♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Ephoenix

Byunghun was in Argentina recently (something related to a wine festival, if not mistaken). Will he be back for White Day or will he deliver something super-special for Minjung on Friday?
These "little images" were from the contest before. Thought of re-using them for a wallie and realized that we do have some really nice couple pics despite not really seeing BHMJ out together.
mjbh_204.jpg

^ To be frank, can't say for sure where he is right now. Could be travelling somewhere or simply in Seoul, undetected by fans. LOL. Byunghun has an invitation to Jackie Chan's Charity Concert in Beijing next month but he hasn't confirmed, though he's most likely will. Anyway.. hope his GI Joe 3 filming doesn't get delayed or anything like that.. just hate to see him being on 'standby' (like in 2011 -- he had no major movie project that year) waiting the definite call from Paramount. 
Minjung is smoothly filming her drama and feedback/response have been good. Her character have been doing parodies of other dramas in CSL scenes, And tonight's ep 5, MJ is doing a parody of LBH's Vega CF. laughing.gif
Byunghun's CF for Vega smartphone has been widely known for its catchphrase and parody topic. I can't really translate the Korean article on MJ's parody but hopefully tomorrow, someone will write about this. Hopehope!

Here's the LBH CF parody by MJ in CSL :) thanks to @soompigalz at the drama thread :

soompigalz

said: BIG LOL @ MJ parodying LBH's famous Vega Smartphone CF "단언컨대" on her mom restaurant promotion =))

Heres if u want to see the original CF

They did lots of this parody in korea, i saw fews on gag concert and infinite challenge, so epic

:)

)

March 13, 2014
"Sassy Divorcee" Lee Min Jung Parodies Lee Byung Hun's Words
By Staff Writer KDramaStars.com
"Sassy Divorcee" Lee Min Jung parodies her husband Lee Byung Hun's hit phrase.
On the 5th episode of MBC drama "Sassy Divorcee" Lee Min Jung and Suh Kang Joon went to his mother's restaurant to search for a PR method.
On this day, for a mobile advertisement for the restaurant, Lee Min Jung was a model for the restaurant and introduced the ingredients of the dish.  She said, "This is the most perfect dish in the world."
This is a parody of Lee Byung Hun's cell phone ad as it made viewers laugh.
In addition, Lee Min Jung also drew out a similar ad as the restaurant to make viewers interested.
Meanwhile, "Sassy Divorcee" airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10PM.
csl_ep5a.jpg

On White Day, the guys are supposedly to give gifts to the girls (after receiving chocolate gifts on Valentines.. the way in Korea).. so, wondering what Byunghun is getting for Minjung today. ^^ Hopefully something really nice and edible.. don't let her eat her Vincis Bench purse. LOL.
Thanks to Nina's translation at LBH thread, Byunghun was indeed in Mendoza recently. He was there as part of Korean delegation to a wine fiesta and from a local tweet today, BH has been/will be appointed the Mendoza Wine Ambassador for South Korea,
mjbh_206.jpg

^ You and me, both.. wondering about it. LOL.
But kinda feel that Byunghun is back in Seoul (for awhile) because he was in Argentina last week and the week before, he's in LA. End of the month, he'll be back in Osaka for the FM encore.. great news, the BH soompi fan got her ticket to attend. We'll be sure to have a fan-sharing from the event later. ^^
Anyway..  I think Byunghun will see Minjung in Seoul as they're staying there for the time being, especially with CSL still being filmed. Minjung's role have entered some serious/emotional scenes and the drama itself is almost halfway through. I'm still watching the drama, it's not too bad and rating-wise though not that much, still better than AAMR. While I enjoyed AAMR to some extent, I think CSL showed better & more varied performance from Minjung. Have to say MJ looks really really pretty too. She's truly glowing and expresses better, imo.
You know, we were talking about cameos before, right but didn't expect that MJ would do a parody of BH's CF. That, to me.. was pretty surprising.. and really sweet. So, who knows? I like that if there'll be a surprise cameo.. like the parody that no one expected rather than something that gets too much publicity beforehand..
Hmm.. even if BH was in Seoul, I think he's staying out (of media camera) as Minjung is the one busy filming her drama... to avoid distraction and all.

Thanks to @JSHandLMJ at LMJ thread for the highlight :)
Published on March 16, 2014 by ARIRANG KPOP   ·

Sendspace
It is now time for Star vs. Star!
There are two newly-wed actresses who are loved for their innocent and elegant traits. Lee Bo-young, a drama queen through the hit dramas and Lee Min-jung, who gained limelight and became a goddess-like actress are our stars! 

Made these Aera caps for the drama thread.. thought of sharing them here as well..
It's not Minjung wearing a heart-patterned blouse/sweater like Byunghun had before.. well, it's still heart PJs.. but just thinking the " <3 similarity" Obviously, ideas are so limited these days.. LOL.

Is she wearing her heart on her sleeve?

Obviously running dry of ideas.. 
Doing a silly parody-rhyme of our own at the thread..
She works hard for the money.. Hunnie.. (original song by Donna Summer, not sure if anyone is "old" enough to remember ^^).. I know I know.. it's too cheesy.. sigh.gif
Anyway.. some AeRa caps from the drama thread. Luckily MJ isn't pregnant yet because to be honest, I didn't really like her (or any actress) doing this scene.
csl_17.jpg

^ it's from episode 3, AeRa was on her first day as an intern at the ex-husband's company. The girl in striped blouse made AeRa do unrelated work on her first day. Typical first day bully. But AeRa took everything in her stride and actually a nicer/considerate person to others. She really has some better qualities despite the sometimes harsh and loud attitude.
I''m basically watching CSL for MJ to see what happens next and she does look beautiful in every scene, imo. Am I raving about it, not really to be frank but I'd love doing the occasional AeRa caps.. the least I can do to share. So far this is the drama I'm currently watching with Wonderful Days (KBS weekend drama). Plus the reality-show Grandpa Over Flowers.. I don't like Boys over Flowers but H4 is hilarious. LOL.

LOL at Minjung's latest parody for CSL.. as Marilyn Monroe! JSW became Superman though..
Anyway.. MM's famous white dress reminded me of a white super-ninja. Hahaa... I know I'm hopeless.. but let's be happy. laughing.gif
2014032001002032500129601.jpg

Looking around to do a new fan-clip (hopefully), I stumbled on this clip. Relatively new in knowing about Minjung (it's all because of Byunghun, obviously)..  though already knew that MJ sings in her movies but this is a nice surprise, indeed.
From her fan-meeting in 2010. not sure who's the duet partner but not bad at all, Minjung-ssi.. and the song (though meant for the fans) could not be more spot-on for her hubby now. kaoani_whiteball_01.gif
You know.. they could do a CF, a pictorial or just sing together.. huh, huh..
Lee Min Jung sings If I Aint Got You

March 20, 2014
LEE MIN JUNG’S CHLOÉ EYEWEAR PICTORIALhttp://couch-kimchi.com/2014/03/20/lee-min-jungs-chloe-eyewear-pictorial/

Lee Min Jung has gotta have her Chloé shades indoors and outdoors in this pictorial for the fashion house.
I believe these shots and more will be seen in the April issue of Vogue Korea.
04_zpsd4880632.jpg~original
03_zps49c749be.jpg~original01_zps28cde18f.jpg~originalSource  |  Newsen

March 20, 2014
Lee Min Jung Becomes a Muse for Chloe Eye-wear
Source: BNTNews
reprbh3y4ehyvummhkzh95oex7faa2nr.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun]  Actress Lee Min Jung participated in Chloe Eye-wear’s photo shoot as she recently became a muse for the brand.
Lee Min Jung, who is capturing attention by taking a leading role in MBC’s series ‘Cunning Single Lady,’ participated in the photo shoot of Chloe Eye-wear recently. Unlike the character she plays in the drama, the actress completely suited up according to the concept of the brand and showed moderate postures.  
The shooting was placed at a studio in Yongsan, Korea and was taken right outside the studio as well. In an antique studio, the newly-wed actress exuded mature and elegant charms in a dress and trench coat while she expressed a natural look in a white suit outside the studio. As ‘Cunning Single Lady’ star showed various poses that made Chloe’s sunglasses look better, the brand staffs at the studio showed satisfaction.
The 2014 Chloe Eye-wear pictorials featuring Lee Min Jung will be printed in VOGUE Korea’s April edition. (photo by Chloe by Dari F&S)

LOL.. my first time making these gifs.. celebrate008.gif
Watching CSL ep7, AeRa's cute eating scene totally reminded me of Byunghun's Vega CF.. hahaa, another parody? 
aera_ep7.gif

AeRa's philosophy: I don't know anything about art, but I do know that you're not supposed to play with food 
bh_vega.gif

LOL, they sure do indeed! It looks like Minjung probably got the tip/trick from Byunghun perhaps when they had meals together. Have a feeling that the couple would be laughing a lot at home.. maybe around breakfast time. ^^ In CSL,AeRa's dream was only to be a devoted and happy housewife for her husband but it's not as easy as it seems for her. In real-life Minjung is doing the same (making breakfast for Byunghun) but at the same time she's still keeping active as well.
You can't help but wish every happiness for both of them because they're really working to make it, together. wub2.gif

^ Hahaa, the captures really matched so well.. right! I sure wonder when they're (finally) doing a pictorial together.. will they still be a bit shy like on the wedding day or just so playful/teasing together? 
Looking at the photo of Aera Monroe, seems that MJ is building up some arm muscles herself.. or maybe my eyes just seeing things yet she could be picking up training/exercising from BH. He is quite the gym fanatic.. though he also has his own training facility at home and personal trainer while filming. It's a good thing for Minjung to keep up her stamina with the long hours of CSL filming.. and her character isn't the meek melo-type of heroine but one who's doing quite the "physical" scenes as well.
On the other hand, JDZ posted a cool capture of Minjung today. Looks like he's the photographer for MJ's latest sunglasses feature for VOGUE, too.
tumblr_n2u4bheRhy1ql6djxo1_1280.jpg
Source: JDZcity