[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Lee Jong Suk is really close with Kim Woo Bin, they met starring School 2013 and they became Best Friends after that. As you may know, Kim Woo Bin was really sick, two years ago he was diagnosed with cancer and his friend Lee Jong Suk still remained close to him, they even went on vacations to Hawaii last year. Lee jong Suk was involved in dating rumours with Park Shin Hye after they were in Pinocchio because their romance in the dorama was really strong and felt really real. And Dispatch published lots of pictures that proved trips abroad together, night dates and Park Shin Hye parking her car on his basement. How ever they denied everything saying that they were close but the trips were for work. ð¸ 5/7 __________________________  #kpop #leejongsuk #dorama #kdrama  #parkshinhyye

...so....spring...summmer...autumn ......and.....winter.....ALL ...with you...!!!!!!!!!!!....all inclusive, my winter..!!!:wub:Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

..........You know why we have four seasons here in Korea....my little brother...!!!!!:tounge_wink::heart:

..........I'd miss the seasons too much......!!!!!!!!!:blush::heart:

Imagini pentru LOVE BOOK GIF..the archive time....:wub:

#那年今日李钟硕# [20170731] The movie "VIP" production conference. Odenisefen48
#那年今日李钟硕# [20170731] The movie "VIP" production conference. The production meeting was held in the morning at the Apgujeong CGV in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. As the first time to play a villain role, Zhong Shuo watched a lot of movies, studied the villains, and also humbly asked the seniors to ask for help, but also for the film to gain weight and lose weight, successfully shaped the key person of Jin Guangri. On the same day, the V app was recorded for the propaganda film masters.
  • 79cf32b7ly1ftt7xueokgj20f00lt7f3.jpg
  • 79cf32b7ly1ftt7lt6cfyj212w1voqv5.jpg
  • 79cf32b7ly1ftt7mi370fj20p018jjy5.jpg
  • 79cf32b7ly1ftt7ow5cp8j20go0p07cj.jpg
  • 79cf32b7ly1ftt7nx1im0j20p00gojsq.jpg
  • 79cf32b7ly1ftt7r0pqd1j20go0p0wko.jpg
  • 79cf32b7ly1ftt7w1ahcbj20xc1hc479.jpg
  • 79cf32b7ly1ftt7ico2tgj21111jkhdt.jpg
  • 79cf32b7ly1ftt7irnaypj20hd0hddh9.jpg

Imagini pentru business funny gif..the business time....:wub:

89mansion super words  Li Zhongshuo super words 
89mansion these things are really very appetizing for me! Wuli Dejiu is really cute 喔[crowd]
Thanks @硕and果0914 @欲妍幽芷 Help me buy such a favorite around! [heart][Mitch than the heart] I have to continue to wait secretly observed Cup[laugh haha][laugh haha]

Imagini pentru heart gif..the love time....:wub:

tumblr_nt34r9Uqv61sltkhoo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nt34r9Uqv61sltkhoo2_500.jpg
tumblr_nt34r9Uqv61sltkhoo3_500.jpg
tumblr_nt34r9Uqv61sltkhoo4_500.jpg
tumblr_nt34r9Uqv61sltkhoo5_500.jpg
tumblr_nt34r9Uqv61sltkhoo6_500.jpg
tumblr_nt34r9Uqv61sltkhoo7_500.jpg
tumblr_nt34r9Uqv61sltkhoo9_500.jpg
tumblr_nt34r9Uqv61sltkhoo8_500.jpg
tumblr_nt34r9Uqv61sltkhoo10_500.jpg

m-e-d-i-e-v-a-l-d-r-e-a-m-s:

• Unusual Friendship Between Wolf And Bear 
  • Documented By Finnish Photographer
  • Via Medieval Dreams

“It’s very unusual to see a bear and a wolf getting on like this” says Finnish photographer Lassi Rautiainen, 56, who took these surprising photos. The female grey wolf and male brown were spotted every night for ten days straight, spending several hours together between 8pm and 4am. They would even share food with each other.
“No-one can know exactly why or how the young wolf and bear became friends,” Lassi told the Daily Mail. “I think that perhaps they were both alone and they were young and a bit unsure of how to survive alone…It is nice to share rare events in the wild that you would never expect to see.”:thumbsup::heart:..........??????????!!!!!!!!..:wub:

The 6th 22nd new moon cake until John's discharge 2019/8/30 The new moon is counting down along with the full moon. Think about what John's character looks like in the invisible moon of the moon. The favorite scene of Robyol's favorite scene is the confession scene from the quote of Mr. Soseki-sensei's beautiful moon. But if you think about it, it is a shining full moon. Thank you for leaving a lot of wonderful scenes, I hope that you will come back safely. I hope you, everyone, and I will be happy. # ì´ì¢ì #leejongsuk #Iejeongseok #withjs #Li Ying #Li Yin @ jongsuk0206 #New Moon Countdown #LJSCDThe 6th 22nd new moon cake until John's discharge 2019/8/30 The new moon is counting down along with the full moon. Think about what John's character looks like in the invisible moon of the moon. The favorite scene of Robyol's favorite scene is the confession scene from the quote of Mr. Soseki-sensei's beautiful moon. But if you think about it, it is a shining full moon. Thank you for leaving a lot of wonderful scenes, I hope that you will come back safely. I hope you, I, and I can all be happy. # 이종석   #leejongsuk   #Iejeongseok   #withjs #Lee   Sung #Li   Sung   @ jongsuk0206 #New   Moon Countdown   #LJSCD https://storgram.com/post/B1yOBu2A1rh

Pretty flowers from 89 Mansion  Reposted from @kembie0206 (@get_regrann) -  300819 @cafe.89mansion IG Story . . . #89ë§¨ì  #89mansion #cafe89mansion @jongsuk0206 #ã¤ã¸ã§ã³ã½ã¯  #leejongsuk  #leejongseok #ì´ì¢ì #æé¾ç¢©  #æéç¡  #amanproject2018 #jongsuk0206 #leejs Cr owner / source - #regrannhttps://storgram.com/post/B1yTatMn7NQ:wub: