[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

KS arrives to pick MH upHe tells him something about YJKS tells him he will do it (?) Apologize?
YJ goes to where Ji Hee's ashes areShe apologizes over and over and cries(THIS is what SY should have done)She cries and continues to bow her head to Ji Hee.YJ gets on a bus...OMG, MH walks up behind her out of no where!He pulls her off the bus!He pulls her into a back hug!
*screams**squeals*
The bus doors close and it pulls awayMH just holds YJ, his arms around her
End
Preview
MH talks to his Dad about YJSomething about marriage? OH MY GOD!YJ and MH go somewhere togetherShe smiles, they're holding hands!SY slaps YJDH sees some papers in SY's houseDH is angry with SY? 

She talks about his ex gf and the day of accident.

They are both sad. And he tells her he will go away and that he won’t make it hard for her anymore. (T^T) MH cries too and goes away.

KS comes and tells MH that he found it…the evidence YJ didn’t drive or something…

YJ went to see MH ex gf grave and apologize while crying ( really does she really need to cry this much TT^TT my heart hurts) She talks about MH too.

The bus comes and while YJ is getting in MH comes from nowhere and  we have a Back hug guiseeeeeeeee chsbfvibsofubvpwurnviuwbrvbw

The bus goes away and our two lovely birds stay together while hugging ( back hugging).

The end!!!!

@ohoheli, yoohoooo dearie.. guess what noona watch tonight while busy reading lovely Tessie @tessieroo, @peaches_2280, @kissmerina, and @oyeleyeolusina's live reportage? Yup. I have my eyes glued on Kim Woo Bin and Lee Min Ho, these younguns are as smexy as ever, while I'm having Jisung and Hwang Jeung Eun captivating my heart and mind.. ^^
To all resident recappers and screencappers, thank you.. You're all wonderful!

The preview is to die for, YJ and MH are full on in love mode,

MH reminds dad the is not entering a loveless marriage.

MH confronts SY telling her that is that not what she wanted which I assume is related to him telling her again, ,marriage between them is impossible.

It seem DH is about to receive a knock out punch as he is seen panic after MH hands him an envelope and he is in ST studio searching through some files like a crazy man.

SY slapped YJ and tells her if she is going to take responsibility if MH dad collapses.

To all you amazing recappers - THANKYOU !!. From the sounds of it there is alot of crying to be done in this episode but I love the amount of MH & YJ we got in this episode. YJ truly is the only woman out there (well in this drama) who can love MH despite all his flaws and once again she proves how selfless she is when it comes to people she cares about. DH & SY take note of the basics of being a human being 101.