[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

MH: Revenge that based on Love ends in tragedy..

But... Love that comes from a Revenge.. how will it end? I'm curious...

OMG. It feels like my soul has taken by the death God and returns after I sold it to him..

This Wuthering Hights highlight is brought up again and not just because this book is taking an important part of this drama.. but the fact that it mentioned at a very crucial moment... don't you think Wrnims actually giving us a hint of the ending??? Think about it....

A Love that comes from a Revenge.. will end in a Happiness Everafter. The two souls that destroyed beyond repair and basically living their lives day by day in the hardest possibility of no survival.. they manage to complete the spreading puzzles and finally knowing the pure truth of the circumstances.. on the top of that.. find each other and fall in love so deeply.

WOW DUDE... I have no words for this.. this shiiiit is so crazy!!! Amazing stuff! BEST EF-ing drama ever!!!!

standing applause ^:)^

I think ep 13 was the most romantic episode of the serie. I hope this will not prevent us to see as much sweet scenes of MH and YJ in the next episodes!
Anyway, I think the real awesomeness in ep 13 are the dialogues....some sentences are really beautiful and meaningful:
"It's not a mistake" said 2 times,
"I need to see you...so I can breath" awwww
"She wasn't tied here because of you, better say she was able to live here because of you" (so true and so touching!)
"If someone needs to kneel down it will be me, not you". From the mouth of someone that previously said He doesn't know how to kneel because he never did.
"Revenge that starts because of love ends in tragedy. But what about love that started because of revenge?" It could be the sum-up phrase of the entire drama. Brilliant!

Another thing that make this drama sooo good and soooo different from others are the gazes. How MH looks at YJ no one ever did in any other dramas. LOL
I mean, they can stare each other of ages and we don't get bored! Sometimes I turn red instead of YJ!  XD Like the scene when he is "sick" and she helps him eat. They did nothing, there was only silnece, but the scene was completely full. Fantastic! He was only opening his mouth XD The she went:"You did not hurt your hands..." Finally a heroine that says it directly, instead of feeding like a dying person the hero who just has a little fever LOL

Unfortunately, I think this episode has some mistakes in the direction, or maybe it's just me...
Like the bus scene, the hurted ancle out of nowhere (it was a fake, but she seemed really worried!)....
Anyway, I loved it totally!

I wonder why the ratings dropped! With the end of ep 12 I thought it would go up of 5 % LOL
Maybe there was some important show? Like sport or politics?

Guest adniRose

finally, MH got the YJ's smile that he's been longing for.... the pure smile that only for him.. :x
this drama is totally about HEALING..!both MH and YJ are badly hurt and broken, but their fated first meeting lead them to heal each other later on..so i cant never accept sad ending for this soulmate, happy ending please.. jaebaalll..!!post-402-1157723848.gif

Double post, sorry..

I just thought....The lovers who can be happy only in afterlife thing, I think it can't be used with this drama. I mean, MH in his after life COULD be also with JH!!!!
So, They ABSOLUTELY need to end up together in this life! LOL

Another reason why MH wouldn't be able to leave YJ apart from loving her is because as pitiful as it to say, she is the only person he can say with 100%confidence will always have his back under any situation.

KS who until yesterday we all thought was the other person, knows who really signs his pay check and it is definitely not MH plus yesterday's episode situation would have made things very clear for MH, either he wants to live life the way he chooses and be ready to let go of his wealth or he wants to keep his wealth which means he has to live under his dad's thumb.

i just watched the ep 13 at vikii... During the scene at bathroom where Mh was super mad at YJ for kneeling down to Jae Ha the other day, a comment made me laugh hard.. "why would you hold her hand? She cleaned the toilet just now!"

:)) =))
some of them also made comments when MH was faking his limping in front of YJ"of his ankle was cured by the porridge and the boob pillow" and there was so many mentioning the boob pillow. 
I'm out of breath... 

i just watched the ep 13 at vikii... During the scene at bathroom where Mh was super mad at YJ for kneeling down to Jae Ha the other day, a comment made me laugh hard.. "why would you hold her hand? She cleaned the toilet just now!"

:)

) =))

some of them also made comments when MH was faking his limping in front of YJ
"of his ankle was cured by the porridge and the boob pillow" and there was so many mentioning the boob pillow. 

I'm out of breath... 

Never underestimating the power of boobs...

For a man (I'm blushing like a steamed Lobster now) those two apple shaped warm smooth soft tender and incredibly beautiful fruits from Heaven that we have attached with our body, is the most sex power consuming and appealing like it's some kinda Kohinoor diamond from South Africa.

Boobs are the ruler in our womanhood universe...

\m/

SeGafanlady said: Never underestimating the power of boobs... For a man (I'm blushing like a steamed Lobster now) those two apple shape warm smooth soft tender and incredibly beautiful fruits from Heaven that we have attached with our body, is the most sex power consuming and appealing like it's some kinda Kohinoor diamond from South Africa. Boobs are the ruler in our womanhood.

SeGafanlady said:

:)

) =))

some of them also made comments when MH was faking his limping in front of YJ"of his ankle was cured by the porridge and the boob pillow" and there was so many mentioning the boob pillow. 

I'm out of breath... 

Episode 13 also gave us a hint that the partnership between MH family and SY family might be coming to an end, the morning after SY told DH to spend the night at her studio, she was receiving a call which I assume is from the media and she was denying the suggestion that her dad might be a corrupt politician.

Now if it turns out true that her dad is a corrupt politician, the arrogance from SY plus her family would stop and it would be them needing the marriage more than MH family, in that situation I see MH dad cancelling the partnership between the two families as the only reason he has put up with SY family despites his displeasure with them is because they are of use at the moment.

SY has built up some connection at K-group but if the situation comes that she has to go head to head with MH family, some of those traitors at the board that have sided with her will come back to the side of MH family.