Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

*** PSJ has been nominated for the '100 Most Beautiful/Handsome Faces of 2020.' TC Candler has revealed nomination for their annual '100 Most Handsome/Beautiful Faces.' Similarly to previous years, anyone can nominate candidates for the list but it's all up to TC Candler to pick which ones deserve the nominations. So far, multiple K-pop idols and Korean celebrities have been in the nomination.

100 Most Handsome Faces of 2020

GOT7's JB, TREASURE's Haruto, NCT's Lucas, GOT7's Mark, NCT's WinWin, BTS' Jin, Wonho, KARD's BM, Jung Haein, Super Junior's Siwon, Park Seojoon, Jay Park, SEVENTEEN's Jun, ENHYPEN's Ni-Ki, The Boyz's Eric, iKON's Bobby, EXO's D.O, SEVENTEEN's Vernon, EXO's Xiumin, and ENHYPEN's Jake. 

credit video : Kstarlive

For the complete nomination list, you can check out TC Candler's official Instagram account here.  

• Like 4

After Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, Park Seo Joon also joins Smart family

ABS-CBN News
Posted at Oct 28 2020 03:25 PM

MANILA – Following Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, Smart Communications on Wednesday introduced South Korean actor Park Seo Joon as its latest international endorser.

The 31-year old actor, known for recently starring in the series "Itaewon Class," was unveiled as the new face of Smart K-Life with an ad showing him opposite an actress from Myanmar.

In a virtual press conference, executives of the telecommunications company shared what Park’s reaction was when he was tapped to become one of its endorsers.

“He was very happy and very proud of the fact that he will be joining the Smart family alongside Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. He was aware of the campaigns that we did with the first two Korean celebrities. He’s also very aware of the huge fan base he has in the Philippines,” said Jane Basas, Smart SVP and head for Consumer Wireless Business.

Basas said the only request of Park’s team was to make his campaign different and unique from those of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

“We made sure to play up his fun side, we made sure to play up his romantic persona to make it stand out versus the two original campaigns which were quite corporate in the treatment. I think he’ll be very happy with this one,” she said.

Basas said Park will be starring in two campaigns and Smart will be releasing his second commercial in the next few weeks.

When asked if they will bring Park to the Philippines in the future, Smart president and CEO Alfred Panlilo said: “Of course we plan to bring them in. Per contract, they would all come in. PSJ is also coming in. It’s really just the timing. Today, we cannot commit yet on the timing because of the travel restrictions but we will try our very best to make it happen. It will come.”

The COVID-19 pandemic has prompted countries to impose travel restrictions and prohibit mass gatherings, leading also to the cancellation and postponement of concerts and fan meets by "Korea wave" artists in the Philippines.

Park first visited the Philippines in September 2019. At that time, he held a fan meet at the Mall of Asia Arena after he was picked as a celebrity endorser for homegrown clothing brand Bench.

Aside from "Itaewon Class," Park is notable for starring in the dramas "She Was Pretty," "Hwarang," "Fight For My Way," and "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim."

:heart4:

Ohh..my.. his wink again! :heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this good news about SMART endorsement. Ohhh..........Park Seo Joon is the latest international endorser of this brand. An ad is showing him opposite an actress from Myanmar. In a virtual press conference, executives of the telecommunications company shared what his reaction was when he was tapped to become one of its endorsers. They said that he was very happy and very proud of the fact that he will be joining the Smart family alongside Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. They said that PSJ was aware of the campaigns that they did with the first two Korean celebrities. The only request of his team was to make his campaign different and unique from those of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. While the two original campaigns were quite corporate in the treatment,  PSJ wants to play up his fun & romantic persona side to make it stand out. He will be starring in two campaigns and Smart will be releasing his second commercial in the next few weeks. They will bring Park Seo Joon  to the Philippines in the future as per contract, But not now because of the travel restrictions due to pandemic. :blush:

• Like 5

@ivanovie25

Yeah, even one of the reason director Kim Sungyoon cast him for the role of Park Saeroy was bcs he heard stories that Seojun had that natural strong leadership skill. Also co-stars praised him a lot for always taking care everyone on set and making sure the whole project success as if he was the only one who had that responsibility. If it's to that extent, i think it's not something that can be made up but something that really comes naturally from him. So admirable :wub: Oh yeah, LSG is also one of Na PD's aces. I enjoy his appearance on variety shows too. He turns out to be clumsy than he looks on the outside :lol:

@serenilmauve

Ohooo.. Whose dialogue is that? So familiar :rolleyes:
I'm also very happy to discover this forum and meet you here. Also can't thank you enough for your dedication in saving this thread.

Hug It Out I Love You GIF by AwesomenessTV

One thing i regret the most is, i was so late discovering this forum :tears: Being a silent follower of Seojun on IG after wwwsk, i was hopeless that i needed to find a place to communicate with fellow fans sharing the same feeling and discussing everything about him. I thought IG was not the right place for me bcs it's kinda limited while i'm the talkative type, i need to express everything i feel freely by discussing. So after Seojun's Itaewon Class casting announcement, i was searching everything related to the drama, and IC soompi thread popped up as one of the results on google. At that time, i learned that this place had all dramas' threads you might need and i saw people chatting with each other and reacting to each update. So i was like "whoa this is perfect for me!" "this place is gem!" lol. But you know what's funny? Even after a while i was active in IC thread, i still didn't know that there was also Park Seojun's thread and other actors and actress threads here. That's how ignorant i was lol :lol: So you might notice that i joined this Seojun thread a bit late while i was here intentionally for him :loolz: Stupid me :rolleyes:

On a brighter note, it's been a happy place for me bcs of you guys. Hopefully we can still continue chatting and sharing here despite our busy and hectic real life.
Just like you @ivanovie25 i had some favorite actors before, but this time with Seojun is different. 2 years of stanning him may not have been that long, but this is the longest i've ever stanned an actor and there doesn't seem to be any sign of stopping yet :elated:

7 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve Is it the live event with Essa? I really hope so. And he is cute with the bangs down but I am bangs up team. Sexy. Lol.

It's a congratulatory message from Seojun for the grand opening of Essa's largest store in november. They hold an event for fans to follow their IG and comment on the post and they prepare Starbucks Iced Americano for those who will be selected as winners ^_^

Okay Seojun speaking english is so sexy i can'ttttt :crazily:  I was smiling like an idiot watching it, especially that wink. He did it again :heart2beat::heart2beat:

• Love 4

@Anjalifairy Ahh.. I thought there is event with Seo Joon for Essa. Just want to see him again. 

And Seo Joon is all over the news at Philippines. He is so dazzling and handsome. :fullofhearts:Suddenly I hope that some companies at my country can take him as ambassador as well. :blush: I will buy whatever he is selling for sure. Seo Joon is the one and only one for me. :heart:

• Like 3

Peers, juniors, seniors, directors, everyone always praises Seo Jun and how he makes people around himself comfortable and easy to work, treats everyone with respect and creates nice mood on the set for actors and staff members;))) 

@Anjalifairy correct me if I’m wrong, he said, that he become a fan of Seo Jun as an actor after watching his other works too? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Anjalifairy 1603832009.gif

hehhehe complimenting time;) 

11 hours ago, willenette said:

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this good news about SMART endorsement. Ohhh..........Park Seo Joon is the latest international endorser of this brand. An ad is showing him opposite an actress from Myanmar. In a virtual press conference, executives of the telecommunications company shared what his reaction was when he was tapped to become one of its endorsers. They said that he was very happy and very proud of the fact that he will be joining the Smart family alongside Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. They said that PSJ was aware of the campaigns that they did with the first two Korean celebrities. The only request of his team was to make his campaign different and unique from those of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. While the two original campaigns were quite corporate in the treatment,  PSJ wants to play up his fun & romantic persona side to make it stand out. He will be starring in two campaigns and Smart will be releasing his second commercial in the next few weeks. They will bring Park Seo Joon  to the Philippines in the future as per contract, But not now because of the travel restrictions due to pandemic. :blush:

Philippines just as lucky as Japan, their brands always bring him for fanmeetings;)

11 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve Tell me how he can be so handsome all the times. It is interesting to see the video cut of K-drama is WWWSK and PHS. :heart:

Well, IC is Netflix exclusive and WWWSK was big in Philippines I believe, so since it's VIU and Smart collaboration no wonder their used WWWSK. It's was super cute to see PHS though Wooga squad bond is strong and he is the champion of promoting them lmfao 

11 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

October is really Seo Joon's month..so many surprises for his fans :wub: just how many endorsements he has so far for 2020 :relaxed: the more you give the more you get, right.. 

@serenilmauve thank you for the quick update..he looks so handsome in the ads video, as always..lol! The girl is pretty too :)

Yeap, October was a happy fan months with all those updates and announcements;)

• Like 4

@Anjalifairy I think i'm similar with you in terms of expressing my fondness :) I need a place to discuss and explore things about the person i stan..But I knew soompi forum from way back, and i joined several other forums before..lol!  But stanning an actor is actually tiring yet super exciting, at least for me :P

Anyway guys, what does 'k lang yan' mean? I googled but nothing came up, they showed other words.

In his latest instagram post, he wears nike sneakers right? They turn out to be the item that will be released on 30th oct..lol! Does it mean he'll be the endoser too? Or perhaps he's just being sponsored.

@serenilmauve, you're right..i just noticed that about him, he always promotes those close to him..so kind and sweet of him :)

Ah, i just read this..the overseas filming for Dream still can not proceed.

https://twitter.com/4seasonswithIU/status/1321676937715052544?s=19

• Like 3