Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Hi guys @ilwoo_aein, @missling1 , @freya_xian88@ireumimolla, really miss all of you guys, long time no see. :tears:
Sorry for not visit this thread. I'm really busy with my work and daily routine activity, really miss our PSJ. :tears:

Omg, i missed a lot of things that all of you share.

@ilwoo_aein: Hi ilwoo, long time no see, how are you? Sorry, i still cant finishing OWW, I have many deadline in my work. Now, i can take a little rest, so the first time what i do is visit this forum because i miss our PSJ and all of the member in this thread. :tears:  Thank you for take care this forum, really appreciate it. :)

@missling1 : wow i like the pic that you posted. :wub: The pic which our PSJ wear a glasses. He looks handsome too with glasses. :D

Omg, now i want this yogurt, where i can buy this yogurt. >.< and when looking all new post about PSJ, i realize that i love his slant smile like ilwoo post in page 35. :)

Btw, congratz for PSJ to be a first model for Sperry.

Really miss all of you guys. >.< Thank you for update this forum and i love see the pic, the vid, the news, and many more about our PSJ.

• Like 3

BTS pic of PSJ and Soyeon for 'Esquire' photoshoot

@rainiecute hello~ Long time no see..I miss you too..My pleasure to share updates with you and all JUNNER in this thread..So nice to see your post again ^_^ Take your time so that you can finish OWW :) PSJ's been busy lately with CF filming..I'm so happy to hear that he received so many offers to be CF model..Because of 'SWP' uri SJnie become so popular..Can't wait for his upcoming drama 'Hwarang' ;)

• Like 2