Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve

Yes. Indeed he did a great job! Even Lee Seojin asked Seojun to order his foods lol:))

And how affectionate big brother he is that he can't watch baseball now bcs it reminds him to his brother and it hurts to see :tears: I feel so warm knowing this fact. 

I read it somewhere before (the 52 hour work week system) but didn't think it would also apply to drama and movie shooting. A good revolution i think. South Korea had 68 work hours before (correct me if i'm wrong). It means they work 13 hours per day (monday to friday). That's.... exhausting :crazy: I remember he said he could barely sleep properly during WWWSK days due to the tight shooting schedule. Now we know why Itaewon Class filming took longer. And i noticed in the early months of filming, around september until december, he seemed to have more free time:)) He was spotted watching BTS concert, attending Peakboy's show, shopping, or just hanging out with woogas. Really, i had that thought in mind at that time, "why does he play a lot recently? Shouldn't he go filming?!" :lol:

By the way, can't wait to meet Yoon Hongdae! :love: I'm curious about Hondae's hairstyle:))

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 3

Park Seo Joon Shares Glimpse Of Script For Upcoming Film With IU + Lee Hyun Woo Responds

Park Seo Joon Shares Glimpse Of Script For Upcoming Film With IU + Lee Hyun Woo Responds

Park Seo Joon and Lee Hyun Woo seem to be excited about their new film!

The two friends will be starring together in the upcoming film “Dream” (literal title), which will be helmed by the director of the record-breaking hit movie “Extreme Job” and the recent JTBC drama “Melo Is My Nature.” The film will tell the story of a motley crew of inexperienced players trying out for the Homeless World Cup, an annual international soccer event.

Park Seo Joon will be starring in the movie as Yoon Hong Dae, a professional soccer player who ends up coaching the team after he is put on disciplinary probation. Lee Hyun Woo will play the role of In Sun, one of the players on the team, while IU will star as the film’s female lead.

On April 25, Park Seo Joon took to Instagram to share a sneak peek of the script for the upcoming film. The actor posted a photo of the screenplay’s whimsical cover, which bears names and cartoonish portraits of each of the main characters—as well as a post-it with the name of Park Seo Joon’s character Hong Dae.

In addition to pointing out his character’s portrait in the photo, Park Seo Joon wrote in the caption, “Hong Dae.”

Shortly afterwards, Lee Hyun Woo responded by leaving a comment with “In Sun”—the name of his own character—and a couple of cute emojis.

Park-Seo-Joon-Lee-Hyun-Woo-Instagram.png

credit: soompi

• Like 2

According to this acc, PSJ had a get together with Kim Dami, Ryu Kyungsoo, Kim Donghee and Tony Hong (Hong Seok Cheon) at the rooftop of My Sky (owned by Tony Hong). Based on the time he posted, it was on last friday i guess. He said PSJ's hairstyle was still the same as in the drama. He looked good in white boxed knit wear. And he replied a comment saying PSJ is good looking and charming with good personality.

Glad they're still in touch :)

Now PSJ follows Tony Hong's IG :)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

*** I re-watched his drama, "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?" I don't feel the need to explain how PSJ was both charming & convincing as a narcissistic VP. I'm glad that his popularity has started in this drama when he's now heading major drama series as the male lead. I love the OST especially the track, "It's You" by Jeon See Woon. The singer's voice is soft & gentle....love it! The show is definitely more than average to me because it made me laugh, smile & crave for love so as to speak.....The idea of establishing a connection of dark memories of childhood & the present time brought freshness to the script. The office & the people there were used as a very good props for the development of the story.  :lol: Love this drama! 

• Like 3