[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

yes,@rainyraineraine  is right ship....and ...i wanted to be a couple in real life........passed her magic game.was taken and out drama ihyv;but her choice was different....have already friend..lbj-congratulations! this  marriage to brings happiness,harmony,balance and peace...and beautiful and healty children.               and ljs first to have a girl    then marriage     and withdrawal syndrome  hurts.......how many of us have loved and we have sufferend ?
bambi-on-the-ice-o.gifgraphics-bambi-757349.gif
tumblr_static_bambi-disneyscreencaps.com

hello ....wanna say hi and thanks for opening up this thread ,...I ship this couple too .. if only JS is not LBY's bf and future husband .. I would really want to see Jong Suk end up together with her ... but then since LBY is getting married soon , I can only wish happiness for her and hopefully that LJS will find someone who's as amazing as LBY in his life ... they really have great chemistry together despite their age gap .. I guess I'm one of those who really loves seeing noona-dongsaeng relationship  ...huhuh... 

Guest zzainal

Thanks everyone for keeping the thread alive especially @corearen !An article that got me thinking: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/39418Did Ji Sung visit Lee Bo Young on this set of this drama and not others as he felt threatened by Lee Jong Suk's closeness to her? So he decided to show his face? haha

[Exclusive] Ji Sung Went to Pick Lee Bo Young Up After a Shoot for ′I Hear Your Voice′

Most recently, Ji Sung showed his affection for his lover Lee Bo Young by going to pick her up on the set of SBS′ I Hear Your Voice