[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

006CYGwBly1fkx9fjzef9g30ci06u7wh.gifGood night na sister [moon][moon][moon][Hug][Hug][Hug][love you][love you][love you]happy brother-in-law won the prize, we Zhiyu the way out, ha ha ha, can imagine the sister's home scene, my sister will be very happy, to celebrate the [Good love oh][Good love oh][Good love oh][Laugh haha][Laugh haha][Laugh haha][Laugh without words][Laugh without words][Laugh without words]sister dream, love you [heart][heart][heart]..walbyzyy 27.10.2017

6944059bgy1fkx6bmfx3oj20k00qy3zl.jpg6944059bgy1fkx6bomcrnj20og0okjwp.jpg# # Sheng pool ~ # # Sheng pool and amazing actor ~ # Sheng Film pool hall #[INS] @ Sheng pool jisung   updated ins one: ~ We sincerely thank Yu-chi little princess mirror and frame it with the trophy[love you]

wyws the  two master, as always, will pick the script, the current situation is really part of the explosion section! "When you sleep" is also a burst of money phase, the screenwriter is a lot of cooperation Park Hui-lian, "hear your voice" "Pinocchio" "dream high" are from the writers, very good use of love drama Of the style to show the socialization, life of the plot, with Pei Xiuzhi played the South Red Beads, Yu Shu has opened the mode of chanting! http://weibo.com/tv/v/Fpz4baLi9?fid=1034:61dd80098628594fad4a806af411a147

006CYGwBly1fkycyfv9avj30k00u0jtq.jpgGood night na my sister [moon][moon][moon][love you][love you][love you][Hug][Hug][Hug]today received a lot of pictures sister ah, you can do screensavers, and do not know how to use language to express my sister's favorite, how to look like, ha ha ha, so happy shy, my sister too sultry [Meow meow][Meow meow][Meow meow][Laugh haha][Laugh haha][Laugh haha][Ha ha][Ha ha][Ha ha][Sewage][Sewage][Sewage]sister Dream, love you [heart][heart][heart]..walbyyzy..28.10.2017