[Drama 2014] Three Days 쓰리데이즈

Guest ngthuhien149

damn choi won young as villain? wow this is interesting. strong love line or triangle love? i can't imagine it. wonder how the scripwriter will make the story believable. btw i find 30% expectation is funny. yc is not rating puller even RTP highest rating around 14%. hopefully this time luck will side to yc.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest corona911

YANG HYUK JOON ‏@tmgoodhelper 탄현 SBS 셋트장~~쓰리데이즈의 셋트장 문도 열렸다 옆 셋트에서는 별그대 찍는중전지현 김수현이 왔다갔다 한다 pic.twitter.com/vyrcUfyZXn67294f98gw1ecg1hbllosj20sf11x77g.jpg

An excerpt from an article posted earlier:

"‘Three Days’ is already set to become a success. Though there are still two months left till the drama begins airing, Kim Eun Hui has already written more than half of the entire script. The drama is set to be of a high quality as she won’t be scrambling to finish off her script. ‘You, Who Came From The Stars’, the preceding drama of ‘Three Days’, already has a viewership of 25%. If they current trend continues, ‘Three Days’ has a high possibility of beginning with a 30% viewership."

Perhaps due to the confusing translations of this certain article, I think there's a slight misunderstanding amongst some us regarding ratings expections for this drama.  When the phrase said, " 'Three Days' has a high possibility of beginning with a 30% viewership", it does not means that  'Three Days' is expected to start with or garner such high numbers.  Rather, the article is implying that since 'Man from Stars' is currently getting such great ratings, it is expected to hit 30% in its ending episodes.  Thus, with such high marks from the previous drama, 'Three Days' will have a good lead-in--or a good start compare to other dramas.  For example, 'King 2 Hearts' 's first episode ratings was in the 18-20% just simply because it started airing right after ' Moon that Embrace the Sun'--whose ratings peaked in the 40%.  If this general trend remains consistent --and I am really hoping that it will--'Three Days' is expected garner ratings in the teens in its first episode; but as to how well it will do overall, it's too early to predict.  I am just happy that a Yoochun drama finally has the potential to have a good start.
jiyah said: damn choi won young as villain? wow this is interesting. strong love line or triangle love? i can't imagine it. wonder how the scripwriter will make the story believable. btw i find 30% expectation is funny. yc is not rating puller even RTP highest rating around 14%. hopefully this time luck will side to yc.

Finally I can finish Ghost, LOL.....n from that "little" or "light"  love story on that drama, till the last eps, I didnt get any kiss scenes. LOL....16.gif
So, for the STRONG LOVE STORY on 3 Days, wonder if I can get just 1 kiss scene. LOL.....I dont mind if I get a scene like ChunNi got on Ripley. 
KISS ON FOREHEAD, LOL...02.gif

Thanks for all updates ,

tealee said:
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"And Yes, there is a "strong love story"... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 140109 ‘Three Days’, “Not just an ordinary criminal investigation drama!”January 9, 2014 · rilanna

‘Three Days’ production company stated, “We won’t go so heavily just because of the criminal investigative genre. Like the famous American show ["24"], the drama will also have love and other complex emotions and it will draw the viewers’ empathy. ‘Three Days’ will be a complex criminal investigation drama that combines multiple stories.”

Although the presidential assassination is used as material, the content is much more than that. Besides action and suspense, there is also a strong love story. The drama will have the story of the president’s bodyguard Han Tae Kyung (Park Yuchun) being framed and searching for the president, a policewoman Yoon Bo Won (Park Ha Sun) who helps him, and agent Lee Cha Young (So E Hyun) who is his peer.

Last year, through dramas ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’ and ‘Master’s Sun’ and more, opened the successful period for complex dramas. SBS drama director Kim Young Seob said, “The drama must have the element for people of all ages to enjoy. It is not supposed to be inclined toward either one way or the other. ‘Three Days’ adds dramatic elements through deep melo[dramatics] and increase the depth of the relationships between each characters” and “It’s a common criminal investigative genre but will be a very particular criminal investigative genre”.

Following after ‘You Who Came From the Stars’, ‘Three Days’ will first broadcast on February 26.

Source: Sports Hankooki + 暖日呀呀Translated by: melodysky + rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

why yuchun joining the filming so late. he will start his 1st scene on 26th january. this drama suppose to pre produce will it effect the drama? since they will rush for filming

liptin said: why yuchun joining the filming so late. he will start his 1st scene on 26th january. this drama suppose to pre produce will it effect the drama? since they will rush for filming

when i re-read again the article about three days,i realised that it said thatyc will be playing the bodyguard who have been framed thus will be searching for the president...so is there any probability that there will be no yoochun-in-suit like those bodyguards in the bts photo?:-/i really want to see him in suit..jebal...!! LOL~~ :P

Guest corona911

http://bob0116.blog.me/80205458325
쓰리데이즈 촬영과 삼천포 구경갔다왔어요~
2014/01/15 12:2967294f98gw1ecknvs719kj20a00dct9t.jpg 67294f98gw1ecknwkj6ijj20a00dc40e.jpg
쓰리데이즈 촬영때문에 왕복 10시간 운전하고왔어요 ㅠ피곤했지만 반갑게 맞아주시는 감독님과 선배님들이 있어 좋고,깨알같이 챙겨주시는 분이 계셔서 너무감사했습니다.^^

Guest corona911

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201401170100164020010094&servicedate=20140116[단독]최원영-심이영, 2월 28일 코엑스 워커힐서 결혼February 28 , Won-young Choi's Wedding

AhnDoGyu will be playing young HanTaeKyung in 3 Days. He was Harry in I Miss You RT @6002ism

http://m.news.nate.com/view/20140117n20355

BeKNEKuCcAAIEnV.jpg

via : @hellyryther

Guest blackpear000

younger version for yc's character. how many episode for kid part? geez we just have 16 ep not 20.

is it confirmed three days will be air on 26th? he still filming SF.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Hanbok costume with mufflers...LOL...still a good look. Another day past and getting closer to more Yoochun... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[EDITORIAL] 140118 Idols Who Should Return to K-Drama in 2014January 18, 2014 · rilanna

0412.jpg~original

Showstopping Idols Who Are Necessary For K-Drama

JYJ’s Yoochun will make his return to television in February 2014 with the drama Three Days. Yoochun is an idol whose acting talent is so well honed, many K-drama fans who are not fans of K-Pop do not realize he is idol. As unrealistic as that sounds, there are many viewers of Korean drama, especially on an international level, who do not listen to K-Pop. Yoochun commands every drama that he is the male lead in. Rooftop Prince is one of the best examples of how the historical drama meets time jump fantasy genre can actually work. The success of this drama is greatly attribute to Yoochun.

[JYJ3 Note: omit parts unrelated to Yoochun]

Source: KpopStarzShared by: JYJ3

I've finished watching 2 weeks, so this is my other theory, LOL....
Eps.1        : The story might be about the introduction of the character n ending with the presiden kidnapped.Eps 2 - 6   : Day 1Eps 7 - 11 : Day 2Eps 8 - 16 : Day 3
n there must be a flashback coz there will be younger version of Han Tae Kyung n actually I got surprise when know about that. LOL....
@cherrynea...I think there will be ChunNi in suit n also in casual clothes (coz the flashback). n maybe shower scene. XD...Banana Girl Emoticon 025.gif
Btw, from 2 weeks....I thought there will be no Kiss Scene on 2 weeks, lol....so I thought that Park Ha Sun will be like Han Ye Ri on Sea Fog ( SF will be the 1st kiss & XXX scene for Ye Ri), that 3 days will be her 1st too. Then I saw there was kiss scene but only on her forehead so I thought..."OMO....I said about the probability for only forehead kiss on 3 days"....so I really will get that forehead kiss on 3 days? LOL....But then the last minute of the last eps, there was a kiss scene but aigoo....I dont think that a "real" kiss....XD...
Actually I dont mind if NO kiss scene on 3 days. It will be enough that I'll get from Sea Fog. 00 Banana Girl Emoticon 011.gif

Archived