[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

kissmerina said: Sorry guise for any misspelling in my live recaps >.< I was writting it realy quick and didn't look twice to what I wrote....and thanks for other people  @tessieroo@peaches_2280@oyeleyeolusina@ohoheli for their work on this and of course if I did forgot about someone i'm sorry...I'm thankfull to everyone who post live recaps and screencaps here :D
EDIT:  class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"@saranghaechoiseunghyun ·Love you guise <3

creslin said: What I think though is that if tomorrow's episode is filled with sweet moments for our OTP then the ending is gonna suck majorly(cause next week it the last one.. and we gotta have a good cliffhanger). I hope that's not the case though *bites nails*
lol... i'll say we should wait till after tomorrow episode to think about how the ending would be like/ what will happen in the ending but due to all the crying and heart broken moment that we had today. we should enjoy the love we'll get tomorrow..

And from the new that soompi had about Secret Love ending being unexpected, its getting me worried but don't want to think about it much until after tomorrow lol. hahah

ck1Oz said: WHEW I've been reading solidly for like 55 minutes and pressing " awesome " non stop.
Thank you for the recaps and screencaps. They were really, really detailed. My heart ached when you guys described the emotional scenes.
But boy, it feels like we don't even need subs. We've got the whole episode right?
Can't wait for the raw episode. The only thing is... do I wait and watch ep 13-14 together or not.
But seriously, your recaps and photos rocked. Plus thank you everyone for not commenting through it. Even without comments from everyone it took so long to get through the pages. I wasn't kidding it took me close to an hour to catch up on reading the episode recap and absorbing the impact from the photos.
Episode 13 sounds fantastic.

Hello WRITER Calling: Can you not come up with the following plan to break off the engagement and kick SY off MH life and business and take her worthless luggage with her (i mean DH) :
MH actually had someone tail DH and SY and guess what he spend the night with her and THERE ARE pictures that can ruin her just like that... i mean in K-Drama land that is enough to destroy reputations specially of a so called lady despite all the money she might have lol! 
Can this be done?? or was that just what MH told her that made her fluster??? 

Today too awesome episodeee! Thanks a lot to all for give a live recap that's mean a lot of for me!!
Pd-nim I know today episode you make me screaming with a lot of skinship and hug but as a viewer I'm still greedy!
Can we have Bed Scene????LOL

Mostly love scene :

photo b4cad3510fb30f24191db610ca95d143ac4b03e5.jpg

photo 2487fa4543a98226a0226d348882b9014b90eb82.jpg

Tomorrow!

photo 84b8b6edab64034f1c908315adc379310a551d03.jpg
photo 608034310a55b31981bac36641a98226cffc1721.jpg

Thanks to everybody for the lovely comment and co, cause my tears wasn't able to come out and if it had my coworkers will be concerned and i can't tell them that its cause i am reading, looking at screencaps for Secret Love while i am at work lol.. Okay, off to work now. See you soon in like 3 hrs or so during my lunch break

Guest 5r1july

Iam really

MH shows up (YAY)

He's angry
He goes to pull YJ out
Dad is pissed, calls out to MH
KS won't let MH leave with YJ

YJ turns around and apologizes over and over
MH is angry and yhells
SY smiles (I hate this worm)
KS is still holding MH and won't let him leave
Dad tells DH something so DH gets up and goes outside to talk to YJ
YJ says something back and then thanks DH again
She says something to DH about her Dad

Iam really curious what happen to SY and DH at the end of this drama... jjinja nappuen saram

Neomu Neomu Kamsadheuriguyo yorobeun for the recaps.. pictures.. comments... AWESOME to the max!!!! We have Xmast every week (Wed and Thurs) and Thanksgiving every week (Fri and Sat after eng subbed) THANKS TO YOU ALL recappers... 
mani mani saranghamnida....
:x

I swear, the other backhugs from other dramas, the guy has put their arm on the female lead's chest. Or lower.
But because JS put his arm below, even as a female all I can see is HJE's S- line. And no not even trying to be perverted. You guys go look at all the screencaps. Me going to look at other dramas to see if I am imagining things.

323.jpg20101018_playfulkiss4_seoulbeats.jpg7b2ad438e7b4e4a25d61ecd445a7c968.jpg10543818.jpgs640x480

Thank you for all the recaps and summary for today episode. I haven't see today episode yet and by reading it look like its going to be sad and happy for MH & YJ.
I wonder how did MH become like he is. He was so strong. Is it because of the kiss that make him become weak now. Reading about the fight MH have with his father make me thing about MH gf that die. Maybe his father have something to do with the gf that made her leave MH. I wonder do MH father also have a secret as well too?   :-/

When u post that mh has incurable sickness or he may die, really frighten me. I really hope that there will be happy ending otherwise i may think twice to watch melodrama or maybe to avoid show written by this writer. Life is hard n hope that our writer will not make it harder