[Drama 2014] Three Days 쓰리데이즈

Guest ngthuhien149

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest corona911

http://blackpami_26.blog.me/50185950040요긴 어디?! 쓰리 데이즈 촬영현장!!2013/12/30 16:0467294f98gw1ec30aze3g6j20kk0bk0ua.jpg
이렇게 사람이 많은 이 곳은 어디일까요?! 
바로바로....SBS 별에서 온 그대 후속작인 쓰리데이즈 촬영장입니다♥세트장 넘넘 고급스럽죠?!오늘은 파미가 어느 멋진 배우님의 일일 코디 겸 매니저로 출동했다죠^ㅡ^
쓰리데이즈 대박날 듯합니다.완전 연기파 배우분들이 넘넘 많아요~
이 날은 손현주 배우님과 윤제문배우님 등등 만나볼 수 있었는데요.NG 한 번 없이 착착~ 진행되는데 역시 프로분들은 달랐어요+ㅁ+파미도 숨죽이고 배우분들이 연기하는 모습을 봤답니다~!!연기모습도 보고, 티비로 나올 모니터도 열심히 시청하고신기신기+ㅁ+
2월부터 방송예정인 쓰리데이즈!! 본방사수해야겠습니다!!!암요암요!! 누가나오는데+ㅁ+♥으힛-

class="postitle" style="color: rgb(23, 23, 23); text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(237, 238, 240);"131222 PARK YOOCHUN TAKES THE BATON FROM LEE MINHO AND KIM SOOHYUN TO CONTINUE THE SBS WEDNESDAY-THURSDAY SUCCESS STREAKDecember 31, 2013 by kisschunnie (6002sky)

realyong20131222111108_I_05_C_1_59_20131222113302

With his appearance in ‘Three Days’ confirmed, sing and actor Park Yoochun will be continuing the golden acting legacy.

Park Yoochun is set to appear in SBS’ new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Three Days’. Though there were a few issues between the broadcasting company and production company, the issues were ironed out and Park Yoochun has once again been confirmed to appear as the leading role of ‘Three Days’.

SBS stated, “We will begin filming for the drama, starting with Sohn Hyun Joo’s parts in late December. We have had to work with Park Yoochun’s agency to make his schedule work as he is currently filming ‘Sea Fog’, and he will be joining the team in mid-January next year.”

Park Yoochun will be continuing the golden legacy of SBS’ Wednesday-Thursday dramas. Kicking off with Jo In Sung in ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ in February, SBS has been easily beating its competition with actors and dramas like Lee Jong Seok in ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’, Lee Minho in ‘Heirs’ and Kim Soohyun in ‘Man from the Stars’.

Park Yoochun has been chosen as the man to continue this golden legacy for SBS. He has already made his mark as a talented actor through his roles in ‘Rooftop Prince’ and ‘I Miss You’. He was recently chosen to appear in director Bong Joon Ho’s ‘Sea Fog’, standing alongside talented veterans of the industry.

One broadcasting company representative stated, “Park Yoochun is one of the few actors in the industry to can sell his dramas for 200,000 dollars per episode in Japan. His acting skills have skyrocketed recently, making him the greatest blue chip in the industry.”

Park Yoochun and screenwriter Kim Eun Hui’s collaboration has garnered a great deal of attention. Kim Eun Hui has made her mark through dramas like ‘Sign’ and ‘Ghost’, working alongside actors such as Park Shin Yang and So Ji Seob. Because of this, many representatives in the industry are expecting Park Yoochun to grow and move one step further to become an amazing actor.

The production company stated, “We’ve completed all preparations, including casting, location hunting, set production and martial arts training. We plan to begin filming soon, early next week at the latest. The entire process will take six months.”

‘Three Days’ is a production that depicts the disappearance of the president with the sound of three gunshots. Sohn Hyun Joo will be playing the role of the president, while Park Yoochun will be playing an elite bodyguard. The first episode will air in February.

Source: [sports hankook]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

Guest JAYwalkers

YOOCHUN AT SBS  AWARDS TODAY

Bc0fFBMCMAIW7RD.jpg

Bc0hI82CcAAmsIw.png

Bc0hBRNCEAIM5Hw.png

(TRANS) http://t.co/57vxLfgY6W

YC: Hello, I am Park Yuchun. Nice to meet you. 
JYM: Hello, I am Jung Yumi.
YC: It's been 1 year since I last saw you in Rooftop Prince. 
JYM: Indeed, it's been a while. 
YC: Have you been doing well?
JYM: Yes, I have. The drama Wonderful Mama was just up on the nominees but I didn't get any awards. Well, let's just say I've been doing well. 
YC: You've been receiving lots of love from younger men lately. 
JYM: Indeed.. I feel like having a love like war everyday these days. I'm having fun filming lovey dovey scenes.
YC: I...
JYM: Park Yuchun-ssi...
JYM: What is it?
YC: Ah, I just wanted to say I'm a younger man too. 
JYM: Ah...
YC: I'm sorry. 
JYM: Lately, are you... 
YC: Are you asking me how I have been doing lately?
JYM: Yes, I am. You have been busy lately, haven't you? 
MC: What are you two doing right now?
YC: I'm sorry. 
MC: Is it Xman? 
YC: No no, it' s not.
JYM: I'm sorry. 
JYM: You have been busy lately, haven't you?
YC: Yes, I have. Lately, I have been busy filming my movie touring the provinces. I will also come back with a new SBS drama next year. 
JYM: We will look forward to it a lot. 

(presenting award) 

Translated by Sheena 

1388500837_630400.jpg

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140102 Park Yoo Chun and Park Ha Sun already showing chemistry after topping Japanese pollJanuary 2, 2014 · rilanna

1388625715_631013.jpg

Park Yoo Chun and Park Ha Sun who will lead upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Three Days’ this February, are already showing some good chemistry, after they had topped a poll which polled Japanese fans on the most influential Korean dramas in Japan for the past year.

Japan’s nationwide chain of video rental shops and bookstores, Tsutaya, had held a poll on the ‘Most influential Korean Dramas Best 20’ from January 1st to November 30th of last year. In the end, MBC TV drama ‘Dong Yi’ was ranked first, while SBS TV drama ‘Rooftop Prince’ was second.

‘Rooftop Prince’ was a 2012 drama that was led by Park Yoo Chun. It first aired on Japan’s Korean Wave Variety channel KNTV, before airing on Japan’s TBS in June, and is highly popular among Japanese fans. Park Ha Sun starred as Queen In Hyun in the 2010 drama ‘Dong Yi’, and has continued to draw attention from Japanese fans since.

The production company for ‘Three Days’, Golden Sum Pictures, said with confidence, “The results of the poll by Tsutaya has really excited us. The increasing number of overseas requests for the broadcast rights of ‘Three Days’ is probably because of this poll results. We will seek to open a new era for Korean dramas through Park Yoo Chun and Park Ha Sun.”

‘Three Days’ sees the collaboration of screenwriter Kim Eun Hee (SIGN, Ghost) and director Shin Kyung Soo (Tree of Deep Roots), with filming set to crank in on January 26th.

The drama will take over from ‘You Who Came From The Stars’ in end-February.

Credit: KpopFightingShared By: JYJ3

Guest JAYwalkers

News about Yoochun for <Three days> appear in metro Seoul newspaper!

[2Jan2014 metroseoul excerpt] Masterpiece of SBS action drama #ThreeDays has been confirmed to be broadcast straight after "Man from Stars". "Three Days", the most anticipated drama for the first half of the year, is in the midst of demonstrating their combat power. This is expected to be a solid and attractive script that was written by the popular writer, Kim Eun Hee who wrote "Sign" and "Phantom". Cast members#ParkYuchun and reliable Son Hyeon-joo, Yoon Je-moon etc.

Trans Korean to Chinese: Sally_2002
Trans Chinese to English: @fourc_pyc

831301875.jpg?1388657154
831301866.jpg?1388657152
pics credit:  xiakiss, trans credit  : fourc_pyc

Archived