[Drama 2013~2014] The Woman Who Married Three Times 세번 결혼하는 여자

jwand

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol Are they really no good actresses in Korea? I get that the writer is picky and she should be imo especially when others only pick popular actors who can't act (I'm not just talking about idols cause some of them can actually act) just to sell overseas. But they are not gonna tell me there is no one who fits the bill.

chrissydiva said: Lol Are they really no good actresses in Korea? I get that the writer is picky and she should be imo especially when others only pick popular actors who can't act (I'm not just talking about idols cause some of them can actually act) just to sell overseas. But they are not gonna tell me there is no one who fits the bill.

• 2 weeks later...

E Ji-ah latest role

By Lee Sun-min, Korea JoongAng Daily, September 28, 2013article.aspx?aid=29780890

Actress E Ji-ah may come back to the small screen, appearing on an upcoming SBS weekend drama. 

The production team of “Thrice-Married Woman” has previously talked with actresses Han Ga-in and Kim Sa-rang to join the drama, but neither got the part in the end.

As “Thrice-Married Woman” is scheduled to begin in November and is shaping up to be one of the season’s bigger series, roles on the drama are highly coveted and E’s management is being careful about making any comments on record.

“Her role in the drama has not been confirmed yet,” the agency said yesterday. 

E is reportedly up for the role of the younger of two daughters in the SBS series.

If she takes the role, it will be her first television role in two years, since she appeared in MBC’s “Me Too, Flower!”

The final decision will reportedly be made early next week. 
http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=2978089

Guest louie jatico

Well 50 episodes is not too long drama for me, as long as the story line is very interesting and actors and actresses can fully immerse the role they will portray and besides if ever my dear princess will accept it the more the better. I would gladly be happy on seeing her for quiet a period of time. 

:D I always watch K-Drama with not more than 25 episodes. I always watch them in 1-2 days without sleep from ep 1 until finish, hehe.. So, if this drama has 50 episodes, how many day I don't sleep?But if that true, we can see her for a long time and I'm so happy.

Guest louie jatico

ikaind said: :D I always watch K-Drama with not more than 25 episodes. I always watch them in 1-2 days without sleep from ep 1 until finish, hehe.. So, if this drama has 50 episodes, how many day I don't sleep?But if that true, we can see her for a long time and I'm so happy.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "E Ji-ah to Be Back on Small Screen After 2 Years
Posted on 2013/09/30 by Kang Jung Yeon in TV 

E.Jiah

Korean actress E Ji-ah. [Will Entertainment]

Korean actress E Ji-ah has chosen her next TV project, putting an end to her two-year-long break.

E Ji-ah has confirmed to take on the leading role of SBS’s upcoming drama ”A Woman who Got Married Three Times” (translated title), the actress’s agency Will Entertainment stated through a press release Monday.

After having the first script reading session next week, the actress will begin filming her role as the family’s youngest daughter Oh Eun-soo.

Co-starring actress Uhm Ji-won and actor Song Chang-eui, the upcoming drama will mark the actress’s comeback on the small screen after MBC’s 2011 drama “Flower, I am.”

Written by star script writer Kim Soo-hyun of “A Thousand Days Promise,” the drama centers on a divorcee mother living with two daughters, who comes to step into her third romance after two marriages.

The drama is set to start its run in November after the current weekend series “Goddess of Marriage” end its run.

Reporter. Kang Jung-yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr

Editor. Lee Hye-ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr

Courtesy of Will Entertainment

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/74108

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Thrice Married Woman gains Lee Jia, loses PD

by girlfriday | September 30, 2013 | 

LeeJia6.jpg

So… there’s good news and there’s bad news. The highly anticipated (and equally troubled) new weekender Thrice Married Woman from hit writer Kim Soo-hyun fiiiiiinally has a heroine and a leading cast. I think. Well let’s just hope this one sticks. Lee Jia (Me Too, Flower) is officially signing on to star, after much back and forth with a whole gaggleof potential leading ladies. She was initially rumored to be among the candidates, but went through a round of denials only to circle back.

After going through a lengthy casting process with actresses dropping like flies, the men have been cast as initially announced: confirmations are in that Ha Suk-jin (Shark), Song Chang-eui (The Great Seer), and Jo Han-seon (Invincible) will be starring. And of course, Eom Ji-won (Childless Good Fortune) has been the only name attached to this project since Day One. I don’t think I’ve ever been so unsure a drama would get a cast in time for broadcast. The family weekender is about a mom and her two daughters, and the many men in their lives.

But even before the cast was confirmed, it was announced that PD Jung Eul-young would be dropping the show. (At this point in the news cycle there wasn’t even a cast. The headlines were all, PD Jung quits, not because of lack of cast, really!) It’s reportedly for health reasons, but seriously, can this drama not hold onto anyone? PD Jung has been a long-time collaborator with writer Kim Soo-hyun, since 1995′s Men of the Bathhouse, and more recent dramas Childless Good Fortune, Thousand Day Promise, and Life Is Beautiful. He left the drama two weeks out from its first shoot.

SBS’s programming producer Sohn Jung-hyun (PD of Protect the Boss and All About My Romance) has announced that he’ll be taking up the reins to direct the show himself. Well, I suppose at this point SBS has to throw its own people behind this thing if they ever want to see it on the air. Talk about your drama behind the drama.

Thrice Married Woman plans to follow Goddess of Marriage in November on SBS.

Via My DailySports HankookStar NewsKyung Hyang

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/09/thrice-married-woman-gains-lee-jia-loses-pd/

Archived