[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Stjerne_ 

3 hours ago

I like the one who doesn't rely on the front but the comments are in place. "I personally think that Li Zhongshuo is a gentle person. Today, I feel like this kind of charm has been played a hundred times, warm smile and eyes, low voice and elegant tone. Very good, is the feeling of a mature man... This TV series removes the romantic narrative, although there are people who are a little annoying, but there are no wicked people, no intrigue, and the best way to watch the peace of mind on the weekend, really I want to know the true identity of Jiang Bingjun."68d4f61fgy1fzutrt84mnj21yi12c4lr.jpg

Stjerne_ 

2 hours ago

That's right! That's it! It's too terrible.[跪了]

Swaying blooming flowers 

1 hour ago from iPhone client

The blessings sent by Endan CP are 
good for everyone 
. Happy New Year :wub: Cr. tvndrama.official 
은단커플이보낸복을옴뇸뇸~ 
여러분새해복많이받으세요 
#로맨스는별책부록매주토일밤9시방송 
#tvN 토일 드라마 # # 로별 # 이나영 # 이종석 swaying blooming flowers seconds to shoot videotimeline_card_small_video_default.png
e838d6c5ly1fzuuvwtdsdj20hs0hsjrz.jpgThe blessings are by Endan CP
good for everyone
. Happy New Year :wub: Cr. tvndrama.official
Eun-dan couples sent a blessing 뇸뇸 ~
You guys get lots of new year 
# Romance is a supplementary supplement Every Saturday night at 9 o'clock
#tvNToy TV drama # # Lore #Ina Young # LEE Jong Suk swaying blooming flowers seconds to shoot video
0:08

Li Zhongshuo
Zhong Shuo’s gold

still remembers when he was not watching TV when he was a child. It’s really amatter of thinking about it, just looking forward to seeing the next episode. There’s always a scene in the mind that outlines the TV screen, and the fantasy is about to be the next episode. . 

Gradually getting older, I don’t know if it’s serious TV flooding, or plagiarism, it’s full of routines, or it’s immune to the plots, and it’s getting numb, watching TV can’t be done either. Less will become not crazy,

but the car editor will fall from the sky...

Even if I am a fan, I can't help but look at him with strange eyes. 
It seems as if the first time I first met, it was so fresh and happy. 

Why can this person look so good? 
How can it look so good? 
Why is it so beautiful? 

I must once again affirm my ability to master the script. 
I used to think that it was so simple in Zhong Shuo’s mind that it’s so simple. 

From the time of school, he began to carry the script with him, and he looked carefully wherever he went. 
Sometimes it is obvious that he and his friends are playing in the mountains, and inadvertently they will see the script in his hand. 

He was found to have a terrible and clear understanding of any work. 
This level of cognition may be shallow, or maybe some actors, but we don't know. 

The works he chose so carefully, in fact, the comments and evaluations I got from anyone were not as good as the one-tenth that he said was accurate and sharp, and hit the nail on the head. 

Oh, this is the person we like. 
When I met my friends and friends, most of them became discussing him. 
His work, his people, is not a master's powder at first, but all his works are undoubtedly possible to become a identifiable person in his spiritual realm.

So he must be a lonely person, because his level of thought has reached that point. 
When I was sleeping, I felt so distressed, and I felt distressed by his self-awake. I knew that I was just standing in the lead of a story, just a character who was wearing a story, but he chose to make a set off for all the characters. protagonist. 
One of the reasons why I love Li Zhongshuo is actually here. Compared with self-fulfillment, he is more sacrificial. He can sacrifice himself for a whole group, knowing what he will pay, and actually paying and paying is not proportional to him and he will not hesitate to do it. And spare no effort to do it as best as possible. 

In fact, he should have existed as a whirlpool of the story. And he said it was too difficult to be such a kind of existence. 
After all, I still can't completely digest his every sentence, but every time I savour every word that he said, I can't help but vent. 

Well, so I will never leave here. I always use words to try to do something for this person. 
Although the power is meager. 
Perhaps the person who left should still leave. 
But I am sure that the big waves are gold, leaving the bubble, leaving more of the gold that belongs to him.:heart:

The sorrow of Li Zhongshuo’s
woman

once heard a man in his twenties say a word, which is quite toxic, so that he still remembers it after ten years. 
He said that a woman should die when she is thirty-five years old. 

The person who said this should be smashed out of the stone, and his mother would not be old. It was only at that time that the world was full of malice against the aging woman, and the world was never so friendly. 

Gradually, let alone the passing of time made me pass the 35-year-old hurdle, and then quickly passed the forty-five years old. If I followed the boy's words, I was sentenced to 10 years in prison. 

So when Jiang Danyi said, if life is calculated according to eighty years, I am halfway through it. Then what should I do in the next forty years? 
If the cry is useful, my tears will have drained. 

I couldn’t help but cry when I looked at it. 
I feel that I am being beaten a bit. 

In the past, our works by Zhong Shuo will promote the plot forward with a big event. 
For those of me who only watch Zhong Shuo, or not just me, many people are also talking about Korean dramas, which are distinct, two kinds, Li Zhongshuo's drama and other Korean dramas. 

To say this, I can't help but talk a little bit to say something. Li Zhongshuo is very interesting. It is special. 
When Madou will, too, when it comes to Korean Madou, people will always say that the six best in the Madou, Li Zhongshuo and Bai Shengwuzi. 

There is always no integration and many people are evenly matched, killing a hundred, and then inexplicably and lonely, self-contained, self-contained. 

He always looked at his loneliness and looked at his distress but could not help. I thought that this person has always been different from others. Not to mention that he is his own, even some people can't attribute him to a small group. 

In general, I like to choose a story based on a big event. I don’t like the bubble drama wrapped in the red, blue and green women who are sweet and romantic. Seeing that one day my family’s chosen film must be unconditionally supported. what.
So with such a mood to see the romance of the book is an appendix. The name is really hard to remember. I know that after reading the first episode, I have a real sense of reality. I finally remember that our TV series has two names. One is the appendix of Romance, and the romance is an appendix. 

The first episode is full of distress. 
It is really understanding the life experience of the woman, and inexplicably will tear down the phone. 
They are all cruel reality of the heart, isn't it? A woman who turns around the pot and pan, gradually loses herself, but never blames everyone, such a woman only exchanges for the maliciousness of the overflowing screen. 

At the age of thirty-seven, really should all end everything. love. Marriage, happiness, the love of a good man. 
Of course, I feel that it is a little hopeless in reality. This may be the reason why I am so addicted. Cruel life requires a little fantasy, hope and dream that has not completely disappeared. Let us continue to laugh and live, at least not completely live until the end of life. 

It turns out that it can. 
Romance can also be like this. 
Let people not think about rice, night is not awkward. 

It turns out that it can. 
Romance can also be like this. 
Every look is full of affection, and every look has a full affection. 

I only need one you are enough. 
I am angry, as long as you have it. 

Love is too humble. 
Love is too cautious. 
I have missed it for too long. 

Fortunately, fortunately, fortunately, Enhao has always been there, even if it is only far away, just fine. 

I really like this scene, just like I have seen in my dreams.:heart:

• d8bcf3dbgy1fzuglsp4j2j21hc0u0dq6.jpg
  • d8bcf3dbgy1fzuglsfptkj21hc0u0tir.jpg
  • d8bcf3dbgy1fzuglsp4j2j21hc0u0dq6.jpg

Seeing that some people say that such love is a fairy tale is very unrealistic, Enhao's people are really perfect, but Enhao is not only because Dani saved himself, but she likes her. Saving him is just a meeting of two people. An opportunity, just like the two men and Daniel met in the rain. Although there is love at first sight in this world, more love is produced after the interaction, and it will make people like you. It will always be the place where you attract each other. If not, you save one hundred cars. Hao is useless.:heart:

Stjerne_ 

The part that describes the relationship between men and women is very good. I want to mention p5 in particular. The scene of working together on weekends is really warm. I think of the "people" that the director mentioned many times at the press conference. Luo Bi is not only a love drama, but also The story of life and growth between people

@Saved a few boyfriends : Romance is the fourth egg in the appendix of the appendix. The car is not talking about the moonlight beauty but saying "I love you":heart:

• d40ccc66ly1fzuxk587exj20v91exteo.jpg
  • d40ccc66ly1fzuxk5g9d0j20v91lldmi.jpg
  • d40ccc66ly1fzuxk5p2e7j20v91i6n3h.jpg
  • d40ccc66ly1fzuxk5wtypj20v91exag1.jpg
  • d40ccc66ly1fzuxk66jn1j20v91bi44k.jpg
  • d40ccc66ly1fzuxk6ewp7j20v91o9dnq.jpg
  • d40ccc66ly1fzuxk4zoxgj20v91h644m.jpg
  • d40ccc66ly1fzuxkdutm7j20lc0o0ju5.jpg
  • d40ccc66ly1fzuxkdn2p1j20lc100gp9.jpg

"When we were young, Jiang Danyi and I were flying on the roof of the hospital. I 
put a balloon in the hospital with the address of the hospital and my name. I am 
looking forward to someone who lives in the place where the balloon fell. Write a reply to me 
from the school to go to the hospital room of Jiang Danyi. Every time I have a reply, I 
don’t know if this is a letter from Jiang Danyi. " 
How can Dan Ee’s sister Enhao not care?
  • Like 1

Li Baoying
accidentally saw the microblogging upload high-definition video is set in the switch, before finally know why they are so spread paste the video[允悲]
is just the first day by day treasure born this video before it spread[haha]
hope my sister all the best[heart]love you[heart]
# best in the world Baoying # [heart][heart][heart] L BO rice flower · Lee microblogging video

WALBYYZY  
Listening![heart][heart]
[OST] before going to bed tonight to bring Korean TV series "for everyone # hear your voice #  " OST-- you hear those words - Xun Shen L L Korean official blog it - microblogging video
WALBYYZY  
Ah, ah, my sister has worked hard, [tears]congratulations to my sister, ah! Hello, Boa.[heart][heart]
 Li Baoying
brother-in-law晟 晟 Ins update [translation]
Guo Baoer, finally born. Welcome, Boa
is healthy and healthy. Love you ❤️

————————
My sister has a hard baby! More rest[Be careful for you]

Swaying blooming flowers 

6 hours ago from iPhone client

Is it always amused that Dan Hao really only treats him as a younger brother? I watched the headline of the net fly that was arranged by Han rice. It seems that there is also a flaw. The more interesting it is, the more interesting it is. "We were trapped in the elevator together. The lights went out and turned black. At that time, Enhao called my name and held my hand in the dark. "When I went out, I went to the beach." Let's go. The hand that was held did not loosen, and the beautiful new moon had risen after it came out. Enhao said, "Fortunately, we are not trapped alone, but together, because we don't have to look for each other." On holiday, we went to the beach together. For a while, every time I took the elevator with Enhao, I imagined that the elevator would stop again, leaving only two people, because it is good to hold Enhao’s hand in the dark. " Cr. EDIT[lovely]e838d6c5gy1fzvut0oviog20m80c0kjo.gif

Swaying blooming flowers 

5 hours ago from iPhone client

In the lonely night, 
a cigarette 
quiet think of some things 
now 
powerless 
then 
so be it 
Cr. RANG5959 / loverddot / ddochi_gif / 731opo 
_bitternsweet
  • GIFe838d6c5gy1fzvxoahl9rg20oi0d6npg.gif