[Drama 2013~2014] The Woman Who Married Three Times 세번 결혼하는 여자

jwand

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is the poster photo like this. Could it possibly be that Oh Eun So be torn/caught between two husbands. She divorced the two, then she might have the difficulty to decide in choosing  between the two , as for her 3rd marriage. The fact that , as for her 1st husband, they had a daughter that needs a mother, so she has to re-marry him , while for her 2nd husband, she still loves him, maybe they broke-up for some reasons and he wants to re-marry her. OMG . . .

I just saw the 1st Teaser at dcinside. Is there a possibility that the drama has a sad ending. In the teaser Eun So dropped the bouquet and her two ex-husbands were waiting for her walking the aisle. As I said before her two husbands wanted to re-marry her for they deeply love her and Eun So has the difficulty in deciding who she wants to re-marry, or whom to choose (as I cited before), but decided only to conduct a processional wedding march and marital vows(re-enactment only) to both of them, that is why there were no people/visitors around the chapel, and when she was walking the aisle she collapsed for she a has a terminal illness and her time is limited.

@Dam-SuThank you very much for uploading the teaser video. Can I copy it to the first post of this thread? 
Lee Jiah is shown with Song Chang-eul and Ha Suk-jin. Jo Han Sun is standing between Uhm Ji Won and Seo Young-hee. Will there be two love triangles?

Guest iluvugudbye

jwand said: @Dam-SuThank you very much for uploading the teaser video. Can I copy it to the first post of this thread? 
Lee Jiah is shown with Song Chang-eul and Ha Suk-jin. Jo Han Sun is standing between Uhm Ji Won and Seo Young-hee. Will there be two love triangles?

Guest iluvugudbye

@irilight: It's a pleasure my dear. :) I hope we could see some more teaser.  it's getting more intriguing after watching the first one. :D im really curious as to who is the woman whose going to marry three times or if it's Lee Ji Ah's character, who will be the 3rd husband. can't wait for the drama to air. Palli Nov. 9! :D

jwand said: I have updated the first post to show the entire cast (source: AsianWiki).
Lee Jiah's character name is Oh Eun-Soo. Oh Eun-Soo is also the name of the central character in My Sweet Seoul.

Thrice Married Woman’s three-way wedding teaserby girlfriday | October 28, 2013 | Dramabeans

ThriceMarried7.jpg

Sometimes these concept teasers that are more like commercials for the drama rather than a peek at the actual show are effective, and sometimes they feel like they’re cheating because they’re behind schedule. While SBS’s new weekender Thrice Married Woman is definitely behind schedule with its backstage hijinks, the teaser itself actually doesn’t disappoint. I like it. It’s simple, pretty, and cheeky: Lee Jia gets all dolled-up for her wedding day, and Song Chang-eui and Ha Suk-jin wait for her at the altar. Together. HA.

The weekend family drama from writer Kim Soo-hyun (Childless Good Fortune, Life Is Beautiful) stars Lee Jia as the host of a home shopping show, with one ex-husband (Song Chang-eui), one new husband (Ha Suk-jin), and a title that suggests a change-up down the line. She has a daughter with Song Chang-eui but can’t handle life with his shrill mother, and divorces him after four years. The daughter ends up being raised by the heroine’s parents, and the little girl’s favorite day of the week is when she gets to see her dad.

Song Chang-eui plays to type, as the gentle, kind-hearted first husband who still nurses lingering feelings for his ex-wife and delays his mother’s attempts to have him remarry. Ha Suk-jin plays the chaebol second husband who’s used to being chased by women for obvious reasons, but when Lee Jia rebuffs him, he falls in love with her and becomes her second hubby. He’s cool and charismatic where Song Chang-eui is warm and timid, which makes for a nice rivalry.

Eom Ji-won plays Lee Jia’s unni, who lives in a studio close enough to home that she eats all her meals there. She makes clothing for dogs, which sounds oddly specific, but anyway it connects her to Jo Han-seon, a vet who loves dogs and has commitment issues. She harbors a one-sided crush on the vet, who can’t grow up to save his life. Case in point: his family pushes him into a wedding and he lets himself get strung along, and at the last minute he chickens out and runs away. I’m just glad unni gets a love interest, even if he sounds like a man-child. Through the two sisters at the center of the story, the drama promises to explore the difference between the way their parents’ generation and their own sees marriage and divorce, and how the modern family is evolving.

Thrice Married Woman premieres November 9.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/10/thrice-married-womans-three-way-wedding-teaser/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

From the above Dramabeans article: "She makes clothing for dogs, which sounds oddly specific, but anyway it connects her to Jo Han-seon, a vet who loves dogs and has commitment issues. She harbors a one-sided crush on the vet, who can’t grow up to save his life. Case in point: his family pushes him into a wedding and he lets himself get strung along, and at the last minute he chickens out and runs away."
Jo Han-seon is the perfect actor for that type of character.:)

Guest iluvugudbye

Thanks jwand for the updates. seeing the teaser and reading updates, it's getting more interesting now. Im really curious who will be marrying three times. Hope more updates pictures and teasers too will come. 11 more days before the D-DAY! :)>-

Thanks

jwand

for the updates. seeing the teaser and reading updates, it's getting more interesting now. Im really curious who will be marrying three times. Hope more updates pictures and teasers too will come. 11 more days before the D-DAY!

:)

>-

It was already made it clear that it's the heroine who marries three times so it's clear she'll divorce the second husband some time on the show. Whether she remarries one of her exes or some other guy (I highly doubt of the latter happening) will have to find out since the show is long.

Archived