[Drama 2014] Three Days 쓰리데이즈

Guest ngthuhien149

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 131228 Showbiz Stars who’ll brighten up 2014 ‘Year of the Horse’ – Park YuchunDecember 28, 2013 · rilanna

thein201311270135012.jpg~original

#Park Yuchun – doing a good movie, also doing a good drama

For Park Yuchun it seems that it’s time to remove the description ‘idol-turned-’ in front of his name now.

Park Yuchun will present new projects at the same time on the big screen and television for 2014. Currently he is filming for the movie ‘Sea Fog’(directed by Shim Sung-bo) that’s produced by director Bong Joon-ho. Park Yuchun is demonstrating his existence among Kim Yoon Seok, Moon Sung Geun, and other distinguished senior actors.

A movie representative said, “Director Bong Joon-ho and the screenwriter of ‘Memories of Murder’ director Shim Sung-bo are the ones with their precise and fastidious reputations who have the good eye for an actor. They chose Park Yuchun, whose evaluated high value is still unexpressed as an actor”.

Park Yuchun will finish filming for ‘Sea Fog’ in late January and launch into filming for SBS new Wed-Thurs mini-series ‘Three Days’. Having written ‘Sign’ and ‘Ghost’ and such, named as the Korean genre’s best is writer Kim Eun Hee who had chosen Park Shin Yang and So Ji Sub and now Park Yuchun.

In ‘Three Days’ Park Yuchun will ranks alongside Son Hyun Joo, Yoon Je Moon and other elite actors. A representative for ‘Three Days’ stated, “Park Yuchun showed enthusiasm toward receiving the same training as the real Blue House security service. His filmography will be filled with an abundant of major projects”.

Source: Weekly HankookiTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3Please take out with full credits

Guest ngthuhien149

This one is not totally related but for people who worried about the new huge budget saeguk named Unprecedented possibly casting Han Suk Kyu, as I predicted in previous post, this drama, like other big saeguk of MBC, will be in Mon Tue slot after Empress Ki starting from April. SO in no way we have to compete with that one. We will start when Age of Feeling is done with half of its run, and possibly at the same time with MBC Cunning Single Lady http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Cunning_Single_Lady.php  It is the only one in pre production plan of MBC now but I am not so sure.

Three Days cast...Script reading^^
[PIC] Yuchun reading "Three Days" Scrip !^^Cr:newsen
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 131230 Son Hyun Joo “…Park Yuchun possesses a lot of special talents”December 29, 2013 · rilanna

598601882.jpg~original

Son Hyun Joo talked about Park Yuchun as they gets set to act in ‘Three Days’.

Son Hyun Joo said, “Park Yuchun has style and a lot of special talents” and “In particular, there is for certain no mistake that he’ll be devoted to any of his roles he takes on, he’s a good actor”.

Source: Sports DongaTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3Please take out with full credits

In the most recent interview, Son Hyun Joo was asked about the 2 young actors he recently works with. "Kim Soo Hyun is charming and Park Yoochun is multi talented" "I am confident in them"

Cr http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20131230/59860232/2

via 6002sky

>> I adore both Yoochun and Soohyun for their daebak acting skill..Both are talented actors..It would be awesome if someday Soohyun and Yoochun can work together for a movie project :)

I'm happy that Yoochun is back to small screen..I know Yoochun always wants to improve his acting skill..Glad to know that he chose this drama for his come-back..I'm proud of Yoochun because he's not afraid to try any kind of role for his acting career..He's a talented actor..Hopefully this drama will be a hit just like his previous dramas..Wish Yoochun all the best..Yoochun Fighting! ^^

Guest JAYwalkers

class="postitle" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 19px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; text-transform: uppercase;"
class="postitle"The photos of first script reading of 3Days were taken last month
class="postitle"3Days will premiere on February 26th next year on SBS, after Man from Star.
To avoid confusion, according to the most recent article, main female lead is Park Ha Sun not Son Ji Hyun.So Ji Hyun is just 1 of the casts.

credit @6002sky  class="postitle" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 19px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; text-transform: uppercase;"
class="postitle" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 19px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; text-transform: uppercase;"
class="postitle" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 19px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; text-transform: uppercase;"131230 SON HYUN JOO MENTIONED YOOCHUN “VERY MULTI-TALENTED” “I HAVE NO DOUBT”December 30, 2013 by kisschunnie
59860188.2.jpg

In the most recent interview, Son Hyun Joo was asked about the 2 young actors he has recently worked with, Park Yoochun and Kim Soo Hyun. He said “Kim Soo Hyun is charming and Yoochun has many great talents.” then he continued “I am confident in them. Especially devoted to the roles, they are both great actors I have no doubt”

Credit: Sport Donga

Shared by: 6002sky

Guest berlianlove

the script reading picture look so good. i can feel the chemistry between the cast. also the full line up cast sound promising so many veteran actors. it will be good opportunity to yc to learn more from them. so phs is a female lead i really like her and she looks so beautiful in recent photo. Honestly, I’m so anxious about the result of this drama’s rating. now that rating becomes very important, more than the quality of the drama itself. All k-drama fans aware that SBS has been striking continuously in rating for their Wed-Thurs drama timeslot. They hit the highest rating from IHYV, TMS, TH and the current airing MFTS. MFTS already hit 20% with just 4 episode. it's will be big shoe for three days to fill in. ok don't throw rocks to me, i’m just concerned about the viewership result, and the following harsh comments that will likely be targetted toward Yoochun, if the rating didn’t meet the previous success of SBS’s dramas. hopefully three days will be huge success because the plot sound promising and they will pre produce half of the drama. so i expect more from three days. btw i wish all the best for the actors and production.

Guest JAYwalkers

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Park Yoo Chun and the Cast of ‘Three Days’ Hold First Script Reading2013.12.30 15:30  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Ready to kick off another project, JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun and the cast of SBS’s new drama, Three Days recently held a script reading.

82301145.jpg

On December 30, SBS unveiled still cuts from the script reading session, showing Park Yoo Chun, Son Hyun Joo, Park Ha Sun, So E Hyun, Yoon Jae Moon, and other talented actors, raising the anticipation bar for the drama. 

The session took place in November with the talented cast and staff meeting each other for the first time. Despite that fact, everyone appeared in good spirits, exchanging jokes and light conversation, starting the drama on the right foot. 

21815270.jpg

The first shooting for Three Days took December 26. The drama will broadcast in February. 

Meanwhile, Park Yoo Chun will appear at the 2013 SBS Drama Awards as a presenter on December 31. 

Photo credit: Golden Thumb Pictures

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/54719/parkyoochun-and-cast-starts-drama

Guest JAYwalkers

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 14.65625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"JYJ’s Yoochun Attends ‘SBS Drama Awards’ Before Starting New Drama

By Staff Writer | December 30, 2013 12:47 AM EST

jyj-s-yoochun-attends-sbs-drama-awards-b

JYJ member and actor Yoochun will be greeting the viewers and audience through 2013 'SBS Drama Awards' before starting his new drama.

SBS released a statement on the 27th saying that Yoochun will be attending 2013 'SBS Drama Awards' before starting his new SBS drama "Three Days" next year.

Yoochun is making a return to SBS after his appearance in 2012 drama "Rooftop Prince." In 2012 Yoochun had the honor of winning 4 awards at the 'SBS Drama Awards.' He won the Best Acting Award, Best Teen Actor Award, Best Couple Award, and the Most Popular Award.

One SBS rep stated, "Yoochun recently finished his first script reading for 'Three Days,' and is focusing on analysis of his character Han Tae Kyung. He will appear in the new drama as a transformed actor, and viewers will probably be glad to see him at the Drama Awards Ceremony before then."

"Three Days" is about a president that goes on a vacation to his private villa with three presidential guards, and turns up missing. The bodyguards go off in search of the missing president in this drama. Yoochun will be acting alongside Son Hyun Joo, Park Ha Sun, and Jang Hyun Sung. The drama is scheduled to air in February next year.

credit : kpopstarz

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/71163/20131230/jyj-yoochun-attends-sbs-drama-awards-before-starting-new.htm

Archived