♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

July 3, 2019

Lee Min Jung Looks Focused As She Helps Run A Salon In Spain For New Variety Show

Source: Soompi by S. Park

Lee Min Jung Looks Focused As She Helps Run A Salon In Spain For New Variety Show

Upcoming MBC variety show “The Barber of Seville” has released its first stills of Lee Min Jung!

On July 2, viewers got their first look at the actress in Spain. Inspired by the opera of the same name, “The Barber of Seville” will show what happens when a barber of 53 years, top hair designers from Korea, and celebrities (Lee Min Jung, Shinhwa’s Eric and Andy, DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon, and Kim Kwang Kyu) take on a hair salon in Spain.

In the stills, Lee Min Jung climbs up a ladder to fix the sign, explains something to customers, and makes a sign with prices. This is the actress’s first appearance on a variety show as a fixed cast member. During filming, she took on every task with sincerity, was the first to come running when a problem arose, and resolved all difficulties.

Lee-Min-Jung1.jpg

Lee-Min-Jung2.jpg

The show shared these stills on MBC’s social media accounts and suggested new nicknames for Lee Min Jung, including “Captain Min Jung,” “Queen Min Jung,” and “Captain Lee.” mrs.jpg

“The Barber of Seville” premieres on July 11 at 10:10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki with English subtitles!

Source (1)

• Like 1

Found this lovely fan-clip from the Paradise City Gala Dinner in April that the Hunnie Couple attended.  Among their couple photos there, Byunghun also posted a photo of him and retired Chinese actress, Brigitte Lin on his IG. Seems that there're photos of Minjung joining them. So good to see such a heartwarming moment, look how he's urging his wife. ^_^

Thanks to hhminee for the highlight on twitter from original source on Naver blog.

The sweet clip says it all :wub:

Spoiler

• Love 1

Photo: danny_won_

MJBH sighting at Paradise City Hotel on July 9(?). Presumably there's an event attended by the Hunnie couple as Dir. PCW was there as well.

Despite busy with Mount Baekdu filming, it's always good to see Byunghun & Minjung attending events as well as meeting friends & fans.

Tomorrow MJ's tv show will premiere. yes.gif

• Like 1

Today, Barbers of Seville held its press event. Minjung was asked about Byunghun, article below copied from source, here. Lots of photos at SportsQ.

July 11, 2019

Lee Min Jung says she won't appear on variety shows with her husband Lee Byung Hun

403615_406916_125.jpg

At the July 11th press conference for the upcoming MBC variety show 'The Hairdresser of Seville', Lee Min Jung expressed about Lee Byung Hun, "I don't think we would ever appear on a variety show together. For actors, appearing on a variety show could be a double-edged sword, so I think we would have to think about it very carefully."  

She continued, "When I first told him about the show, he said that he thinks it sounds like it'd be fun. However, in reality the working hours were so long that I felt the pain of those who are in the service industry. My husband asked me if I was having fun, but I remember telling him it was really tiring."

'The Hairdresser of Seville', also featuring Shinhwa's Eric and Andy, premieres on July 11 at 10:10 PM KST.

• Like 1

Source: @BillyRocks_13

~She is Glowing!! Captain #LeeMinJung and the casts at press con of their new Variety show 'The Hairdresser of Seville' from MBC which premieres July 11, 2019, 10:10PM KST.~ 
Good luck to the casts n crew. :blush:

D_Mh9v5XUAEs0DN.jpg

• Like 1

July 12, 2019

S. Korean actress Lee Min-jung

S. Korean actress Lee Min-jung

South Korean actress Lee Min-jun, who stars in the new TV program "The Barber of Seville," poses for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on July 11, 2019. The first episode of the drama was aired on the local cable TV network MBC Every1 the same day. (Yonhap

TV Program 'The Barber of Seville'

TV Program 'The Barber of Seville'

The stars of the new TV program "The Barber of Seville" -- Eric, Andy, Lee Min-jung, Jung Chae-yeon and Kim Kwang-kyu (L to R) -- pose for a photo during a publicity event in Seoul on July 11, 2019. The first episode of the drama was aired on the local cable TV network MBC Every1 the same day. (Yonhap

• Like 1

Hope we'll be able to watch MJ's tv show.. haven't found any sites that streams except those that works in North America..

Anyway, here's the teaser with English subs

And more photos of Minjung at the pc..

• Like 1

This is a nice sharing by MBC, highlighting Minjung in the show last night. The 3-clip compilation showing MJ working as a hairdresser and the everyday activity in Seville. She also cooks for the team. There a cute moment of video-call.. Minjung-omma must be missing Joonhoo a lot. :lol:

Check it out! Can't wait to watch the full episode, hope we'll be able to find the streaming..

• Like 1

Found it, to watch HERE. It's really cool watching Minjung in the new show, she's actually the owner of the hair salon for the ladies. No wonder she does everything as well as washing & drying the clients' hair. Just like Byunghun, Minjung tells foreigners to call her MJ instead, it's easier to pronounce than her full Korean name. Even more impressive, MJ speaks English well and she isn't shy to talk and start a conversation which is so cool to see. Eric as the owner of the Barber shop (for the men) is actually very shy instead.

All the best Minjung Lee, so good to see her shine in a new show which is a first time for her. So far, looking really good indeed!

Our charming Captain MJ.. the certified foodie & loving mommie.:wub:

mj1_1.gif

mj1_2.gif

mj1_3.gif

Remember how MJ said that Joonhoo loves kissing his Omma and Appa..  this shows so much how they missed each other.

• Like 1

Start the day with Mrs. Sunshine :wub:

mj2_1.gif

Mommy forgot her key..

mj2_2.gif

We have a key..yay!

mj2_3.gif

Source

July 19, 2019

Lee Min Jung finds her way through Spain on 'The Barber of Seville'

Lee Min Jung found her own way through Spain on 'The Barber of Seville'.

On the July 18th episode of MBC variety show 'The Barber of Seville', Lee Min Jung led the way to find her dormitory with Jung Chae Yeon and Soo Hyun. She said during an interview, "I'm normally good with directions. I'm the kind of person who remembers the roads she went to in the past. I have an extremely good sense of direction."

Lee Min Jung then took on the role of 'Human Navigator' for the cast and crew. As previously reported, two top hairdressers will be accompanied by a team of celebrity aids including Shinhwa's Eric, Andy, and actress Lee Min Jung on 'The Barber of Seville'. 

• Like 1