♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Ephoenix

^ Yeah, I'm sure there are plans of pictorials or CFs for Byunghun & Minjung together. There would be offers and ideas talked about by their reps but it's just not the right time. Basically both are too busy and not at the same place for things to materialize yet. Never say never, though. ^^
Today or by tomorrow, Byunghun will be back in Japan for the encore fan meeting on 25 & 26, Finally,  we'll have some new updates of BH.  In April, CSL should be finishing at the end of the month and the couple would be reunited. <3 I'm guessing Byunghun among his other pre-planned schedule, have been busy setting up a place to stay in LA (or wherever they will be filming GI Joe 3).

Good point, Lala.. knowing the non-stop prying media eyes, it's clear that the couple wanted to discourage that while focusing on their individual work. As fans we have to admit we wanted to see them out & about together but as working actors, they'd know what's more important for them to do without rushing/exposing too much. Agree that it's still too soon since the wedding and it's not even a year. Come to think of it, a 1st anniversary pictorial would be the best idea.. huh.. huh.
Belated captures from Showbiz Korea clip (posted 2 pages) before ^^
showbiz_mjbh.jpg

Miss them, especially BH.. he's been really quiet. A couple of our good friends are going to the fan meeting in Osaka tomorrow.. we can at least be sure of some fan-experience later on. kaoani_whiteball_01.gifCan't wait! 
mjbh_208.jpg

^ Yep! By now the FM is already starting in Osaka. Even though the fan meet would all be in Korean (translated in Japanese), we have our Japanese friend to translate and share the tidbits and stuff. For that we're so lucky! And so grateful. ^^
CSL has been releasing the OST for the drama.. copied this picture from the drama thread.. thanks to soompigalz. Such a sweet shot of Minjung-ssi.. and good thing they used Beautiful Girl as the title and not Cunning Single Lady. To be frank, CSL though quite a catchy title.. really do not represent Na AeRa.
111111111.jpg

More OST clips on Youtubehttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021530/current-drama-2014-cunning-single-lady-%EC%95%99%ED%81%BC%ED%95%9C-%EB%8F%8C%EC%8B%B1%EB%85%80-ep-9-preview-on-p174/p176

Byunghun acted in Beautiful My Lady (drama in 1997), the voice talent in My Beautiful Mari (animation 2001) and Beautiful Days (drama in 2001)...  his life is now complete with the beautiful-hearted beautiful girl, Minjung.wub2.gif
mjbh_209.jpg

^ Don't think so, I'm not into Kmusic but in the drama discussion it's been mentioned that Big Baby Driver sang the main CSL soundtrack. Pretty nice song, too. I definitely feel that the drama is getting better and funnier as well.. must say that it's quite a cool romcom considering (my) personal taste and initial thoughts. Some scenes of MJ and her two male leads were just hilarious. LOL.
The FM in Osaka went pretty well.. I've read some really nice tidbits about it but we'll have a complete recap once our soompi fan returned to HK tomorrow.

I was just at the drama thread and someone commented that Minjung looked really radiant and bright in CSL.. which I can't agree more. The fan asked if she's preggy.. hmm, probably not yet but she's just happy and it really shows. heart.gif
Source: Korea Times997.jpg

Episode 9 and 10 CSL had AeRa in a not-so-flattering hairstyle.. straightened from the wavy ponytail she sported before but Minjung-ssi looked really beautiful and lovely in the drama. And she has really nice legs, too. poster_oops.gif
aera_happy.gif

Barbara has shared her Osaka FM recap at Lee Byung Hun thread, check it out! ^^http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/409/lee-byung-hun-%EC%9D%B4%EB%B3%91%ED%97%8C/p1548

From Storm Shadow to Terminator (BH is realizing his childhood nickname ^^)
Looks like there's been a slight change of plan.. or rather movies. GI Joe 3 seems to be delayed due to the director's other commitment.. and the news today.. LBH will be in the new Terminator movie instead.
Terminator 5 seems to be more definite with a release date already set for July 2015 and filming most likely to start in May.. which is great for Byunghun & Minjung as CSL finishes in April.
April 1, 2014
Lee Byung Hun Cast in the New ‘Terminator’ Movie
CJ E&M enewsWorld Oh, MiJung  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Continuing his Hollywood track, Lee Byung Hun has been cast in the upcoming blockbuster movie, Terminator: Genesis. 
On April 1, enews spoke with BH Entertainment, who stated, “It’s true that Lee Byung Hyun has been cast in this new movie. He will be playing an important role.”
Terminator: Genesis is a completely new series as compared to the other movies. 
62480002.jpg

“It’s reboot series that is beginning fresh. We know that the US production is strongly pushing for it,” said the agency. “He’s been cast in a good movie.”
In May, Lee Byung Hun will be headed to the States to discuss the filming schedules. The agency guesses that the filming will take around two months, although nothing specific has been decided. 
Terminator: Genesis is a trilogy about the younger years of Sarah Connor and John Connor’s father, Kyle Reese. The first movie will be released in July of 2015. Other actors cast in the film are Emilia Clarke, Jason Clarke, and Arnold Schwarzenegger, who have all been part of the series since the beginning. 
Alan Taylor, who director Thor: Dark World, will hold the megaphone for the film. 
Lee Byung Hun has successfully debuted in Hollywood through Red: The Legend and both G.I.Joe films. He is awaiting the premiere of Memories of the Sward in 2014. 
Photo Credit: enews DB.

It's being delayed.. which is not a surprise anymore, especially after how GI Joe: Retaliation was postponed at the very last minute from its 2012 release date to 2013.
Byunghun have been in 2 GI Joe movies.. it's nice to see him a other movies for now..

March 31, 2014
‘G.I. Joe 3’ Release Date, Cast, And Updates: Film Delayed Because Of ‘Jem’ Movie
By Iu00f1igo Monzon Latin Post
g-i-joe.jpg?w=600
It was reported last week that "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" director Jon M. Chu has joined forces with Justin Bieber's manager Scooter Braun and "Paranormal Activity" producer Jason Blum for the film adaptation of the "Jems and the Holograms".
But aside from "Jem", Chu is also set to direct the third installment of "G.I. Joe", according to the Hollywood Reporter. But in the battle between the big-screen versions of two popular cartoon programs from the 80's, the director has decided which one to prioritize.
According to Cinemablend, Chu addressed a fan's question via Twitter regarding the status of "Joe" after he has taken on the responsibility of directing "Jem".
He said, "Joe script is getting REALLY fun just taking a little longer. I need it 2b perfect so decided 2try & fit a crazy little movie in." That "crazy little movie" of course, is "Jem".
The entertainment news site speculated that since Chu might get a bit busy with the "Jem" project, the third "G.J. Joe" movie might not hit theaters before 2016 and 2017. Although a "fun" script for "Joe 3" is already in the works, it seemed the director has decided to prioritize the production of "Jems and the Holograms" starting with holding auditions for potential actors and other performers for the project.
For "G.I. Joe 3", Chu will be joined by "Snow White and the Huntsman" scriptwriter Evan Daughtry and Lorenzo di Bonaventura as producer. However, details regarding Daughtry's vision for the third film have not yet been revealed.
As for the upcoming film's characters, there are no formal announcements yet whether lead actors from the previous "Joe" movies will return, although Dwayne Johnson and Ray Park have expressed their interest in reprising their respective roles as Roadblock and Snake Eyes. Adrienne Palicki is the only cast member listed on the film's IMDB page. Palicki played the role of Jaye Burnett, or Lady Jaye in "G.I Joe: Retaliation".

^ Actually.. GI Joe 3's script isn't quite ready as well.. that's why the Director and cast like BH took other projects instead. At least for Byunghun fans, we're happy that he's in a new movie albeit still an action.. at least he's not made to be on standby-mode. To be assured of one movie a year from Byunghun, I suppose is good enough considering the schedule.. though we definitely wanted more.
Back to our Hunnie Couple.. not much been happening for them :together" but just to share another similarity although a dozen other Kdramas also used the same spot.
It's the 'ONCE IN A BLU MOON' cafe/club featured in CSL episode 9 for Minjung and her second-male lead. He even played the piano in the scene, pretty good rendition.
Byunghun had a scene at the same place for his drama, Beautiful Days in 2001 with actress Choi Ji Woo (CJW). Incidentally.. CSL's male lead's initial is also CJW. :)
oiabm_csl.jpg
yitcqi4.jpg
oiabm_bd.jpg

Just for fun.. can't really share this at the CSL thread, obviously. LOL
For a couple of episode now, AeRa has got a stalker in the drama. Maybe all she need is this man to help her. Hehee..

red2_1.gif

red2_2.gif

^ LOL! Real Hunnie hubby vs fake x-hubby 721.gif

EXTRA SPREADS OF LEE MIN JUNG FROM THE APRIL EDITION OF ELLE KOREA
http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/04/01/extra-spreads-of-lee-min-jung-you-who-came-from-the-stars-ahn-jae-hyun-from-the-april-edition-of-elle-korea/

023_zps6b66f3dc.jpg~original
025_zps1cda1bcc.jpg~original
026_zps78aed760.jpg~original
027_zpsa8600aa7.jpg~original

April 3, 2014
Top 11 Korean Celebrity Look-Alikes, with EXO, 2PM, and More! by jun2yng http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/03/top-11-korean-celebrity-look-alikes-with-exo-2pm-and-more/2/

lee-min-jung-emilia-clarke-800x444.png
The first pair is Lee Min Jung and Emilia Clarke. Okay, so the list is not all Korean. By top 11 Korean celebrities I meant plus one English celebrity. 
You may or may not know who Emilia Clarke is, but she stars in the popular American series “Game of Thrones,” and she will also be starring in the new “Terminator:  Genesis” film, coincidentally alongside Lee Min Jung’s hubby, Lee Byung Hun.
If ever there was an English version of Lee Min Jung, it’s Emilia Clarke. Or vice versa. 

^ When I first saw the Korean article yesterday (read the soompi version today)..  first thing that came to mind was that Korean media must be 'totally dry of BHMJ news' which we can relate to, right. I'm not familiar with Emilia Clarke.. so, can't really say who looks like whom whatnots. But still a nice update nonetheless... totally a non-topic but connecting the couple together, sort of.
Minjung is still sporting a supposedly bob cut hairstyle in CSL latest episodes. I suppose, they wanted to give her a new 'trendy' short-hair look but without cutting her hair. I think MJ would want to keep her longer hairstyle. She might have trimmed it if she was still single, imo. Anyway, it really doesn't matter.. AeRa is not someone who wants to look good all the time (but MJ is really pretty throughout).. her character is truly a hardworking single woman.. despite her hardship since the divorce, took everything positively and striving to be better. She's grateful to be working in a good environment compared to the various jobs she had before.
I just like Minjung in CSL.. she really shines in the drama. 
Btw.. Lala, thanks for the NB comments.. I do read them sometimes and sigh... win some but lose a lot due to seriously-damaging and distorted content. You know how I feel about the site but we also realize that netizens (Korean ones and the NB ones).. they can say anything because they think that they can get away with it. Byunghun doesn't really acre the rumors about him as long as he's working diligently, giving his all to his craft. A Korean fan said that it was his old and former agency (before 2000) that started the rumors about him because he chose to leave them. Going unchecked, these rumors became the points that others add on and it became worst after he broke up with All In co-star. Still BH doesn't want to waste his time with the nonsensical rumors and that's why it didn't go away but got even more malicious. For him, I guess, he can still look the other way but when some person(s) posted degrading comments about Minjung, that's when he said enough is enough. It shows that he really cares a lot for the woman he loves. And up till today, every nasty thing commented about MJ have been proven not true at all.
However this is a more sensible discussion at DB on BH..  a bit more constructive, positive and mature.. well, almost.. nothing is perfect. DB used to write a lot about Byunghun some years ago but they got inundated with "overboard comments" due to the incident 5 years ago, which in my observation affected the way they shared about him completely... totally steering away from sharing controversial posts of Korean artistes. So, it's great that articles about his work is being highlighted again.
Lee Byung-heon lands role in Terminator: Genesis
http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/04/lee-byung-heon-lands-role-in-terminator-genesis/

ps: I think Minjung  photo for the pictorial.. the last one.. perhaps, because she was sitting on the ledge that it looked that way.

congrats.gif

April 5, 2014
Industry Insiders Vote for Top Actor and Actress in New Poll – Find Out Who Is #1
by CallMeN00NA http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/05/industry-insiders-vote-for-top-actor-and-actress-in-new-poll-find-out-who-is-1/#.Uz_076iSwsB

topactor_actress.jpg
TV Report asked producers and industry insiders to pick their top “overall actors.” For two weeks in March, producers from SBS, MBC, and KBS, along with other entertainment industry officials, participated in a survey to choose the current top actor and actress from dramas. The voters were asked to choose the “overall actor and actress” based on three criteria: acting ability, name recognition, and star quality. 

TV Report has done this survey annually, to shed light on which actors and actresses have been doing well the past few years. The leading man and woman in a drama can be crucial to a drama’s success. Broadcasters are more likely to choose a more well known actors to increase the drama’s recognition and opportunities for sponsorship and commercial investment. It is the actor and actress’ name power that will draw interest into the drama, and then their performance and the script will carry the drama into its ratings. 
Click through the pages (at the original site) to see who the top 18 actors and 15 actresses the producers and industry officials voted for. See if you can guess who is their choice for #1 Actor and Actress. 
Actors' list
18. Song Seung Hyun – 1 vote. Recent dramas: “When a Man Loves” (2013) “Time Slip Dr. Jin” (2012)
17. Ryu Seung Bum – 1 voteRecent movies: “New World” (2013) “Berlin File” (2013)
16. Ryu Seung Ryong – 1 voteRecent movies: “7th Room’s Present” (2013) “All About My Wife” (2012)
15. Jang Dong Gun – 1 voteRecent drama: “Gentleman’s Dignity” (2012)
14. Joo Won - 1 voteRecent dramas: “Good Doctor” (2013) “7th Grade Civil Servant” (2013) “Bridal Mask” (2012)
13. Kang Dong Won – 1 voteRecent movies: “Love for Sale” (2010) “Psychic” (2010)
12. So Ji Sub – 2 votesRecent drama: “Master’s Sun” (2013)
11. Lee Jong Suk – 3 votesRecent drama: “I Hear Your Voice” (2013) “School 2013“ (2013)
10. Song Joong Ki – 3 VotesRecent drama: “Nice Guy” (2012)
9. Park Yoo Chun – 4 VotesRecent dramas: “Three Days” (2014) “I Miss You” (2012) “Rooftop Prince” (2012)
8. Gong Yoo – 4 VotesRecent drama: “Big” (2012)
7. Lee Seung Gi – 5 VotesRecent dramas: “Gu Family Book” (2013) “King 2 Hearts” (2012)
6. Kim Woo Bin - 7 VotesRecent dramas – “The Heirs” (2013) “School 2013″ (2013)
This hot actor made it to the top six of this list, which is impressive as it is, but considering that he wasn’t even on the list last year, makes it something to congratulate him for. He had quite the year in 2013, making his way into the hearts of women with his bad boy smirk and strong acting. He is definitely one of the actors to look out for and someone we will be seeing more of as he continues to receive love calls for more roles.
5. Jo In Sung – 10 votesRecent drama: “That Winter, the Wind Blows” (2013)
Jo In Sung dropped from #1 to #4, but still kept his place in the top six. He made his small screen comeback with the hit melo-drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows.” With his co-star, Song Hye Gyo, the two made a tragic love story that lingered in the viewer’s heart and mind long after each episode was over. Who could forget that sweet cotton candy kiss? 
4. Lee Min Ho – 10 votesRecent drama: “The Heirs” (2013)
Lee Min Ho lead the good looking cast of actors and idol-actors in “The Heirs” and went from receiving only one vote last year, to being in the top 4. With his hit drama wrapped up, the actor is busy promoting overseas and filming his upcoming movie, “Gangnam Blues.”
3. Hyun Bin – 14 votesRecent drama: “Secret Garden” (2010)
His last drama was in 2010, but the power of “Secret Garden” still lives on. Even though he hasn’t been in a drama since then, he actually moved up from fourth place to third. Hyun Bin is currently enjoying his break after finishing his military service last year, and everyone is highly anticipating his return to either the small or big screen.
2. Lee Byung Hun – 17 votesRecent drama: "IRIS" (2009)lee-byung-hun-3.jpeg
Lee Byung Hun went from drama leading man, to movie leading man, and now to Hollywood actor. Although he has stepped down from his first place last year, there is no doubt that Lee Byung Hun is still one of Korea’s top actor. Producers praised his wide range of acting abilities. With a couple of Hollywood movies under his belt, Lee Byung Hun will remain a very sought out actor.
1. Kim Soo Hyun – 30 votesRecent dramas: “Man From the Stars” (2013) “Moon That Embraces the Sun” (2012) 
Little surprise here; Kim Soo Hyun was voted as the top overall actor. Considering his insane popularity from “Man From the Stars,” this might have been a no brainer. Kim Soo Hyun must be making excellent drama choices, with his past three dramas all being great hits in Korea, and abroad. During the survey, producers pointed out that not only is Kim Soo Hyun an excellent actor, he is also popular with all ages. Add his charming small face, he is also one of the hottest model and brand endorsers in Asia.