Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

PSJ and Simba for K2 CF

Simba is now a model too ^_^

Okay, after watching it in HD, I'm now not sure it's Simba, another trained dog, because it is groomed a bit different. But we didn't see Simba for a long time, so who knows;))

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Peakboy Talks About Support From “Wooga” Squad Members Park Seo Joon And BTS’s V + Makes A Promise With Paul Kim

Apr 29, 2020
by S. Park

Peakboy shared stories about his friends!

On the April 28 broadcast of MBC every1’s “Video Star,” Peakboy appeared as a guest along with Ha Dong Kyun, Kim Feel, and Paul Kim.

Peakboy is a member of the “Wooga” squad which consists of BTS’s V, Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Sik, and Choi Woo Shik. When asked about his friends’ reactions to his appearance on the variety show, Peakboy answered, “They said to do a good job.”

He continued, “When I first appeared on MBC’s ‘How Do You Play?‘ Park Seo Joon sent me a long text message. He said he watched the episode about three times and choked up. He’s someone who knows all about my difficult times.”

Peakboy_1.jpg

Sharing a bit about his conversation with V, Peakboy said, “He said that I should talk clearly about the ‘Wooga’ family if I was going to talk about it.” He further explained, “We’re close. We’re all close.”

(skip unrelated......)

source : Soompi

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

13 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Peakboy mentioned PSJ, V and Wooga squad around 1:32

Hi serenilmauve, thanks for sharing the video. Ye, yesterday, April 28, in "Video Star" he made a guest appearance. He mentioned getting support rom PSJ for his TV show appearance. He mentioned in the clip that even during his 1st-ever TV show appearance last year, PSJ also sent him a long message, saying that he watched that show 3-times. Peakboy considered PSJ his buddy/best friend so, I'm sure PSJ knows how much he struggled in the past. Ye,  Peakboy, PSJ, V & Park  Hyung Sik are the members of "Wooga Family".  :lol:

• Like 2