Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

1 hour ago, bigwore said:

But, truly, the show really belongs to Kim Go-eun, who bravely treads into the treacherous waters of a role surrounded by scandalized controversy, and involving fairly explicit sex scenes, with a freshness, naturalism, and a seeming lack of self-consciousness that is charming and quite refreshing. More than anything else, she is the most convincing reason to see Eungyo. The New York Asian Film Festival clearly agrees; to add to the large collection of awards Kim has received for her performance in Korea, she will be awarded the Star Asia Rising Star Award at the NYAFF screening.

Amazing reviews. Off go to watch on the weekends! :)

• Like 1

Hi, Kim Go Eun fans. Please join me and a group of JungxSeol fans in spreading love for KGE as Hong Seol and love for Park Hae Jin as Yoo Jung. We have submitted our work to the shippers' contest and we are happy to announce that voting is now open for Round 1. We would like your help in voting for JungxSeol Couple so that we can continue to showcase the impact KGE and PHJ's acting and chemistry have on us through their roles. We hope to use this contest to share with everyone what we already know: JungxSeol=Love. Nothing else compares to that. Please vote! Thank you.

For more information regarding our submission, please go here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, demarchelier said:

GRANDMOTHER GYE CHOON FILM RELEASE CONFIRMATION: MAY 2016

SOURCE: XSPORTS NEWS http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000583112

Yoon Yeo Jeong/Kim Go Eun

https://youtu.be/39thYmN4TkY

I'm so excited for this, a new release for KGE, at least we'll get to see her promote this movie!

Hopefully it will be eng-subbed, however long that will take, I'll definitely be waiting patiently.

I really adore KGE as she continues to challenge herself by taking different roles, this one definitely looks like a character she has never taken before, and her co-star Yoon Yeo Jeong is an A+ actress (well respected in Korea)!

Can't wait!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cute_BoA said:

I'm so excited for this, a new release for KGE, at least we'll get to see her promote this movie!

Hopefully it will be eng-subbed, however long that will take, I'll definitely be waiting patiently.

I really adore KGE as she continues to challenge herself by taking different roles, this one definitely looks like a character she has never taken before, and her co-star Yoon Yeo Jeong is an A+ actress (well respected in Korea)!

Can't wait!

Although she will be rested for a while after citt ,she has done the filming grandmother before citt shooting,all of her movie have eng subs (i have a muse,monstar,coin locker,memories of the sword),the advocate still doesnt have eng subs

with kim woo bin and takeru satoh (kenshin)

• Like 1

March 3, 2016

Yoon Yuh Jung, Kim Go Eun team up

By Bahk Eun-ji The Korea Times

gm_450.jpg

"Grandmother Gye-choon" / Courtesy of Michigan Venture Capital

Actress Kim Go-eun and veteran Yoon Yuh-jung will star a film titled "Grandmother Gye-choon."

The film is about a relationship between a grandmother Gye-choon (Yoon) and her granddaughter Hye-ji (Kim).

gm1_450.jpg  
"Grandmother Gye-choon" / Courtesy of Michigan Venture Capital

Hye-ji returns to Gye-choon's house, 12 years after leaving Jeju Island.

Min-ho, a member of K-pop band SHINee, also stars in the film, which will premiere in May

ejb@ktimes.com

• Like 1

Kim Go Eun is the one who made me continue to watch CITT and after couple episode of CITT I decided to watch her other movies which she nailed every one of them and now I'm a fan of her.

I hope she will continue to follow her passion in acting and stay humble, and I'm looking forward to her new movies:)

( Ps. I prefer her do movies and take drama occasionally, but whatever decision she make I will support her )

• Like 1

On 04/03/2016 at 2:36 PM, anggy123 said:

Kim Go Eun is the one who made me continue to watch CITT and after couple episode of CITT I decided to watch her other movies which she nailed every one of them and now I'm a fan of her.

I hope she will continue to follow her passion in acting and stay humble, and I'm looking forward to her new movies:)

( Ps. I prefer her do movies and take drama occasionally, but whatever decision she make I will support her )

me too! At first,  I thought, who is this girl. so Ordinary. But she is such an amazing actress, I then went on to watch all ther movies and I really admire her for her diversity. Best actress ever. And so young too. She is now my favourite. Hope to see her more onscreen. Thanks for creating this thread.

• Like 3