Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 5/12/2020 at 5:11 PM, serenilmauve said:

btw, he has such a cute mole on his lip;) On this gifs it's so clear;))

Oh is that a mole? I thought that's kind of scar:)) I spotted it for the first time when watching WWWSK.

On 5/12/2020 at 8:41 PM, emollienime said:

itaewon class had so many incredible osts!

Ikr.. I hope one of them will win OST of the year :D

• Like 2

15 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ’s bio with added English subs

Based on google, 10 pyeong house is a single room house. It reminds me of Vogue interview (if i'm not wrong) in 2017. He said when he was young, due to his family's bad circumstances at that time, they lived in a small house where the entire family had to sleep in a single room. When they woke up, they found themselves lying on each other. But thanks to that, although they now don't get to see each other often, they have a very strong bond and are full of affection to each other. And he said he always tried to be a good son and never once ran away from home for his brothers' sake :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Oh is that a mole? I thought that's kind of scar:)) I spotted it for the first time when watching WWWSK.

Ikr.. I hope one of them will win OST of the year :D

I think it’s too dark and too round to be anything else, but a mole :P I think I saw it the most in IC, I’m not sure... Because of all those filter colors and close up shots?;) 

I hope so too. Gaho’s Start literally a perfect song! And it’s so catchy, so meaningful, so different ^_^ 

• Like 2

That hair though :love:

All I can think about, that he looks like a cute mushroom himself :lol: 

I love japchae, but thanks to Youn’s Kitchen 2 I now always remember them cooking, serving and eating it :lol:

Based on google, 10 pyeong house is a single room house. It reminds me of Vogue interview (if i'm not wrong) in 2017. He said when he was young, due to his family's bad circumstances at that time, they lived in a small house where the entire family had to sleep in a single room. When they woke up, they found themselves lying on each other. But thanks to that, although they now don't get to see each other often, they have a very strong bond and are full of affection to each other. And he said he always tried to be a good son and never once ran away from home for his brothers' sake :wub:

I don’t remember reading or knowing about it. He had a lot of troubles in the past, but I’m glad, that now his family can live a comfortable life because he worked so hard. Such a great son and older brother:heart: 

• Like 2

The 10 Best Korean Dramas to Watch on Netflix

best-korean-dramas-to-watch-netflix.jpg
Photo Illustration by Sangsuk Sylvia Kang for TIME; Netflix (4); Getty (1)

After months of staying at home to help stop the spread of the coronavirus, many people have binged their way through the expected fare: Tiger King; reality competition shows; the entire Disney catalog; movies about social distancing to watch while social distancing. But there’s another world of entertainment for those who are willing to “overcome the one-inch tall barrier of subtitles,” as Oscar-winning director Bong Joon-Ho said—and prepared to stay up until the wee hours clutching a box of Kleenex: Korean dramas.

With cliffhangers in every episode and endless variations of star-crossed lovers, separations and deaths, K-dramas almost always guarantee an emotional roller coaster. While certain storylines remain core to Korean series—a love triangle (or square), an unsolved murder mystery, a tragic backstory—plenty of recent K-dramas have avoided well-worn tropes and brought fresh narratives across various genres, from rom-coms to crime thrillers to historical series. Created with original soundtracks—oftentimes with songs from K-pop artists—each Korean series also boasts a unique audio identity. 

In the past year, Netflix has signed contracts with additional Korean production and broadcasting companies as its catalog of K-dramas grows. TIME picked the best ones to watch, from fan favorites of the last decade to new series that only recently finished airing. For the purposes of this list, shows unavailable on Netflix USA are not included.

Itaewon Class (2020)

Following an accident that kills his father, Park Sae-Ro-Yi (Park Seo-Joon) is laser-focused on a mission to bring down the powerful food conglomerate Jangga Group. Its CEO, Jang Dae-Hee (Yoo Jae-Myung), had a hand in both Sae-Ro-Yi’s expulsion from school and his three-year prison sentence. Despite his past as a convict, Sae-Ro-Yi opens a bar-restaurant and strives to turn it into a top franchise in Korea. He assembles a group of misfits—led by teen influencer Jo Yi-Seo (Kim Da-Mi), who becomes the restaurant’s manager—and faces off against CEO Jang. Based on the webtoon of the same name, Itaewon Class begins as a classic underdog story but evolves into a tale on the limits of vengeance and the strength of camaraderie. With its diverse cast, the series also openly addresses issues of discrimination based on race and gender identity.

credit: TIME Magazine

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1