[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

e838d6c5gy1fzscdfbubjj20u00q40zc.jpg

Swaying blooming flowers 

9 hours ago from iPhone client

Cr. Amanproject2018 
# 나태주 시인 이 말하는 
# 이종석 
유순하 고속 깊은 젊은이 
여느 낭송가 보다 훌륭한 
시 의 참맛 을 아는 배우 
# 좋다고 하니까 나도 좋다 
# Lothar column poet says 
# Lee Jong-suk 
gentle and deep inside young people 
better than others recite the family 
know The actor of the true taste of the poem #I 
feel good because you said it is good.
  • Like 1

Stjerne_ 

7 hours ago edited

Luo Bi's storyline is slowly unfolding. When I 

saw the first episode, I only knew that the two were brothers and sisters. The younger brother played the piano at the sister's wedding and brought the escaped sister back. The sister's life was miserable and she had to secretly live in the younger brother's house. But the two of them are close to each other. I don’t know. Even there will be talks by the female lord (I have never thought about it in this regard). The 

second episode has childhood memories, knowing the two. How did people get acquainted when they were young, how to get along for a year, a little bit more clear, not only that, my sister knows her brother's girlfriend, and the younger brother secretly borrowed money to give her brother-in-law. In the third episode, my sister mentioned that her father helped his brother to handle the inheritance when he was angry. He knows that the two are not ordinary friends, and they are even sisters who are familiar to their parents, so there is no "蹭" ( Enhao also feels that Nuna has specially prepared a room. [Meow meow]) And obviously the younger brother cares about her sister 

and the other two strangers in other dramas are different in love. Enhao and Dan have known for many years, and the younger brother is early in the morning. it got the idea for her sister, began to see the first three episodes have occurred both curious story appeared, the more memories like the back of this, the better the audience to understand the feelings between the two men 

the way to boast about the director's memories The processing is very natural, and there is no hard time to pull the timeline, the soundtrack is also perfect.
  • 68d4f61fgy1fzsyl0lvnaj20rs0ghary.jpg

Stjerne_ 

7 hours ago edited

Enhao's charm is too big to think about where to say where the 

second episode of Nuna heard that his brother and ex-girlfriend broke up because of lameness, Shantou blamed Enhao, and the third episode found that his luggage was gone, and immediately moved out of the old "Love" comes to count him (this good life 233), really fits the side of Xiao Taimei. However, Enhao listened silently and did not immediately refute, let alone get angry, and then reply slowly, I like this point too much, and politely to others, but to Nuna is super gentle, how can there be in the world? Such gentle person[tears]

Swaying blooming flowers 

2 hours ago from iPhone client

"Romantic is an appendix of the album" Hanwang News Map 
"Jiang Danyi and Chen Enhao, who sit side by side under the moonlight, are more comfortable than their sisters and brothers who are always at a distance." The deep eyes of Jiang Danyi’s Che Enhao make the heart beat faster, like a flashing street lamp, whether there is a romantic signal between the two. “I’m looking forward to sweet start tonight.”[Too happy]
  • e838d6c5gy1fzt6qguzt9j20kt0rsqhb.jpg

Stjerne_ 

4 hours ago edited

Regarding the ratings, the 
    37-year-old setting of the female 
    actor determines that the main audience of this drama will be women of the 30th and 40th generations, and the 20th generation of social people * publishers and writers are not very popular 
    * Weekend Week The daily viewing is generally higher than Saturday. 
    * Word of mouth will have a delay effect. It is not that this episode will be high immediately. It will generally be in the next episode. 
    * This screenwriter is better at viewing than the viewer. It is more good at word of mouth, the level of emotion and the lines especially. Good 

(attach ep3 random news comment distribution)
    • 68d4f61fgy1fzt66ib38zj20u40dm75o.jpg

tumblr_pmbf71wLON1s3irc6o1_500.giftumblr_pmbf71wLON1s3irc6o5_500.giftumblr_pmbf71wLON1s3irc6o2_500.giftumblr_pmbf71wLON1s3irc6o3_500.giftumblr_pmbf71wLON1s3irc6o4_500.gifWhenever I got drunk, I came here because I missed Dan Yi so much. Sometimes, I heard her laugh. Sometimes I heard them fight. And sometimes I saw her crying. On those days, I couldn’t even say hi. I thought my heart was going to crumble. But I don’t have to go there after drinking anymore. Dan Yi is living with me now.http://mufalo.tumblr.com/post/182505843966/whenever-i-got-drunk-i-came-here-because-i-missed

[Showbiz Korea] LEE Jong Suk & LEE Na Young (이종석X이나영)! 
#RomanceIsABonusBook (로맨스는 별책부록)
Actress #LeeNaYoung 이나영 is making her small screen comeback after a very long hiatus of 9 years. Actor #LeeJongSuk 이종석 is starring in his first romantic comedy! 
The two have teamed up for the new #tvN drama titled "Romance Is a Bonus Book." Along with the two leads, this drama also stars 정유진, 위하준, 김태우, 김유미 and others so we'll take you to the press conference right now!

• Like 1

2 monthly cover cover person interview translation: I really want to play well, I always want to play well. I also know exactly where my limits are. It is often said that "I hope that the people around me are happy too," and often say "I love you." But still hope that you are really a happy person. 
#无ALTER的演员李钟硕 [超话]   
Translation: 阿珠图:vivian 
#
李钟硕的盛世美颜#

• 005RbTA9gy1fzt5ve8ti9j30u02304qp.jpg
  • 005RbTA9gy1fzt5ve8ti9j30u02304qp.jpg
  • 005RbTA9gy1fzt5va21qnj30u02304qp.jpg
  • 005RbTA9gy1fzt5vdzjbpj30u02304qp.jpg
  • 005RbTA9gy1fzt5vdhj4dj30u0230kjl.jpg
  • 005RbTA9gy1fzt5vemzmwj30u02304qp.jpg
  • 005RbTA9gy1fzt5z92m9ej30u01zab29.jpg
  • 005RbTA9gy1fzt5z9loypj30u01za7wh.jpg

Roman history is the appendix of the appendix . These confessions should be Enhao’s heart. Even if you don’t even look at things right away (pictures turn from super words), I’m talking about the kind of action, don’t think about it. what! Man, that person who always thought that love will always be there, but I don’t know there are many unexpected winds coming! Where will it not be shaken? Fortunately, Nuna is divorced! Therefore, the emergence of the second male let us Enhao began to face up to their own heart, face up to their feelings for the anger, ah,[mighty]Wuli Enhao action force so strong hope not to shrink back! 
Wuli Enhao always behaved in a warm and unpredictable manner in front of Nu Na. He also lived in his home with Nuna, and he was divorced. He always told Nuna that it was not his job. In fact, he was in his heart. Anxious, or where do you see your former brother-in-law? The[加油]feelings ofdeflationhave long since taken root, and it has been confessed that[haha]
our tiny expressions are really in place! I hide the mouth expression in the quilt and end up looking at the look of the sorrowful look of the autumn! How can there be an export? 
Sure enough, only housewives can understand the drama better, and people who know it better, but not everyone can have Enhao’s younger brother. So Dany! Cherish us Enhao! Don't push the other party out!

• 6d6b7bdaly1fztpg8d48hj21i40u07cg.jpg
  • 6d6b7bdaly1fztpg8d48hj21i40u07cg.jpg
  • 6d6b7bdaly1fztpg9qo3wj21hn0u0k0d.jpg
  • 6d6b7bdaly1fztpgbku3vj21gy0u046b.jpg
  • 6d6b7bdaly1fztpgctmy3j21fv0u0dny.jpg
  • 6d6b7bdaly1fztpg6guhfj21ff0u0doi.jpg
  • 6d6b7bdaly1fztpgf5xk9j21g30u011w.jpg

e838d6c5gy1fztnscjw7mg20i20dhqv7.gife838d6c5gy1fztnsw0494g20dw0a3kjn.gife838d6c5gy1fztnts0se1g20m80anb2g.gif

Swaying blooming flowers 

4 hours ago from iPhone client

It’s not so much that I love you, it’s better to say that the moonlight is beautiful. 
P1 is really a god . Cr. jsddot5959 / Holyground_[love you]

Swaying blooming flowers 

4 hours ago from iPhone client

[rabbit]

@南瓜那小姐 : #南瓜中字 #Roman history is a separate appendix E05 notice 30 seconds ~ next week begins to start two men fight for a woman, wow Kakakar excited ~ Lee Jong-soo Lee Nai Ying pumpkin Miss second shot videotimeline_card_small_super_default.pngtimeline_card_small_super_default.png timeline_card_small_super_default.png timeline_card_small_video_default.png
6db01074gy1fztks8el4lj20ru0fo0u0.jpg
0:30

• Like 1

006rySvDly1fzudc5kqmzj315o0rsqsl.jpg

Li Baoying not take heart puzzle a
beautiful and gentle pig kind and lovely lady duck Li Baoying Happy New Year[Be careful for you][Be careful for you][Be careful for you]
2019 continue to laugh it[haha][haha][haha]
# best in the world Baoying # [heart]# Li Baoying you are a small fairy ah # [heart]# # Li Baoying Happy New Year duck [heart]005IRS2kgy1fzu5rsfoajj31hc0u0u0x.jpg
[ @ Lee Jong-suk ] 190 204 "JShine February Calendar [中国赞]" 
# is not romantic, Appendix #  Lee Jong-suk
throughout February there "is not romantic, Appendix" and Enhao company, is super happy [Too happy][Too happy][Too happy]

New Year's Eve with his family to be happy and happy Spend it! [Mickey than heart][Koi][中国赞]

Thank you for your preparation in advance. Thank you for making it: 
Bohai Chasing JShine Lee Chung Suk FanClub, reprint, please indicate the source 
# 罗曼史是别册附附 # Romantic is a separate appendix #More and more beautiful Li Zhongshuo#
  • Like 1

Lee Jong-suk The Pig two large sets of cute ớ ₃ờ quack Ga Gaga ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haL microblogging video of hesukk
 Lee Jong-suk ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha big Pig
quack Ga Gaga[猪头] L hesukk microblogging video
 Lee Jong-suk earthy little sisters here again ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you all a happy New Year's Eve pig ~ (~ '(oo)') ~L microblogging video of hesukk