[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

@wiscpenn Have you seen Queen of Office before you actually made a judgement? I watched both Secret and QoO and both dramas are nothing alike. The main leads did such a wonderful job in portraying their roles that it's difficult to choose a winner. In fact, I actually loved and enjoyed Secret more despite the fact that the latter had my fave actress (Jung Yumi) in it.

But y'know what? Kim Hyesoo is not the 'most senior actress who can act somewhat'. She is not just a 'good actor with seniority'. She totally NAILED the character of 'Miss Kim'. She protrayed the role perfectly that I couldn't possibly think of any other Korean actress who could have done as well as she did.

Just because she's a veteran actress, doesn't mean she's entitled to win the Daesang. She was amazing and that's why she won.

Guest fantast1k1

Congratulations Secret Fab 4!

YEAY! I'm very happy our Secret cast got awards!

Secret Society Happy 2014!

I wish there'll be more projects for HJE, JS, BSB and LDH together in the coming years!

CHEERS!

January 1, 2014
Actress Hwang Jung-eum gives tearful speech
By Ock Hyun-ju, Intern reporter The Korea Herald

20140101000188_0.jpg
(KBS)Singer and actress Hwang Jung-eum gives a tearful speech during her acceptance address after winning the best actress award in the 2013 KBS Drama Awards on Tuesday night, New Year’s Eve. 
In her speech, she expressed affection toward her long-term boyfriend Kim Yong-joon, a member of vocal group SG Wannabe, by saying, “Thanks to my other half for always being by my side. Love you.”

Once again, congrats to the Secret team!

@Pavlichenko, thank you so very much for all updates and clarification - I am very happy for all Secret leads who won, especially BSB (needless to say) and HJE. No tables need to be flipped - phew!   Hope that later we'll be able to watch the awards ceremony with English subs.
Thanks to the uploader of this video - red carpet

Loved it when BSB hugged HJE before she went up to get her well-deserved Best Actress award:
Screencap
F5kKORN.jpg

Cr DC

The Complete Winners List of 2013 KBS Drama Award  (By the Order of Announcement and Prestige, from start until end):

• Best Actor (Drama Special): Yoo Oh Sung (Mother’s Island and Devil); Daniel Choi (Expecting Romance)
  • Best Actress (Drama Special): BoA (Expecting Romance); Han Ye Ri (Yeonwoo’s Summer)
  • Best Child Actor: Yeon Joon Seok (Shark)
  • Best Child Actress: Kim Yoo Bin (Heaven’s Order)
  • Rookie Award (Actor): Jung Woo (You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin); Han Joo Wan (Wang Family)
  • Rookie Award (Actress): Kyung Soo Jin  (Shark/Eun Hee); IU (Bel Ami/ You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin)
  • Popularity AwardJi Sung (Secret); Moon Chae Won (Good Doctor)
  • Supporting Cast (Actor): Bae Soo Bin (Secret)
  • Supporting Cast (Actress): Lee Da Hee (Secret)
  • PD Award: Joo Won (Good Doctor)
  • Best Couple: Jo Jung Suk-IU (You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin); Hwang Jung Eum – Ji Sung (Secret); Oh Ji Ho-Kim Hye Soo (Queen of the Office); Moon Chae Won-Joo Won (Good Doctor); Yoona-Lee Bum Soo (Prime Minister and I)
  • Excellence Award (Daily Series)- Actor: Kim Suk Hoon  (Ruby Ring)
  • Excellence Award (Daily Series)- Actress: Lee So Yeon (Ruby Ring)
  • Excellence Award (Long Series)-Actor: Jo Sung Ha (Wang’s Family); Jo Jung Seok (You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin)
  • Excellence Award (Long Series)-Actress: Lee Mi Sook (You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin); Lee Tae Ran (Wang’s Family)
  • Excellence Award (Mini Series)-Actor: Oh Ji Ho (Queen of the Office)
  • Excellence Award (Mini Series)-Actress: Yoona (Prime Minister and I)
  • Excellence Award (Medium Series)-Actor: Joo Sang Wook (Good Doctor)
  • Excellence Award (Medium Series)-Actress: Moon Chae Won (Good Doctor)
  • Netizen Choice Award: Joo Won (Good Doctor); Hwang Jung Eum (Secret)
  • Scriptwriter’s Award: Moon Young Nam (Wang Family)
  • Top Excellence Award- Actor: Joo Won (Good Doctor); Ji Sung (Secret)
  • Top Excellence Award- Actress: Hwang Jung Eum (Secret)
  • Daesang: Kim Hye Soo (Queen of the Office)

alovenote said: @wiscpenn Have you seen Queen of Office before you actually made a judgement? I watched both Secret and QoO and both dramas are nothing alike. The main leads did such a wonderful job in portraying their roles that it's difficult to choose a winner. In fact, I actually loved and enjoyed Secret more despite the fact that the latter had my fave actress (Jung Yumi) in it. But y'know what? Kim Hyesoo is not the 'most senior actress who can act somewhat'. She is not just a 'good actor with seniority'. She totally NAILED the character of 'Miss Kim'. She protrayed the role perfectly that I couldn't possibly think of any other Korean actress who could have done as well as she did. Just because she's a veteran actress, doesn't mean she's entitled to win the Daesang. She was amazing and that's why she won.

Some snapshot of our cute MinYoo couple in the award show:

y_Sz_Fo_T8.jpg

dff99658d109b3dedafe030acebf6c81810a4c42

d88a229759ee3d6d815b60a941166d224e4ade6f

20131231_1388495877_77697600_1.jpghttp:

ady3rRvF.jpg

The glasses guy above is Daniel Choi, HJE's co-star in High Kick. HJE's mentioned him in her speech that's why the camera panned to his expression.

2013123123502277_1_rstarssw.jpg

JS-HJE's expression when Ailee sings.

201401010109542510_1.jpg

Look at how proud BSB's expression seems to be when HJE did one of her speech.

Bonus pic:

This is for you who likes the Best Couple in Giant, Joo Sang Wook - Hwang Jung Eum. One of their moments in the award show yesterday. Now I'm getting interested to start watch Giant too.

Pzwy69_A.jpg

HJE DC, Baidu Bar; Secret DC 

@cahya, many thanks - love how HJE mentions her co-stars in her speech.
Thanks to the uploader of this video - part 1 of the KBS Drama Awards:
http://youtu.be/7BvHpy1OO_0

Thanks to arirang TV for this clip - Showbiz Korea - Best Five Actors who illuminated the drama industry in 2013 - Ji Sung is second (his missus is at No: 1 :))

@cahya many many thanks for jo sang wook n jung eum moment picture, is it too much if I imagine that he is proposing her 'will u marry me' whaaaaa, minwoo-mi ju syndrome, since our sajangnim is out of market hahahhaha, anyway jung eum already have a boyfriend :P so it's out of context just my wild imagination wish :\"> n by the way, you should give 'giant' a chance, it's great while I have to admit that I often keep on pressing fastforward button to see minwoo n miju scene :\">