[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

falloutjane said:
MH went to prosecutor friend. Prosecutor friend got pics of YJ begging for forgiveness. Can't understand how he even knew. It's like the power of spies of convenient CCTVs everywhere with this show. MH was shocked at the pictures. Cut to YJ at the restaurant cleaning toilets. MH strode in saw her, went into the toilet. He closed the door on her and pulled her up. MH was all I told you BLA BLA SOMETING SOMETHING. YELLING! YELLING!. Basically damn pissed that she went to apologise to the s.hitass friend. DID AHN DO HOON MAKE YOU DO IT??? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO APOLOGISE?!!??! YJ insisted I WENT THERE TO APOLOGISE SINCERELY! More YELLING! YELLING!  Something like I CANNOT TAKE TIS ANYMORE. YOU DON"T DO IT. I WILL HANDLE IT. Or something. ANGRY TEARS! She walked away but he pulled her hand. MH said something vulnerable like  DO YOU NOT LIKE ME OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. She said no it's nothing like that. Like repaying a debt? God I don't know. But he looked crushed and let her go. My poor Sajangnim. Let ME hug YOU!  

I understand why MH YJ gets angry when he apologizes to garbage richard simmons friend, because she becomes (again sacrificing herself) to be responsible for causing the errors first discuss both DH and MH now. I also very angry because she always leaving their sacrifice is losing her!!!!! In this way YJ minimizes masculinity of MH and he has to feel that again may not care, nor be responsible for the woman he loves!

@evok - It's usually uploaded to ViKi by 10:30ish my time so probably another hour or so? If you want to watch, @cynkdf posted the link to watch it on DailyMotion up above on page 432. 
I'm so angry that SY slaps YJ in the preview.  X(

ROFLMAO @falloutjane - I just started reading your recap and I'm dying already. laugh3.gif  You are the best thing that ever happened to this thread and this drama. 

The third and best thread i have ever joined, its amazing how so many people have been hooked to this drama and i am glad i did join in!  ;)
So please perhaps no need to extend but give us a good drama to follow after this or we might really join a SUPPORT GROUP THREAD for Secret (i mean all real fans on this thread) and carry on discussing the follow up of the drama after it finished and what to do ???

d0137 said: The third and best thread i have ever joined, its amazing how so many people have been hooked to this drama and i am glad i did join in!  ;)
So please perhaps no need to extend but give us a good drama to follow after this or we might really join a SUPPORT GROUP THREAD for Secret (i mean all real fans on this thread) and carry on discussing the follow up of the drama after it finished and what to do ???

Guest missmaple

ck1Oz said: I swear, the other backhugs from other dramas, the guy has put their arm on the female lead's chest. Or lower.
But because JS put his arm below, even as a female all I can see is HJE's S- line. And no not even trying to be perverted. You guys go look at all the screencaps. Me going to look at other dramas to see if I am imagining things.

323.jpg20101018_playfulkiss4_seoulbeats.jpg7b2ad438e7b4e4a25d61ecd445a7c968.jpg10543818.jpgs640x480