[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Image may contain: 1 person, smilingBrand reputation] Drama actor brand 2017 November
Lee Jong Suk Ranked on 2nd Place! 

The drama actor brand reputation was analyzed in November, 2017:
1 - Jang Nara 
2 - Lee Jong Suk 
3 - Song Seung Heon 
The Korea Corporate Research Institute analyzed 427,449,924 brands of Big 100 brand actors in the drama , which was broadcasted from October 3, 2017 to November 4, 2017, and measured the brand participation, media volume, and traffic of consumers . 
The drama actor brand reputation analysis analyzed brand big data by participation index, media index, communication index, community index. Compared to 328,253,005 of drama actor brand Big Data in October, it increased 30.22%. 
Brand reputation index is an index that extracts brand big data and analyzes consumer behavior by reputation analysis algorithm and classifies it into participation value, communication value, media value, community value, and social value and weights. Brand Big Data Analysis can measure positive and negative evaluations of the brand, source and interest of media, interest and traffic of consumers, diffusion of community about issues, response to content and popularity. 
Lee Jong Suk brand was analyzed as brand reputation index 13,292,451:
with participation index 454,542; media index 1,692,852 ; communication index 2,648,108; community index 8,496,949

Google translated (only about LJS)

Credit: http://www.rekorea.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=repu4&wr_id=186

No automatic alt text available.[05 Nov 2017] Leejongsuk Spotted in YSL’s store with his Mom shopping for Handbags

So sweet guy:heart:

Cr: as Tagged

006CYGwBly1fl7lef86lgj30ek0luwfo.jpgGood night, my sister, [moon][moon][moon][love you][love you][love you][Hug][Hug][Hug]sister , sister, sister, brother and sister, long time ago, Ha ha ha, I saw my sister was very happy to smile on [Laughing ha ha][Laughing ha ha][Laughing ha ha][doge][doge][doge][Laugh without words][Laugh without words][Laugh without words][Ha ha][Ha ha]Monday, ah again, in fact, for me, there is a big challenge in prayer, hoping to smooth Spend tomorrow tomorrow [II ha][II ha][II ha][Not simple][Not simple][Not simple]sister good dream, love you [heart][heart][heart]..wa;byyzy..05.11.2017

006rySvDly1fl7i6c5zfcj31be0qoe81.jpg006rySvDly1fl7i6kv36mj31be0qonpd.jpg006rySvDly1fl7i6vxhijj31be0qoqv5.jpg006rySvDly1fl7i75f7haj31be0qou0x.jpg006rySvDly1fl7i8eyiizj30k00zknbc.jpg006rySvDly1fl7i7e4wjwj31be0qou0x.jpg006rySvDly1fl7i7nxaarj31be0qou0x.jpg006rySvDly1fl7i8bvps2j31be0qou0x.jpg006rySvDly1fl7i7zlw0rj31be0qox6p.jpgToday look at the sacraments, the first time I look very scared so I quickly read, recently want to revisit what really have different feelings, really shocked baby was just married that mother's role can be interpreted even then Stick, know that when a child loses cry, when the bad guy is being beaten in the subway, when the trembling sound is shocking and distressing, it is impossible to reconcile Xiu-hyun and Zhang's argument in the listening room, not to mention It really is awesome to coincide with the reality of Moe Moe. wuli Zhiyou should be very good baby will not let her mother so worried about it, although the baby is already Chi Yu Mom Chi Shu wife but in my heart she has always been a need to take care of cute little girls, although infants rarely participate in Variety Her private life is also very little understood, but there is such a feeling, she must be the kind of bright woman, but lovely like a little girl, I hope the baby has always been happy in reality has been [love you]written for the first time so long, nervous , Attached a few days ago to see goodbye when the screenshots and the new screensaver, was really fierce beloved cute[Too happy]@LOVE·Lee-Bo-young

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor..the real japanese boy..:wub:

Feb.10.2017 Leejongsuk’s Weibo Update:
잘 지내지?? 감기조심!!! 
Trans: How are you doing? be careful not to catch cold!!! 
Credit as tagged

Image may contain: one or more people and text2017.03.27 #LeeJongSuk IG Updated (Whisper Drama Poster with #LeeBoYoung):
오늘 첫방!! 우리 누나 화이팅
Translation: Today is the first broadcast! Fighting noona!!