[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Imagini pentru heart gif..the love time...:wub:

Muyu chubby times_ 

5 minutes ago from Lee Jong Suk

timeline_card_small_super_default.png李钟硕 #Because it is 李 Therefore waiting # It is not that I love you, but thank you, thank you for loving me, thank you for keeping me by your side and loving you to guard you. I finally heard what I wanted to hear in ten years, so thank you. Thinking of you is something I started doing ten years ago. Guarding you is something to do now and in the future. —— "I heard your voice" Muyu Xiaofuci__weibo[heart]

timeline_card_small_video_default.png
005xBojngy1gbg235o5j1j30u00u0dh8.jpg
0:34

pokemon looking GIF by POKÃMON Detective Pikachu..the fashion time...:wub:

Imagini pentru LOVE BOOK GIF..the archive time...:wub:https://deskgram.co/p/2232872732721560937_5868972926

kembie0206

2 days ago
Normal

1. Even though it was cold, our Lee Jong Suk came to support ‘Legend of the Blue Sea’ with a coffee truck ^^ Really really thankful!!!
추운데 푸른바다의 전설팀을 위해 커피차 쏘러 온 우리 이종석^^ 정말 정말 고마워!!! ~ By Jin Hyuk PD Facebook on 101216
Source: hitoritabi
2. Dec 11, 2016 [Soompi]  Actor Lee Jong Suk sent a coffee truck to the set of SBS’s “The Legend of the Blue Sea” in support of the cast and crew.

On the coffee truck, Lee Jong Suk reportedly included an encouraging banner that said, “I love you Director Jin Hyuk, Jun Ji Hyun, and Lee Min Ho; Good luck to ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’!”
The producing director (PD) of the drama, Jin Hyuk, thanked the actor for his warm and thoughtful gesture through social media. Jong Suk made his acting debut while working with the director on SBS’s “Prosecutor Princess” back in 2010. They also worked together on SBS’s “Doctor Stranger” as well as Korean-Chinese collaborative drama “Jade Lover.”

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk will be returning to the small screen next year in a new drama with miss A’s Suzy.
Clips cr Minoz_娣 via irene7an
Image of JS n PD Jin Hyuk cr JinHyuk with top caption (1)
Article (2) cr soompi via hitoritabi
Combi edit by kembie0206