♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Ephoenix

Original Korean article at TV Report
20140404_1396621015_64430200_1.jpg
This is our compilation update from last year when LBH was #1 (thanks to @mistymorning for the awesome translation)
Even if Byunghun-ssi is not at number 1 this year (KSH/JJH top spots are not a big surprise considering the huge hit Kdrama "Love from the Star" had been recently). But BH who was without a drama since 2010 is still a top and trusted choice by the PDs from the three major stations). His reputation is still the best despite his main passion in the movies, who knows we will see Byunghun back on the small screen sometime. Hopehopehope!
April 6, 2013PDs Top Choice: Actors & Actresses to Work With in Korean Dramas 
http://everythinglbh.com/entry_view.php?id=3413

^ Very true.. hopefully this positive and good feedback two years in a row will spur something later. While Byunghun will be fiming Terninator soon.. and also probably GI Joe 3 (whenever it's ready for filming), it's obvious he's keeping his Korean projects running as well. Though no prize for guessing that he'll pick a Korean movie after Terminator.. who knows there'll be a truly good drama script to entice him back to the small screen. If working condition for dramas are getting better, no reason he'll turn it down. IRIS filmed 5 years ago took everything from him, an action-drama with 20 full episodes with filming locations in Europe and Japan. And he still had GI Joe:The Rise of Cobra and I Come With The Rain premiering the same year. 
BH is especially easing his schedule these days (though still super-busy by our standard) now that he's married.. yet, if there's a good drama for him in Korea, something lighter and only 16 eps perhaps.. well, it's a good thought. LOL.
Btw, Lala.. I saw that the staff pick winner from the couple contest before have received  their personalized purple panel prize. Looks really nice and exclusive, huh.. really great when there're a lot of members at the thread sporting it together. But what about the fan pick winner, didn't they have a special color for themselves too? Or maybe I got the wrong couple to check.
Will there be other contests later.. at other forum sections like what we have here? Though winning would be difficult impossible with limited fans.. hahaa.. it'll be great to have something cool to come forward to soompi. <3

^ So, both winners (staff pick & fan pick) would have purple-colored panel? I thought there'd be more nice color panels to see at soompi. Hahaa.. don't mind me, just being silly.
Only 4 more CSL episodes to go.. can't wait for the drama to finally finish. As much as I like AeRa, it'll be great for Minjung to reunite with Byunghun again. Chances for us to see come couple sightings.. though only at the airports. LOL.

^ Well, she would just have to act like it's an apple. LOL. Believe it or not, a capsicum/bell pepper company is one of the CSL main sponsors. Either we see them prominently placed on the table, cooking scenes.. even a topic for a CF in the drama.. or getting a big yummy bite by the actors.
Hahaa.. we have to have absolute patience when hoping for couple pics. And when it comes, we'd be absolutely thrilled and surprised because we actually are. laughing.gif

What do you know.. we don't have the English news yet but BH Ent (+media) have reported that Byunghun has confirmed his next Korean movie (called "Insiders").. a sort of political thriller. No details if and when filming will start, presumably after Terminator  Genesis but the Korean movie already have a release date in 2015, also in July just like Terminator.
Looks like BH is not wasting time setting up his schedule.. and spending more time in Korea than abroad, at least not more than he needed to.. for filming, etc

^ So far, he would at least have one movie a year (domestic or otherwise)..  though I'm sure and we hope that he would try to have more than a single acting project each year but sometimes the promo activities took a whole lot of his time. Like in 2013, last year, both GI Joe: Retaliation (postponed from 2012) and RED 2 were released one after the other. So, BH didn't have a movie that he filmed and came out in 2013... Memories of the Sword filmed in 2013, comes out this year.
But I guess we shouldn't complain, he is always trying his best.. and alternating between east and west is not easy. LBH is continuing Hollywood movies yet still very committed to Korean features. We can always be sure we'd have a movie a year from him. One is a treat, two a big bonus. <3
Anyway, I've set up a thread for the upcoming Korean movie. Probably too early since the release is in 2015.. but time just flies by, right. Now it's clear from the articles that BH will film Terminator: Genesis first (May-June) and return to Korea to film Insiders in July. Both movies will be out next year. :)'
[upcoming Movie 2015] The Insiders 내부자들 (Lee Byung Hun)
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022839/upcoming-movie-2015-the-insiders-%EB%82%B4%EB%B6%80%EC%9E%90%EB%93%A4-lee-byung-hun#latest

^ Hope you'll catch the drama soon, perhaps once it has completed the airing. It's quite an enjoyable rom com with a dose of everything. It's almost ending CSL.. just this week and the next. I think it'll end on a happy note.. or probably a neutral one i.e. not getting back together. Which is not a bad thing at all. AeRa started off as someone wanting a stable-salaried husband to depend on but ended up being the person working round the clock to support themselves. Now divorced, she's gaining something for herself and really doing well, despite it all. But I suppose a lot of fans would love to see a nice romantic ending. ^^
Byunghun is still in Seoul.. at least he was in Beijing during the weekend till Monday, attending Jackie Chan's birthday concert and other CJ events, along with other Korean celebs. He's most likely to leave for the US end of this month.. perhaps with Minjung or he goes first and she'll follow a bit later. 
GI Joe 3 most obviously isn't going to be ready any time soon. That's why BH could confirm his role in Insiders.. which is great because after May & June of filming Terminator: Genesis, he doesn't have to say longer in the US. It's also good for MJ (she doesn't have to be away from home), I think it's for both of them, not to be apart for too long.

^ Yeah, I think so too. Byunghun will be going first to start things moving in NOLA. The first filming, rehearsals and stuff.that he would have to focus on.. and once everything has settled in, Minjung will join her hubby for sure. Right after CSL, she might have interviews plus CFs to shoot. Different from movies, actors in dramas would have media interviews after their dramas have completed the broadcast.
Who knows, when MJ is in the US, she'd have a magazine pictorial..  and a feature on the lovely couple.. a 2-in-1. Best hope! kaoani_whiteball_01.gif

There's no really feel-good gifs from CSL ep14.. everything going angst-y all of the sudden before the finale next week... tsk.. tsk..
Anyway, sharing a Byunghun fan-clip -- first time putting this together *finally*. It's just a raw trial version, still much to learn and practise. But a good feeling doing this
Hope to do one for our Hunnie Couple thread, soon. ^^

Song: Tears by Lee Byung Hun

Patience, Lala.. patience, we got to have lots! LOL
Just a couple more episodes of CSL.. and it'll be end of April.laughing.gif  Not that it guarantees us seeing the couple.. but we know they'd be back together. Have to say that BH really did not appear (publicly) in Seoul for any sightings all the while MJ is filming. Byunghun was in Japan for the fanmeet and in Beijing for the birthday event but; 'nowhere' seen in Seoul although he'd always return home every time.

* Wishful thinking mode *
But maybe.. since it's been mentioned in a few articles that Byunghun would be going to the US late Apr/early May, there might be some airport sightings by the media. At times they do "spot" him at the airport and release the pics.. but it's usually just him alone. If it's the couple themselves.. they're more inclined to be Mr. & Mrs. Storm Shadow in ninja-mode and be undetected... unless some lucky fans cross paths with the Hunnie couple.
We'll just have to wait and see..  it all depends on CSL.. once the filming ends.. the possibilities will start.hula_hula_girl.gif

^ Very true, indeed.. a really wonderful feeling definitely. I haven't been able to make a smooth music clip as yet.. still learning and looking for material (especially hard when there's no drama together) but we'll share what we can, right. So, it was a good feeling to see such nice fan-clips.. no idea if the person uploading/making the clip a fan of the couple like us here or just someone sharing something beautiful.
Have to say that it's pretty especially limited what we have to share on the Hunnie Couple, namely because they never worked together thus lacking in drama (couple) fans. And that they dated in super-stealth mode and got married shortly doesn't give much time to build a ship either. LOL.
Anyway, there was a remark at CSL thread that if Minjung wasn't married to Byunghun, fans would ship her (with someone) somewhere. I wanted to say why not ship her with BH.. like those happily married Hollywood couples or famous royalties.. it's still possible with a lot more certainty. However, I'm only one person and a scaredy cat at that and I don't want to say something unrelated/unnecessary at the drama thread, so, it's better to keep quiet. 
Just so glad that CSL is doing alright.. Minjung is really nailing her character, such a gem to watch. To be frank, I was wary that the AAMR situation would come up (i.e because she's with BH, the drama ratings drop which was uncalled for) but nothing of the sort happened. I am really glad that CSL is such an enjoyable drama to watch.