[Drama 2014] Three Days 쓰리데이즈

Guest ngthuhien149

Guest ngthuhien149

seriously, just when I thought this drama got enough negativity already, some Yoochun's fans just need to add some more. Can we just calm down all the assumption and wait until it airs? Goodness, usually what we fans do is supporting and even more so when things get hard, but in some cases you cannot do so, can you just please stay low and at least wish the best for him?
I really do not wanna be rude, but isn't it too much to ask for? Yoochun is the one who is now running out there days and nights at the seaside or out at the sea, in the water filming for Seafog, in this freezing weather, do you know how hard he, those actors and those staffs work? so many people got injured, and as long as they are done with filming during the day, they have to rehearse through the night, and whenever he appears beside filming, his face is swollen and he cant open his eyes because he is so tired, and as long as he is done with that, he is gonna run some more outdoor for 3days too. Imagine the same hardship he, his coactors, PD, writer, and staffs of 3days have to go through, just so that all they get even before they start is a big "YOU WILL FAIL" and the fact that they is reminded again and again that they will fail.
Can we do sth more, or do nothing other than just tell him and everyone who is supporting him that he will fail after all the effort and hope and just about everything he and we, his fans, are holding all this while? 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Yuchun and the cast have confirmed the drama, and because of all the drama's drama among SBS, Cjes and the Production Team, really out of curiosity, I think I'm going to watch this drama through live stream for this time ( few weeks ago I told my friend I wouldn't watch his dramas live but rather buy DVD ~ except SKKS I watched live and brought DVD ~ but now I changed my mind) Why are the casts so persistent even for all the difficulties? How good of the scripts even made the experienced actors/actresses amazed ? How Dongshik can turn to be Bodyguard Han ~ esp after I see his today greasy hair look ~ for such short time ? 

RT @rubypurple_fan

The open sea filming for 'Sea Fog' is almost complete. It was scheduled to finish by the end of the month but due to circumstances, it got delayed.

Hence, there was a danger of overlapping schedule with 'Three Days' filming, according to C-JeS.

But apparently it was resolved so there is no schedule conflict now for YC to be able to film both 'Sea Fog' and 'Three Days'.

Source: http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2013122313420648412&md=20131223134518_AO

Guest elaina78

RT @rubypurple_fan

The open sea filming for 'Sea Fog' is almost complete. It was scheduled to finish by the end of the month but due to circumstances, it got delayed.

Hence, there was a danger of overlapping schedule with 'Three Days' filming, according to C-JeS.

But apparently it was resolved so there is no schedule conflict now for YC to be able to film both 'Sea Fog' and 'Three Days'.

Source: http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2013122313420648412&md=20131223134518_AO

seriously what wrong with this drama. there are so many problem. i thought his management has reached the agrement about yuchun scedule. so if sea fog and three days schedule is still conflict he might drop the drama? why keep released statement like this.

@ elaina78 the article is clear..But apparently it was resolved so there is no schedule conflict now for YC to be able to film both 'Sea Fog' and 'Three Days'.  <<---- clearly written

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Just to be very clear...there are no more scheduling conflicts because they have been worked out...Three Days must really want Yoochun to adjust the schedules and wait for him...Yoochun must really want to be in this drama to work hard in getting things lined up and resolved and move forward...I am even more excited now for this drama because it seems that people are trying their best already to make things work out for the better...And for those people who tend to be on the negative side of things, it actually shows that you are still very much interested in this drama because you are still checking the updates here...So let us all give positive vibes to this drama and anticipate the airings...If the drama is good then we can all exult...If the drama is bad then we can discuss...For now, we are anticipating... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 131223 Park Yuchun, Why didn’t he let go of SBS ‘Three Days’ in the end…December 23, 2013 · rilanna

2013122313420648412_20131223134521_1.jpg

Group JYJ member Park Yuchun’s finalized appearance in SBS anticipated-drama ‘Three Days’ had to do a big part with Park Yuchun’s deep affection for the project.

‘Three Days’ originally had given the filming offer to Park Yuchun, the back-to-back schedules of the agreement were adjusted from a big outline. Although Yuchun had been casted as the main lead in the movie ‘Sea Fog’ that’ll be produced by director Bong Joon-ho, filming schedule adjustment was needed between the two projects.

Park Yuchun’s agency C-Jes Entertainment stated, “The filming decision for ‘Sea Fog’ was received first before the filming offer for ‘Three Days’,” yet “Park Yuchun conveyed his deep impression from [reading] the contents in ‘Three Days’’s solid script and his intention to accept the filming. ‘Sea Fog’ was also a project that was hard to refuse.”

However since ‘Sea Fog’ was filming in the middle of the South Sea, the concluding of the ‘open set’ site variable filming schedule supposedly had pushed back all of the filming that was scheduled to wrap up at the end of this month originally. In the end the filming schedule with ‘Three Days’ had caused the oversight crisis of [Yuchun's] appearances overlapping. The oversight of SBS’s organization here added to the issue. Fortunately the organization was fixed recently, and Park Yuchun’s filming schedule was supposedly straightened out too.

The agency explained, “Fortunately all of ‘Sea Fog’’s outdoor filming was completed recently, and only filming on set is left,” and, “Because ‘Sea Fog’ and ‘Three Days’ give in at a point that the drama filming schedule was adjusted to a reasonable schedule”.

Meanwhile ahead for Park Yuchun is appearing in ‘Three Days’, which depicts the incident where the President goes down to a private villa to enjoy a vacation for 3 days and 4 nights and disappears when three gunshots are heard. The role of the President will be played by Son Hyun-Joo, Park Yuchun will be appearing as the elite bodyguard. It will premiere in February 2014.

Source: News WayTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3Take out with full credit

Thanks for the updates @tealee

I agree with  @ababe Rachel said Why are the casts so persistent even for all the difficulties
There is something special in this drama so yoochun and the rest cast still can't let go of SBS ‘Three Days’ ,
One of the factor I think it because
‘Three Days’’s solid script >> I'm really curious with how good the quality of this drama so make them amazed

Must anticipated this  drama

Really can't wait ><

YC is working his butt off in this kind of condition and like someone said, some of us here are sitting on our butt at home, warm and comfort, yet we're complaining/whining and aren't having any faith in his decision. CHILL PLEASE! YC know what he is doing and we as fans must support him...stop being sooo negative all the time..it's not helping him or you. Let's move on please. 
Agreed that this drama is something special :D

Three Days staff tweets that filming starts tomorrow!

Three Days filming starts tomorrow doesn't mean Yuchun part! He's starting from mid Jan!

credit : @JenBaby_Love

[NEWS] Choi Won Young casted in Three Days, playing villain http://t.co/22iJrxK6Wv

credit : @6002sky

edit 1 :

Son Hyun Joo has started filming today for Three Daysmydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/re…

Guest ngthuhien149

I think all the scenes without Yoochun will be filmed first until he joins later in January so I guess they will jump right into the scenes in the episodes that Han Tae Kyung does not appear. That is why SHJ got the script of ep 5. It is good this way in which we already have the scripts of at least 6 episodes so we can film random scenes not in right order instead of one by one episode in order, in that case, I do not think they could deal with Yoochun's schedule conflict. 
Anyway, I am excited to see Yoochun on screen again, even more so because he is the youngest among the casts, I am so glad just thinking about how much he can learn from all these veterans. When you look at the casts, you feel like you look at a movie casts more than a drama casts, normally dramas have good looking and younger casts...Like I said, I think SHJ's role will be very important in the plot, maybe even as important as Yoochun's role, and it is refreshing this way. I so expect to watch their interaction on screen. 
One more extra information, Yoon Ye Moon, one of the veteran casts of Three Days, is also filming Seafog with Yoochun. Yoon Ye Moon is the one who will play The Chief of Secretary in Three Days. So at least, they already know each other well before 3days' filming begins.
Another info: Kim Dong Hyun, a SBS staff who is working as one of Three Days' staffs now, tweeted about the first filming yesterday. He said the winter filming will be hard and cheered on the drama with a fanmade poster of 3days made by a Yoochun's fan.

@donghyun7777 "쓰리데이즈" 첫촬영 ^^ 아무것도 생각하지말구 열심히 하자! 아무것도 생각하지말구 앞만보구 달리자! 겨울촬영은 역시나 힘들다는거 ┌(ㆀ_ _)┐ 힘내구~ 빠이팅 하자~ ^^ 뿅~ pic.twitter.com/qrIYaRvZ4Z
BcaRjq6CcAA85Rf.jpg:large

Archived