[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

6a5ce645ly1fkyzudjqn8g205k07z7wj.gif# # Today should be full of vitality to teach children after it! [Thumbs up]@GIF Museum

006mgiHlly1fkzfn1vxrtj30ku1fqn52.jpgFrom the flow of tea, keep silent about the world bustling. 
Since then the security of others, never say traces of the horizon. 
Since then the sea by the flow, keep silent on each other. 
Since then alone, no spring ten miles. 
Since then spend days, keep silent true meaning. 
from this joy and uninhibited, do not want this life unique. 
from Mo Mo read, silent car together for long. 
Since then the breeze with wine, water, long way away my walking. 2Shijiazhuang...by @Song Tada...

005wFqOdgy1fl0l9oaqmuj30u00u0jtj.jpg[171030 picture] cafe.89mansion ins updated Li Zhongshuo related. 
Original: 유 쾌 한 이 곳  둠 칫 ee8581.pngee8581.pngee8ca6.png
Translation: Happy here Doo Doom Chit ee8581.pngee8581.pngee8ca6.png(Dong Dong Qiang, described extremely happy) 
Translation: Round 
resources: denise 

a02bc535gy1fl06o8w2r0j20u00u0jx6.jpgfanart Cr.sue.ketch

• Like 1

006CYGwBly1fl0nkur6n2g30cu07lb29.gifGood night na my sister [moon][moon][moon][love you][love you][love you][Hug][Hug][Hug]sister ah, I hope you are healthy and happy, do not get sick, do not be painful, like every morning can see you [Wishing][Wishing][Meow meow][Meow meow][Meow meow][Laugh without words][Laugh without words][Laugh without words]want to be with my sister had Halloween, ready to ee9185.pngengage in engage in atmosphere, ha ha ha! Sister dream, love you [heart][heart]..walbyyzy..30.10.2017..