a18489189ed60.jpeg?s=

“Tune In For Love” Sets Box Office Record For Romance Film

“Tune In for Love” starring Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun has set a new opening day record for a romance film!

According to the Korean Film Council’s Korean Box Office Information System, “Tune In for Love” was the No. 1 film on its opening day of August 28 with a total of 173,562 moviegoers.

This surpassed the previous record held by the 2012 film “A Werewolf Boy” starring Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young, which achieved this feat with 128,787 moviegoers.

“Tune In for Love” is a retro romance film about a woman and a man who date on and off for about 10 years after first meeting in 1994.

Congratulations to the cast and crew of “Tune In for Love”!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1349020wpp/tune-in-for-love-sets-box-office-record-for-romance-film

• Like 3