[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest fantast1k1

Ldy Gmerm said: fantast1ksuae said: Aigooo! Aigooo! Our SAN is alive! Our San is alive!
After watching Episode 10, there was a scene where Gangster Unni was beating up Hye Jin (I get confused with the toolbooth girl coz the name is almost similar)...she said that beating up SAN was only for show...meaning SAN's bruises were fake...Magic of make-up fake.
So, SAN really didnt die of sepsis...first I thought he did but then, I should have known, usually abuse marks are on arms, legs and back...if the blows were on the chest, like SAN, that baby wouldnt even be crying on the stroller before he was taken away...waahhh!!! SAN is alive!

Guest falloutjane

fantast1ksuae said: Ldy Gmerm said: fantast1ksuae said: Aigooo! Aigooo! Our SAN is alive! Our San is alive!
After watching Episode 10, there was a scene where Gangster Unni was beating up Hye Jin (I get confused with the toolbooth girl coz the name is almost similar)...she said that beating up SAN was only for show...meaning SAN's bruises were fake...Magic of make-up fake.
So, SAN really didnt die of sepsis...first I thought he did but then, I should have known, usually abuse marks are on arms, legs and back...if the blows were on the chest, like SAN, that baby wouldnt even be crying on the stroller before he was taken away...waahhh!!! SAN is alive!

dammit @fantast1ksuae ... stop putting these things out in the universe to shock and upset me. San can be alive AND MH will not die. Can't the drama cliche give us a break this one time? Why should MH die? wayo? If anyone should die it should be San's no good sperm donor of a father. Though I would rather he go to prison and become someone's beetch. Does that happen in Korean male prisons?

First, let me say that I love reading everyone's thoughts and insights. Secret is such a well written drama that keeps the viewer in full anticipation mode. I can't wait for the next episode but I'm so glad that this forum is here to help ease the wait.

@atomickitty, I didn't know if I should click on the awesome or LOL. I agreed with what you said. If that doesn't happen Korean prisons than DH should be the first one to have that "honor" after being such a despicable human being.

Back to lurker mode for me. Cheers to the Secret Society.

tucci said: SeGafanlady said: I doubt if Ji Sung is 178 cms.. he looks more like 173 to 175 to me.. the tiny Lee Bo Young almost share the same height with him if she wears high heels..But in Korea, it's normal for celebs to add height.. some crazy adding is even up tp 10 cms.. HJE also probably a bit shorter as well but her body proportion is indeed good.. actresses diet like crazy and they count their daily intake, exercise well too... But when it come to their Wiki details.. I don't believe their height is real.. except for Lee Min Ho, he's tall like yes.. tall... (I saw him in person in Jakarta)

Guest fantast1k1

falloutjane said: fantast1ksuae said: Ldy Gmerm said: fantast1ksuae said: Aigooo! Aigooo! Our SAN is alive! Our San is alive!

November 1, 2013
Best Ratings ‘Secret’ Ji Sung-Hwang Jung Eum Teary Kiss
Source: KDramaStars.com
best-ratings-secret-ji-sung-hwang-jung-e

KBS 2TV Wednesday/Thursday drama "Secret" got its highest ratings, breaking its own record.According to Neilsen Korea the ratings company, the national ratings for "Secret" for episode 12 is 16.7% and this is 1.0% higher than the ratings of the last episode, 15.7%.  In addition, this is the record for Wednesday/Thursday dramas ranking the highest and the highest for the series "Secret" as well.
On this episode, Jo Min Hyuk (played by Ji Sung) and Kang Yoo Jung (played by Hwang Jung Eum) shared a tearful kiss.  Kang Yoo Jung was surprised and tried to push Jo Min Hyuk out but Jo Min Hyuk continued to kiss.  In the end, Kang Yoo Jung did not refuse his kiss and accepted him, as she started to cry.  Viewers looked forward to the romance between the two people that would unfold.
Meanwhile, SBS "The Inheritors" broadcast at the same time rated 13.1% and MBC "Medical Top Team" rated 6.4%.

If SAN is indeed alive, it only means one thing in the CLICHE scheme of things...MH will die

:(

(

(

(

But i don't think MH will die at the finale *fingers crossed*

Perhaps they give us the hint of someone's death just to drive us crazy. Beside, they've stated the ending will be uimaginable., and if they kill of the lead, what will be so unimaginable about it? There were other several dramas who did that. They did mentioned death of certain character, but this can be anyone, right? Maybe it'll be MH's dad (caused by DH who feel threatened by his cming back, which would fire up MH's anger towards DH even more, lol), or SY (also caused by DH because he realizes he's been made a fool by her, and i dont even care if this happens), or maybe it'll be one of DH's parents (probably commit suicide when they find out how evil they son is)

there is also a possibility of DH's death (choose to kill himself rather than being sent to jail by his ex-lover-turned-archenemy)

while uri MH and YJ will be married and live happily ever after with San.

*i know i sound in denial, but i know all of us are hoping for them to get a happy ending lol

Guest fantast1k1

Ok, Secret Detectives, I need to pay our mansions bills...I'm leaving for now...I will be back later...so, go ahead and discuss amongst yourselves :-h

If anyone is to die, I think it shd be DH. He will prefer death than faced going to prison for all his lies and not able to face the shame of what he has done to YJ and his son. Like all Kdrama, all the baddies end up dying then faced the musice for what they have done. Looking fwd to seeing how love grew bet JS and YJ and how they team up to fight against DH and SY. 4 episode of excitement as there are so many loose end to tie up before the great finale.

Guest IguanaSoap

MH with cute puppy face: You Know Se Yeon isn't like that.

Daddy with angry bird face: What you mean she isn't like that?

MH the good kitty: From grade school, Se Yeaon is my childhood friend.

Daddy the GODzilla: A friend??? You... Don't say things like that casually. You have to fall in the water together to know who your real friends are!!

DADDY JOO CAN SMELL CUNNING-ISM WORSHIPPER WHEN HE SEE ONE. HO HO HO. DADDY JOO FTW \O/

#EP6