Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

17 K-Dramas To Binge Watch When You’re Stuck At Home

The perfect script and guaranteed good watch:

“Itaewon Class”

Park Sae Ro Yi (Park Seo Joon) is seeking vengeance on the family who put him in jail and killed his father. He spends his time in prison intricately coming up with a plan to take down the people who ruined his life. Herein starts his adventures as the owner of Sweet Night pub.

itaewon-class9.jpg

“Itaewon Class” is based on the web comic written by Jo Kwang Jin. Because of its huge success and great storyline, it was turned into a K-drama. The drama has become a huge success as the script breaks down so many norms when it comes to traditional K-dramas. The characters are all unique and have their quirks that are relatable to basically anyone. You’ll become so invested in all of them!

itaewon-class.gif

credit: soompi

• Like 2

It's happening! PSJ sent coffee truck to Woo Dohwan in supporting his new drama The King. 

PSJ message on the yellow banner :

"Dohwanaa.. Come and get some coffee with Joyoung". (i believe Joyoung is his character's name in the drama). 

On the blue banner :

"The King actors, i cheer you on!"

Meanwhile i'm still not sure with WDH caption. Still confused with this korean particle -(으)로. Maybe something like :

"In the morning, it's Park Saeroy and in the evening, it's The King".

Cmiiw :D

:heart:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Korean brand outdoor industry was heavily swayed by the refrain of going out with the Social Distancing campaign in March.
But in April, the industry began to shake off concerns and seen growth in sales. 
Analysts say that as number of people visit the rare nature in the aftermath of the social distance movement, the purchase of outdoor clothes and supplies has also increased. Industry insiders noted that sales at the stores of Cheonggyeong and Dobongsan were maintained for the first two weeks of April, while those in their 20s and 30s often upload their proof shots to SNS.

By March, K2 is topping the list followed by Discovery and North Face in the top 3 sales rankings. K2 grew 2.4% year over year despite the unstable economy with Corona19.

114977-69622-2747.jpg

With sales of KRW 10.121 million from April 1 to 12, K2 found a rebound factor in the selection of the brand model that all ages like as the strength of K2. Suzy and Park Seojun were chosen as brand models to make them feel like friendly brand.

Original article :

www.ktnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=114977

Just wanna say that with Park Seojun as your brand model will never go wrong:))

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

I just saw an article from soompi about Jun Ji Hoon is in talks to star opposite Jun Ji Hyun who was said that Park Seo Jun is also in talksm the mount Jiri drama. I am disappointed I admit of course but I believe good things will come in his way. Anyway, lets look forward and cheer for Seo Jun with IU. Stay safe friends :heart:

Edited by withPSJ4ever
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Making Hwarang drama (throwback)

Thanks for this. Haven't seen Hwarang stuffs in a long time :D Remember Seojun complained a lot about wearing the costume in the super hot weather. Them using the mini fan dominated the making:))

• Like 2