[Drama 2013~2014] The Woman Who Married Three Times 세번 결혼하는 여자

jwand

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What??? Sohn Jung Hyun PDnim will be directing the drama ? .... I'm so watching this drama now =D> This man is amazing ... he's not only an amazing and creative director , he's also an adorable and shy man who loves to hear the opinions of the fans of his dramas! He did a great job with All ABout My Romance so I'm anticipating to see his work with a family drama! 
I'm not too much into the writer's dramas ... but I like a lot some of the actors ( especially Song Chang Ui , Jo Han Seon and the 2 second female leads ... Lee Ji Ah and Ha Suk Jin too  ) 

the girl who! said: What??? Sohn Jung Hyun PDnim will be directing the drama ? .... I'm so watching this drama now =D> This man is amazing ... he's not only an amazing and creative director , he's also an adorable and shy man who loves to hear the opinions of the fans of his dramas! He did a great job with All ABout My Romance so I'm anticipating to see his work with a family drama! 
I'm not too much into the writer's dramas ... but I like a lot some of the actors ( especially Song Chang Ui , Jo Han Seon and the 2 second female leads ... Lee Ji Ah and Ji Suk Jin too  ) 

jwand

said:

the girl who!

said:

What??? Sohn Jung Hyun PDnim will be directing the drama ? .... I'm so watching this drama now =D> This man is amazing ... he's not only an amazing and creative director , he's also an adorable and shy man who loves to hear the opinions of the fans of his dramas! He did a great job with All ABout My Romance so I'm anticipating to see his work with a family drama! 
I'm not too much into the writer's dramas ... but I like a lot some of the actors ( especially Song Chang Ui , Jo Han Seon and the 2 second female leads ... Lee Ji Ah and Ji Suk Jin too  ) 

Guest iluvugudbye

Iris said: Welcome to the thread @Dam-Su...

@jjsweeter0211..thank you for the latest news....sounds like casting for main character is done... and there is a new  PD...  Too bad... I liked the collaboration of writer Kim Soo-hyun and PD Jung Eul-young....

the girl who! said: What??? Sohn Jung Hyun PDnim will be directing the drama ? .... I'm so watching this drama now =D> This man is amazing ... he's not only an amazing and creative director , he's also an adorable and shy man who loves to hear the opinions of the fans of his dramas! He did a great job with All ABout My Romance so I'm anticipating to see his work with a family drama! 
I'm not too much into the writer's dramas ... but I like a lot some of the actors ( especially Song Chang Ui , Jo Han Seon and the 2 second female leads ... Lee Ji Ah and Ha Suk Jin too  ) 

Guest alonesomy

ikaind said: Hello somy! We meet here. Yeah, I hope she'll accept that role. Although that drama too long with 50 episode (?), but I don't care. The important is we can see her in a small screen again.

Hi ikaind! Yeah, I'm glad meet you here.
Finally she comeback in dramaland and we can see her on screen. I'm so so so happy because of that.
Even 50 episode is low for me, I want to see her more and more ;;)

Guest iluvugudbye

actress Kim Jeong Nan joins "The Woman who Married Thrice" as the sister-in-law of Lee Ji Ah's character Oh Eun Soo.

김정난이 '세 번 결혼하는 여자'에서 이지아의 시누이 역으로 출연을 확정했다. / 스포츠서울닷컴 DB
http://news.nate.com/view/20131004n12891

==================================

also saw this on innolife:

Lee Ji Ah is casted in ‘A woman who gets marry three times.’

7333_1.jpg Lee Ji Ah became a ‘Lady of Kim Su Hyun’. She is cated in Kim Su Hyun’s new SBS drama ‘A woman who gets marry three times’. Her management will entertainment said “She declared the appearance of ‘A woman who gets marry three times.’ And she will start shooting in next week.” In that drama she took part of Oh Eun Su, the youngest daughter of Lee Sun Sim. The character of Oh Eun Su is a mother who got marry three times. It will be broadcasted in November after the ‘The goddess of marriage.’
=====================================
now im a little confused here.... Ji Ah's character Oh Eun Soo would be the woman who married three times?? :-/ :-/

Guest louie jatico

Me too damsu, I'm confused now. I thought that Eun Soo' s mother was the one who married thrice, but it's the way around. We have the same speculation with chrissydiva.  

Me three.... @chrissydiva and @louie jatico....

Glad we already have surprises...:)) :))

@Dam-Su  thank you for the news... I liked Kim Jeong Nan in everything I saw her in, so I am happy she would be in this drama.... By the way,  I see she was also in AAMR, which @the girl who! mentioned earlier...

Guest iluvugudbye

@chrissydiva , @louie  and @Iris: ha ha ha.... i also thot it was Eun Soo's  mother who will be married thrice. but let's wait and see. maybe it's the article that was lost in translation. he he he.  :D:D:D

Iris said:
@Dam-Su  thank you for the news... I liked Kim Jeong Nan in everything I saw her in, so I am happy she would be in this drama.... By the way,  I see she was also in AAMR, which @the girl who! mentioned earlier...

Archived