Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

***My 1st time here on this thread. I just want to share this here............... :P

Koreans Vote For Male Celebs Whose Fiery Passion Could Melt The Frost This Winter

It’s that time of year—as the days grow colder and the winter chill begins to descend, the scorching heat of summer increasingly seems like a distant memory.

As Koreans prepare for the coming winter, a recent survey asked participants to choose the male celebrities whose “passionate charm would melt the cold and the winter frost.” From September 25 to October 22, online academy Seven Edu conducted a poll that revealed which male stars people thought were ablaze with passion.

TVXQ’s Yunho topped the survey results with an impressive 55 percent of all votes placed. The star is famous for approaching his every endeavor with a fiery passion, whether it be acting or music or even a guest appearance on a variety show.

Actor Park Bo Gum came in second place with 13 percent of the total votes, followed by Kim Jong Kook and BTS’s RM (each of whom claimed 7 percent of all votes placed). Actor Park Seo Joon rounded out the top five with 5 percent of the total votes.

Which stars do you think are the most passionate? Share your thoughts with us below!

Source (1) / soompi news

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Cecentre said:

@willenette Welcome! Thank you for the article too! I haven't been looking for his news for so long and I feel so bad about it :sweat:

Alright PSJ at Daejong Awards:

Reveal hidden contents

DqGsae7UUAYYOdk.jpg

DqGscFMVYAA1FRD.jpg

DqGsdT3VYAA52IT.jpg

Cre: @AboutPSJ

Hi Cecentre, thanks for the welcome. Also, thanks for sharing the pictures during Daejong Awards. Ye, I also noticed that he seems to look tired. Despite, he still looked good. :P

K-Dramas That Gave Actors Their Big Break

All it takes is one killer role for an actor to become a Hallyu star and secure his position in the Korean entertainment industry. A lot of actors go unnoticed and struggle for many years before they make their big break-out role. Here’s to all those actors who worked hard to make a name for themselves (and continue to work hard). Check out our list of K-dramas that boosted actors into the spotlight!

Park Seo Joon in “A Witch’s Romance”

park-seo-joon-768x432.png

Park Seo Joon was able to climb to fame very quickly, and with good reason. He’s been able to gain enough respect that people trust the scripts that he takes on, almost guaranteeing success in the roles that he chooses. He started off in various small roles, but his most significant role was when he played the young and charming Yoon Dong Ha alongside Uhm Jung Hwa in the rom-com drama “A Witch’s Romance.”

park-seo-joon.jpg

Start watching “A Witch’s Romance”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

5 K-Dramas That Will Warm Your Hearts On Cold Winter Nights

PhotoGrid_1541574469084.jpg?resize=660,4

There’s no other constant companion to that cold winter breeze than the temptation of staying home to binge-watch K-Dramas instead.

As we face the remaining “ber” months, snuggling cozily in bed while binge-watching your latest K-Drama favorites sounds like an amazing idea!

To make your lives easier, we’ve picked five K-Dramas which will surely warm your heart with romance, make you believe in love, and evoke all kinds of emotions you could possibly think of!

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim?

Remember Park Seo Joon also known as the man whose aegyo lowkey made as die in feels as Ko Dong Man from Fight My Way and the stern but actually soft-hearted Ji Sung Joon in She Was Pretty? He’s got another rom-com that will make you fall in love with his charms, together with Park Min Young whose beauty just truly astounds us!

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim? will hook you with its tale about a not-so-typical kind of boss-secretary relationship while proving that a good story doesn’t necessarily need an evil adversary.

01-Secretary-Kim.jpg?resize=768,768&ssl=

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hellokpop

• Like 2

[Photo] Park Seo-joon Is Muscled and Tough in the First Still for "The Divine Fury"

photo1016895.jpg

First still added for the upcoming Korean movie "The Divine Fury" (2018)

Directed by Jason Kim

With Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan, Jo Eun-hyung, Choi Wooshik, Esom,...

Started filming: 2018/08/14
Synopsis
A story about a man who has lost his father, and the final battle between him and the god of death.

Release date in Korea : 2019

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wholovesbrownies said:

Hi wholovesbrownies, thanks for sharing this. This kid is so adorable. I love this picture of them together (below) - Looking forward to see this commercial soon. I wonder when this will begin airing on television in Korea. They're such an adorable & CUTE duo.  I love that picture of them together you posted where he squats down to meet her height. :P

Park-Seo-Joon-Na-Eun-1.jpg

cr-soompi news

• Like 1

This Is What 20 Of Today’s Biggest K-Drama Stars Look Like In Their First Roles Vs. Their Latest Roles

From their first roles to their latest.

18. Park Seo Joon

Debut role: 2012, on School 3

park seo joon 1 Photo from Dream High 2

Latest role: 2018, on What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim as Lee Young Joon

park seo joon 2

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 2

This Top Idol Looks So Similar To Park Seo Joon, He Fooled Seo Joon’s Own Fans

This idol is so good looking and so similar to actor Park Seo Joon, he even fooled Seo Joon’s fans. 

Wanna One‘s Hwang Minhyun recalled the time when he was passing by the music show studio when fans gave him a present, telling him to “do well on stage” that day.

gWkhXWlhAv2h0XUq31NjkG6umtNyy09kAydVl6vM

But when Minhyun opened the present and read the letter, he realized it was all for Park Seo Joon! The fans had mistaken him for the popular actor!

“I received gifts from Park Seo Joon’s Japanese fans before.

I was so thankful for them and opened the letters to read it but the name said Park Seo Joon. They mistook me for Park Seo Joon.”

— Hwang Minhyun

Park Seo Joon was the MC of Music Bank for quite some time, and his fans would wait for him to arrive at the KBS studio in order to give him presents and fan letters.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/AKCGTQNsKhZpeDfOZIhQ8-WQZilxULjgc-z4iEHgcFfJCkUw4On4xZDGXqHMOiVR61cjukPusskMIKyM0jnUCFrWbqSGHNT26w=w380-nu-rh

Ever the gentleman, Hwang Minhyun dropped by Park Seo Joon’s waiting room to return the gifts to the rightful owner after.

“Park Seo Joon was the MC of Music Bank at the time, so I personally delivered them to him.”

— Hwang Minhyun

Both Hwang Minhyun and Park Seo Joon have the dreamy boyfriend look with soft eyes, sharp nose and luscious lips! It appears the fans were too blinded by each of the mens’ beauty to correctly tell them apart!

COppymkut0Hd3dW0LB4_e5C53TWRiVQmMlCxhnYW

Do they look alike to you?

Ix0Y_B3t5JhsXGxHWXFBujy8IvjyG1j7zbxnmIq0

y_TfcJqBeojSZ95_BnXApX7iXfA1TZ_CBH099d1R

source : koreaboo

On 11/23/2018 at 9:40 PM, roseyyyy said:

Hi roseyyyy, thanks for sharing the clip. I didn't know that he's the endorser of Ziozia until I saw the video. :lol:

Park Seo Joon Confesses About Difficulties While Filming “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

d5e676825dd949a2a2c273f6f800961f.png?s=9

In the upcoming edition of High Cut magazine,  Park Seo Joon portrayed a sporty, street style which was a completely different look from his usual suit and formal hairstyle.

Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

In the interview after the photo shoot, Park Seo Joon was asked about how he felt about attempting an occult genre through his next work, “The Divine Fury.” Park Seo Joon responded, “Despite the genre, I believe that the movie will be heartfelt. I think the movie will be fun from the beginning, and it’s a style that I’ve wanted to try in the past.”

Park Seo Joon also revealed his secret on how he was able to digest his role in  “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” so naturally, despite the various difficulties. “There were expectations from viewers who read the original story. It was burdensome to adhere to the original while trying to show something new,” he explained.

PSJ3.jpg

When talking about his role, Park Seo Joon commented, “It took a long time to develop Lee Young Joon’s distinct way of talking. I put a lot of thought into what kind of movements wouldn’t be awkward with his speech. Despite this, I thought, ‘When will I be able to try this character again? Isn’t my age perfect for this timing?'”

He also added, laughing, “In the future, there will be more stories based on webtoons, and there will definitely be characters like Lee Young Joon. I wanted to attempt the role first, before the viewers got used to this sort of character. That way, it’ll feel more refreshing.”

PSJ4.jpg

Park Seo Joon, who is also famous for having many close friends such as BTS’s V, Park Hyung Sik, and Choi Woo Shik, also mentioned during the interview, “I’m not aware that I’m the older one when I meet with these friends. They only speak to me formally; we hang out like same-age friends, especially because I’ve been filming with coworkers who are younger than me recently.”

Look forward to Park Seo Joon and his upcoming film, “The Divine Fury.”

PSJ5.jpg

Source (1) / soompi news

Park Seo Joon Talks About Challenges In Filming 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim'

park-seo-joon-talks-about-the-challenges

Korean actor Park Seo Joon has been dubbed by the Korean press as the "master of romantic comedy" because of his stellar performance in the recent K-drama What's Wrong With Secretary Kim. But not known to many, Park had some difficulties in portraying the role of a narcissist Vice-President of a conglomerate in the TV series.

Park talked about the difficulties of playing the role of Lee Young Joon in an interview with High Cut Magazine. He admitted that it wasn't an easy character since many people have also watched the webtoon version of the show before it was adapted to television.

Park confessed that the expectations from viewers who read the novel add to the pressure to portray his role perfectly.

"It was burdensome to adhere to the original while trying to show something new," he explained (via Soompi).

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim is based on the novel of the same title by Jung Kyung Yoon. It was first published in 2013 and then serialized into a comic in 2015.

Park shared his secret on how he effectively portrayed the role of Young Joon so naturally. However, he also admitted that it takes a long time before he develops Young Joon's distinct way of speaking without being awkward. 

In tvN's What's Wrong With Secretary Kim, Park's character, Lee Young Joon, is the Vice Chairman of Yumyeon Group. He is handsome and very much capable of running his family's business. However, his narcissism makes it difficult for his secretary, Kim Mi So (Park Min-young), to work for him. He later reveals his feeling towards Mi So after realizing that he might lose her.

The series was a major hit in South Korea and Park received positive reviews from both critics and viewers for his performance.

Park will next appear in mystery/action movie, The Divine Fury. The 29-year-old actor was asked about how he felt about attempting an occult genre this time around. The Fight My Way star said despite being in mystery genre category, the movie will be a "heartfelt" one. He added that this is the type of film that he been wanting to try.

The publication's interview with Park will not be complete without asking him about his celebrity friends. He was asked about his bromance with some of the top Korean celebrities today such as his Hwarang co-stars BTS member V and actor Park Hyung Sik, and Fight My Way co-star Choi Woo Shik.

"I'm not aware that I'm the older one when I meet with these friends. They only speak to me formally. We hang out like same-age friends," he shared.

source : http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/46392/20181128/park-seo-joon-talks-about-challenges-in-filming-whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim.htm

*** Of all dramas of PSJ that I've watched, I got attached very much to his character in this drama.  I love the story line.  The start is kinda slow/boring but it gets better as the EP progresses! :lol:

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Team Reunites For Fun Night Out

bec15829f6334592a9b92b89532eb95d.jpeg?s=

The cast of tvN’s hit drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” recently had a fun reunion!

On December 2, singer and actress Yewon took to her personal Instagram account to post a photo with the caption, “We’re a little late but it was so nice for all of us to get together like this, even our director, despite everyone being busy! ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.’ I love you.”

Hong Ji Yoon, another cast member of the drama, shared more photos and wrote, “Chansung and Kang Hong Seok were a little late, so they’re on the table. Our ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim’ team is seriously the best. I love you.”

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” aired on tvN from June to July and was one of the most popular dramas of the summer. The drama followed the story of a narcissistic vice president of his family-owned company (Park Seo Joon) and his perfect secretary (Park Min Young) who finally decides to quit her job.

Why not go back to the fun drama for a rewatch? Catch the drama below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

Goodbye 2018: Best Korean Celebs Outfits Of 2018

The year of 2018 is close to its end! This year, once again, there were plenty of great fashions among Korean actors and actresses. They have shown wonderful outfits for dramas, photoshoots, award ceremonies, airport fashion, etc.

The hard task is to choose the best of this year actors’ fashion.

Below are some of our favorites this year. This list does not include acting-dols.

Korean Actors

2- Park SeoJoon

best korean celeb outfit, korean actors fashion, park seojoon

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1

Goodbye 2018: Top 10 Most Handsome Korean Actors According To Kpopmap Readers

Kpopmap has made an Ideal Type World Cup with the title: “Who Would You Pick As The Best Looking Actor?” Around 60 Korean actors are part of the game!

Readers that took part in the game choose the best looking actor according to their personal standard. The compilation of all the results gives a ranking of them.

Aren’t you curious about the result? What would be international fans ranking on the subject? Based on November 27th data, here is the top 10 most handsome Korean actors based on Kpopmap readers.

5- Park SeoJoon

park-seojoon-content-Y.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/goodbye-2018-top-10-most-handsome-korean-actors-according-to-kpopmap-readers/

• Like 1