[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Guest whizbeb

Special bite for his doona only hehe.. And notice the part where he poke at LBY head when the scene he was using the cap? I laugh when I saw the scene where LBY wearing the screenshield cap poke him as part of the drama.

Guest whizbeb

Special bite for his doona only hehe.. And notice the part where he poke at LBY head when the scene he was using the cap? I laugh when I saw the scene where LBY wearing the screenshield cap poke him as part of the drama.

pinocchio.png

Lee Jong Suk shared behind-the-scenes stories from his productions and flashed his adorable abs for 'High Cut'!

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk thinks his hair is what makes him handsome?

Lee Jong Suk blazed with charisma in sophisticated outfits for the pictorial, and to the delight of many fans, he even went shirtless.

When asked if he knew about former co-star Lee Bo Young's upcoming wedding, Lee Jong Suk shared, "[Lee Bo Young] noona told me beforehand and asked me to make time for her wedding on September 27. [Lee Bo Young] noona is really like an older sister to me. Even my ['I Hear Your Voice'] family said that we are really like brother and sister. It really feels like I'm sending my older sister off [to get married]."

The actor also revealed his biggest weakness when it came to the film 'No Breathing', confessing, "I can't swim. I couldn't even float on the water before. When my director cast me, he said, 'Swimming is one of the few sports that makes it easy to use a double,' and persuaded me. But when I actually started filming, it wasn't like that at all. I kept training prior to filming and mastered freestyle swimming, but I wasn't able to perfect diving and artistic turns."

Despite his lack of skills in the swimming department, he's still one of the hottest rising actors today.

lee-jong-suk_1376613163_20130815_LeeJong

lee-jong-suk_1376613173_20130815_LeeJong