Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

16 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Shin Goeun is one of my favorite interviewer for Seojun. Her personality is nothing short of bubbly so it's always fun whenever Seojun got interviewed by her. Seojun smiled a lot:) 

Btw, his answer is always consistent. He was asked how much he could drink and what his drinking habit was, he answered it was about 2 bottles of soju and his drinking habits were showering and sleeping unconditionally xD

Me too! I think Seo Joon also likes to be interviewed by her, he even teased her when she made that oink pig nose in one of their interviews..i laughed so hard watching it and even still when i watch it again lol!.. Seo Joon is like a mischievous school boy :D

Thank you sooo much for the subbed V-live, i've been looking for a complete video of it and you even give the sub to it :issohappy: 

I really really like his looks and ehm..his body in  Fight for My Way..lol! His best in my eyes..he looks young, healhty and sexy..:fullofhearts:  when he hugged Jiwon it looks so comfortable..

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Gisell Gisell How was it? They did zoom his eyes, lips, and hands several times. Did you like it? :lol:

@ivanovie25 Lol yeah, the most memorable interview of them:)) Turned out Seojun was always the one who teased her. Hopefully they'll get a chance to reunite again in another fun interview in the future  :D

Likewise. I really love his muscular body in that era. The chest though, so huggable and looks comfy lol.

P.S. the sub doesn't belong to me. It was someone sent me the video long time ago with separated sub. All i did was just merging the video and the sub permanently using app, so it's easier for people to watch :D

@serenilmauve idk but by looking the teaser, i got the same vibes from Montblanc photoshoot in 2018 (the one in your profile picture which is still one of my favorite photoshoots of him) :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ for ESSA CF 

Oh this made my day to welcome the upcoming busy weekend :fullofhearts:

Btw guys, Youn's Kitchen 3 will be opened in Jeju. They will start filming at the end of this year or in January. But they didn't mention whether or not Seojun will join this season while they still keep the original cast, YYJ, LSJ and JYM with them. I don't wanna set my hope too high but i'm praying hard ncaa football please GIF by ESPN College Football

• Like 2
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Oh this made my day to welcome the upcoming busy weekend

Btw guys, Youn's Kitchen 3 will be opened in Jeju. They will start filming at the end of this year or in January. But they didn't mention whether or not Seojun will join this season while they still keep the original cast, YYJ, LSJ and JYM with them. I don't wanna set my hope too high but i'm praying hard

Oh, c’mon! No, I waited so long for Youn’s Kitchen 3, he can’t do that to us! Please!!!!

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Gisell Gisell How was it? They did zoom his eyes, lips, and hands several times. Did you like it? :lol:

@ivanovie25 Lol yeah, the most memorable interview of them:)) Turned out Seojun was always the one who teased her. Hopefully they'll get a chance to reunite again in another fun interview in the future  :D

Likewise. I really love his muscular body in that era. The chest though, so huggable and looks comfy lol.

P.S. the sub doesn't belong to me. It was someone sent me the video long time ago with separated sub. All i did was just merging the video and the sub permanently using app, so it's easier for people to watch :D

@serenilmauve idk but by looking the teaser, i got the same vibes from Montblanc photoshoot in 2018 (the one in your profile picture which is still one of my favorite photoshoots of him) :love:

@Anjalifairy:loolz:I really love it. Not only like it. :heart2beat:I really love this October! My October is full with Seo Joon's zoom and close up. From Record Parks to Elle x Chanel. Gosh... My heart..Be still. I dont know how many times I have repeat the teaser. Now I cant get rid of his face and his LIPS on my mind. :heart4:

And he is so cute with Essa as well. I think I am happy fans even though I cannot see him in dramaland now. He really gives me happy mood. I hope Seo Joon will show BTS of Essa photoshoot in Record Parks as there is lovely Simba. 

@serenilmauve Thks for the gif. It is so beautiful. :foryou: Do you think we can use the photos of Elle or Track 27 from Awesome Naver post? :blush: No matter what I will love all the photos you choose. 

@ivanovie25 I also love his body in FFMW. Lol. I think it is only at Itaewon Class, Seo Joon didnt show his Abs, right?

Girls, I pray hard for Youn's Kitchen. Oh my, I hope Seo Joon can join them! Please!:please:

Btw I have many works to do but I cannot stop seeing all the updates on IG. The BTS of Seo Joon and Simba is so adorable!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy He is hella handsome, sexy and hot! By the way, why they put Chanel Beauty Ambassador? Is Seo Joon the Chanel Beauty Ambassador now? 

Yup. They mentioned him as the new #HumanChanel and the new #ChanelBeauty ambassador. Funny that human chanel always reminds me of Blackpink's Jennie xD

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yup. They mentioned him as the new #HumanChanel and the new #ChanelBeauty ambassador. Funny that human chanel always reminds me of Blackpink's Jennie xD

Do you mean the previous ambassador is Jennie? Or it is different ambassador? I am confused with the "ambassador" things for luxury brands because it seems so many. Lol.

• Like 1

omg! Breathtaking visuals indeed..he's getting more and more handsome these days and sexy too! :please:

I love October, he's giving us so many surprises :wub: keep it coming babe! Lol!

He keeps getting projects even in this pandemic era..so happy for him :kiss_wink:

• Like 3