[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest jennloct

yay.. congratz to all the casts... especially jisung n HJE!!!!
the funny fact was that jisung and moon chaewon got popularity awards while their partners joowon and Hwang jung eum got netizens award...
erm... is there any difference between popularity and netizens awards?? lolz

Congratulations for Secret! So it's really proven true that KBS higher-ups really fond of this drama, casts, and staffs after all.

Congrats to HJE, for Best Couple, Netizen Award, and Highest Top Excellence Actress (highest b'coz her award is not in any category, like miniseries or long series, but she is Top Excellence among all categories combined, therefore only below the Daesang winner).
                         JS, for Best Couple, Popularity, Top Excellence Actor.
                         BSB, for Best Supporting Actor.
                         LDH, for Best Supporting Actress.

Nothing particularly surprising in this year's KBS Award.  For Best Couple, KBS usually give it to 3-5 couples every year. Daesang winner also as expected, go to a very respected veteran movie actress Kim Hye Soo. I fervently hope that this year the young fresh bloods (HJE or JW) can snatch the Daesang, for a rare occasion make it  a memorable award show. But I guess KBS lack the courage after all, as I say before, Asia/Korean award shows is still pretty chained.

But at least, we can safely say that Secret can be considered the most successful drama achieved in 2013 KBS Drama Award.

Guest kngdrama

Great news for us, Secret lovers. I am happy this drama was recognized and honored in many ways. Excellent work by actors and writers, plus amazing OST. 
I still have a hole where all the passion for Secret lived during the months it aired. 
Hope to be amazed and addicted to another good drama in 2014. 
Screw dramabeans, Secret is the best! 
Happy New Year!

@jennloct: Netizen Award is the result of votes in KBS Drama Award 2013 website that ran these past 2-3 weeks. Popularity Award is the number of search results the actors received when their drama airs.
The awards getting more and more prestigious as the showtime goes by, end it finally with Daesang. Therefore as Netizen Award was announced much later than Popularity, Netizen Award supposed to be higher.

Edit: Ah I'm sorry, wanted to edited my post above but got double post instead.

@Pavlichenko said: Congratulations for Secret! So it's really proven true that KBS higher-ups really fond of the drama, casts, and staffs after all.

Congrats to HJE, for Best Couple, Netizen Award, and Highest Top Excellence Actress (highest b'coz her award is not in any category, like miniseries or long series, but she is Top Excellence among all categories combined, therefore only below the Daesang winner).
                         JS, for Best Couple, Popularity, Top Excellence Actor.
                         BSB, for Best Supporting Actor.
                         LDH, for Best Supporting Actress.

Nothing particularly surprising in this year's KBS Award.  For Best Couple, KBS usually give it to 3-5 couple every year. Daesang winner also as expected, go to a very respected veteran movie actress Kim Hye Soo. I fervently hope that this year the young fresh bloods (HJE or JW) can snatch the Daesang, for a rare occasion make it  a memorable award show. But I guess KBS lack the courage after all, as I say before, Asia/Korean award shows is still pretty chained.

But at least, we can safely say that Secret can be considered the most successful drama achieved in 2013 KBS Drama Award.